[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WE NEED TO FIND LUKE SKYWALKER >[Quest Accepted] - find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: luke+skywalker.jpg (2 MB, 1229x1639) Image search: [Google]
luke+skywalker.jpg
2 MB, 1229x1639
>WE NEED TO FIND LUKE SKYWALKER

>[Quest Accepted] - find map parts to Luke
>[Quest Complete] - Found Luke

>Camera awkwardly pans around to let the audience soak in that this is indeed, Luke Skywalker

What if Luke decided he wanted to leave the planet he was on?
>>
File: luke high ground.jpg (97 KB, 1261x543) Image search: [Google]
luke high ground.jpg
97 KB, 1261x543
>Luke appears for about a minute
>He looks great
>The true protagonist has returned
>He's going to get killed by one of Disney's shitty ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT STEAL

I hope he just asks Rey to deal with Kylo because he can't kill his nephew and sits it out. We don't need to see every OT character killed.
>>
File: luke.jpg (188 KB, 598x524) Image search: [Google]
luke.jpg
188 KB, 598x524
>>63780443
If Luke does die it won't be Kylo that kills him. There's no way a guy who got rekt by an untrained girl is going to defeat the man who defeated Darth Vader.
>>
>>63780443
Ain't happening. He will survive.
There will be a new breed of sith and Ren finishing his training confronted by Luke, Rey and Finn in exoskeleton.
>>
I expected so much more from Luke. They just had him hanging out on Cuck Island in his sea of tears.
>>
>>63780338

Yep, lets make a movie 'for the fans' and then end it with the most anti climactic way possible. In turn trolling the audience and not revealing the most beloved character even though hes billed

>but you saw him in the flashback sequence guys, lolz
>>
>>63780490
>>63780511

They really shouldn't have advertised him the way they did. Even though word would have gotten out, at least everyone would have known he was just going to be a cameo.
>>
>>63780490
>>63780511
Luke, Snoke, the first temple of the Jedi, the Knights of Ren, they saved all of that for the sequel, because they knew that's what everyone really wants to see. JewJew really knows how to make sequel hooks.
>>
>>63780338
what if luke decided not to be a little bitch, come out of his closet and spare entire galaxy all this trouble?
>>
>>63780636
Then the entire film would be utterly pointless and the video game mission would remain incomplete
>>
>>63780478
>>63780443

Bad guy in Episode VIII will be played by Benicio DelToro.
Its already confirmed.

He will kill Punished Luke. baka.
>>
>>63780636

I was really hoping he was going to show up to save Rey from Kylo. It'd have stopped Kylo looking like a bitch, Luke would have retained his proactiveness and Kylo wouldn't have looked like such a bitch for running from someone as strong as Luke.
>>
Would you like or dislike a cliche scene where Luke, an old wise mentor who hasn't fought in the movies before, ends up face to face with Snoke and displays some tremendous power nobody thought he'd be capable of at the old age?
>>
>>63780338
Man he looks way cooler in black.
>>
So basically Luke went to earth?
Do you think the people of that planet were predominantly white?
Inb4 the first jedis were black. They jump good
>>
He didn't look that great in the movie. Was it filmed before he lost weight?
>>
>>63780636
>I am tired of the galaxy. These people. Tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
>>
>>63780977
This, what the fuck? They must've filmed it in the middle of while he was unfucking his shit.
>>
>Train a bunch of Jedi
>one of them gets angry and kills the others
>instead of taking responsibility, chicken out and go hiding
This doesn't sound very Luke to me
>>
Where's the free stream or korean version?
>>
>>63781074
30 years have passed. A lot can change in that time
>>
>>63781074
I was asking myself the same thing.

Thanks for ruining my favorite character and turning him into a little bitch, disney
>>
>>63780835
Yes

I wouldn't mind a whole fucking room trembling and all that cool shit. TFA was already an uncreative fan wankfest, might as well go all out
>>
File: Yoda-1.jpg (88 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-1.jpg
88 KB, 800x450
>>63780835
Sounds familiar
>>
>>63781074
We don't know what happened. That grave next to him might have been his wife's or something. It could be that Luke is on a solo quest to defeats the Knights of Ren without risking the lives Leia or anyone else.

>>63780835
Hell yeah, I'd love it. Luke should be a powerhouse at this point.
>>
>>63781350
With Luke it would make sense though, he's a fighter. And anyone could it execute it better than Lucas did
>>
>>63780338
>Luke is on this entire wandering planet!
>Somewhere!
>Good luck!
>>
>>63781418

She felt his presence through the Force.
>>
>Luke returns of the Jedi in Episode VIII
>Kylo Ren finally finds him and throws a tantrum about to confront him
>stomps at him with his dumbass lightsaber
>Luke God modes him in flawless victory, crashing him back with one wave of the Force, being beyond lightsabers altogether
>Kylo tries to struggle back fruitlessly with the Force and is steamrollered
>benevolent Luke doesn't kill him even though he murdered all his students and still uses his Force powers to draw the good from him like he did his father
>Luke battles Snoke mentally from across the galaxy in a Force duel where they sit and close their eyes and concentrate really hard at eachother
>>
>>63781074
Yeah, the more I think about it it's not.

Luke went out of his way from A New Hope onward to seek out and fight the Empire and Darth Vader and basically all the evil in the galaxy, particularly the Force related problems he felt only he could fix. If there was some new dude running around killing people with a new Empire Luke would have been on that shit.

I honestly can't imagine his academy being slaughtered of making him want to exile himself, it seems like the sort of thing that would call him to action.

The only thing I can think of is that Luke fears pursuing Kylo for what he did might lead to too much anger, hate, and revenge seeking in himself, and so he's tried to put himself as far from it all as possible.
>>
>>63781657
>u betrayed my grandfather... u betrayed ur father
>No kylo... u betrayed UR father... my fther was a good man, in the end
>n-no...
>and he was a good friend
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOooo"
>>
>>63781881
When Rey arrived and held out the saber for Luke to take, you could see a rollercoaster of emotions going through Luke. He may not be in any condition to take on the evil of the galaxy. He never really got proper training. He blames himself for Ben flipping out. Luke wasn't adequately trained in the force but desperation brought him to attempt to train a new generation of Jedi. He fucked up with Ben (his nephew remember) and lives in isolation and self-hatred, probably because he couldn't bring himself to kill Ben.
>>
>>63780443
>We don't need to see every OT character killed.
Don't worry you won't. 3PO and R2 will survive.
>>
>>63780338
Mark Hamill appears as a reclusive Jedi Master and is now the same age as Alec Guinness was when he appeared as a reclusive Jedi Master in Star Wars.
It's Pottery.
>>
>>63782087
>Luke wasn't adequately trained in the force

Yoda says clearly his training was complete, his only task left was to face Darth Vader and he would be a Jedi. Self-hatred wouldn't be in ROTJ Luke's character, it's something he moved past. Earlier he becomes frustrated with himself, but the entire point of his OT arc is that he grows up and becomes greater as a character and moves on from this.
>>
>>63780338
Why does he have six fingers?
>>
>>63782345
One for the b-hole
>>
>>63780338
>What if Luke decided he wanted to leave the planet he was on?

R2 had the bulk of the map but was deactivated ever since luke went into exile.

R2 was remotely re-activated by Luke and shared the map when he was ready to be found. Upon waking R2 immediately projected the map. This was Luke saying "come pick me up. My exile is over".
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.