[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Let's write a Plinkett review for this stinker. Hamill:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: plinkett.jpg (124 KB, 899x540) Image search: [Google]
plinkett.jpg
124 KB, 899x540
>Let's write a Plinkett review for this stinker.

Hamill: Yes, Ford: No.

You need to connect two generations but putting grandpa Solo in the movie was a huge mistake. Why you ask? Well, imagine if they did like a new Indiana Jones movie but still cast Harrison Ford as Ind-

Ow wait that happened.
>>
Paaart twooo, casting a nigger
>>
>>63780531
>star wars episode seven is the most disappointing thing since
>>
File: mr_plinkett_by_kezeff-d5di9ag.jpg (160 KB, 894x893) Image search: [Google]
mr_plinkett_by_kezeff-d5di9ag.jpg
160 KB, 894x893
While Lucas tried his utmost to infuriate fans of the original trilogy in the prequels, Disney is trying to make a film that appeals to both old and new fans alike.

They accomplished this perfectly, by bringing back beloved characters then ruining their lives and having them killed in the most violent way possible.
>>
>>63780611
john goodman as plinkett when?
>>
File: 2(104).jpg (42 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
2(104).jpg
42 KB, 640x350
Fuck you, Jar Jar! You ruined this too? Stop ruinning... wait this ain't Jar Jar...

WHAT IS IT WITH J's?
>>
Do you think that Mike "Nigger Gravediger" Stoklasa is secretly boiling inside because of Boyga?
>>
>>63780659
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1I4Cz6bB3G8
sorry for shit mic
>>
>>63780722
7/10
>>
Y'all probably wondering if I liked that new Stars War movie. Yeah, it was ok. I liked it more WHEN IT WAS CALLED STAR WARS: THE NEW HOPE.

I won't say JJ Abrams ripped off the original Star Wars, but what he did is he ripped off the original Star Wars.

If prequels were poetry this new movie is chorus. I mean do you really have to copy Every. Single. Thin-
>It's like poetry, sort of. They rhyme.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
>>
So Vader jr. walks up to a new emperor and of course he looks like terrible, generic CGI piece of crap [image of Shrek on the screen] WHAAAAAT?
>>
>>63780556
Truth is, and I'm just gonna say it, niggers don't really belong in Star Wars
>>
>>63782054
Or anywhere for that matter. The only important WAR was the second one and we lost it. Oh c'mon, you know it's true!
>>
>>63782164

Or anywhere for that matter. The only important WAR was the second one and we lost it Oh c'mon you know it's ture
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.