[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please confirm that this image of Luke was in one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Can someone please confirm that this image of Luke was in one of the trailers or some form of media before the movie was released?

I really need to know...
>>
>>63783943
it's probably fake
>>
Nope, the only shot of him was him hooded and knelt next to R2, his face wasn't included in the trailers at all.
>>
File: 1450265391637.jpg (994 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1450265391637.jpg
994 KB, 2448x3264
>>63783943
Nope, it's some anon's photo's from a theater. Luke's only promotional appearance was his hand on R2D2 in one of the trailers.
>>
>>63783943
WELCOME......... TO JEDI ISLAND
>>
File: sybok.jpg (29 KB, 252x326) Image search: [Google]
sybok.jpg
29 KB, 252x326
>>63783943
That was from The Final Frontier.
>>
>>63784015
Got the link to the vid cap? I am trying to confirm he is standing at a grave.
>>
OP here,

If this was not in any trailer or some shit then I am convinced that I dream the future.. But Do not know what the future will be until I get to a certain point in time and then remember that I have dreamt about this already. An absolutely useless gift.

The scene was never shown in any comic con trailers or anything???
>>
>>63784076
He's not standing at a grave.

I've seen the film 4 times now and I can 100% confirm he is not standing next to a grave.
>>
>>63784129
No. Disney had him basically under house arrest. Strict quarantine on everything Luke. The comiccon footage is on youtube, btw.

Vid cap link to the end?

Anyone?
>>
>>63784183
Yeah, I here you, but the claim is that for like two seconds there is a small stone visible at his feet, not a natural occurring rock.
>>
File: K19YzPl.jpg (165 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
K19YzPl.jpg
165 KB, 1280x540
>>63784076
He's standing on a cliff on a planet with ruins, no grave
>>
>>63784233
Well, the claim is wrong.
>>
>>63784258
>>63784201

So no one knew about the fucking jedi island or what luke looked like before the film premiered???
>>
>>63784258
Super. Thank you.
>>
>>63784287
Yes, we did know what he looked like and we did know they filmed scenes with Hamill on Skellig.

The end.
>>
>>63784287
There were speculation and leaks about Luke hiding out in some remote redoubt, but no imagery. There was some concept art, but it was all shadowed and in the dark. Nothing like OP pic.
>>
>>63784287
>So no one knew about the fucking jedi island or what luke looked like before the film premiered???
We did actually, it was known Hamil was filming on a remote island in Scotland that had ruins on it. So we could guess he'd be on some ancient ruin planet.

There was also a leaked photo of Hamil in his jedi costume, exactly the same as what appeared in the film.
>>
>>63784364
>a remote island in Scotland

Ireland, you fuck.
>>
>>63783943
This is the only scene of the movie that made me feel anything
>>
>>63784183
>>63784233

The rock at his feet was sticking up like a makeshift tombstone. I personally took it to mean he already felt Han's death and paid tribute to him or something.
>>
>>63784129
I saw this a couple days ago. Someone took video. Also, there was a promotional picture of Luke and someone found the exact spot it was taken in so you might be confusing it with that.
>>
>>63784503
>I personally took it to mean he already felt Han's death and paid tribute to him or something.

That's some retard logic right there. But sure, if you want to keep living in your delusional bubble of shit, be my guest.

There wasn't a grave. End of story.
>>
File: bigger luke stares at rocks.png (143 KB, 544x340) Image search: [Google]
bigger luke stares at rocks.png
143 KB, 544x340
>>63784503
it does resemble the kind of graves (i.e. crappy pointed rocks) you find at old Irish monastic sites tbf. maybe they accidentally a skellig michael tombstone
>>
>>63784129
I've seen the Ireland filming location posted on here before, as well as that image of Luke on a set in the Jedi robes.
I think you might have just subconsciously seen them and then dreamt about it.
I've had vision dreams too though so I don't think you're entirely mental.
>>
Where did you get Scotland from? It's off the coast of Ireland.
>>
So. Is luke his father yes or nah?
>>
Do you think Luke stood in that same spot for 30 years, just waiting?
>>
>>63784941
he went there after kylos joined the dark side

He must have there like 10 years maximun
>>
>>63783943
This leaked a few months ago
>>
>>63784941
>Do you think Luke stood in that same spot for 30 years, just waiting?

He used the Force to detect her arrival and guide her to where he was.

Also, it's totally Star Wars thing that any time you travel hundreds of billions miles across a galaxy and land on a planet that's hundreds of millions of square miles in size containing millions/billions of people, you always land within at least an hour or two's walk of whatever person/place/thing you need to advance the plot.
>>
>>63784747
>bigger luke

kek
>>
>>63785044
>you always land within at least an hour or two's walk of whatever person/place/thing you need to advance the plot.

even if it's a massive uninhabitable desert with 2 actual settlements and you crash land with no control over where you're going
>>
>>63784287
We knew there'd be scenes of Luke filmed on Skelling Michael months ago, so yes we did know what the island looked like.
>>
>>63784015

>dat robotic hand

All my HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>movie saved by a 5 second Luke appearance
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.