[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post the best villains in their respeced franchises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: kylo.jpg (267 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
kylo.jpg
267 KB, 768x432
I'll start, pic related.
>>
>>63780195
Kylo Ren had a much better voice than Darth Vader but Ren felt weak. Vader you could sense his true dark power
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>63780195
>>
>>63780224
>Vader you could sense his true dark power
lolno
If you actually think Vader had more depth than Kylo, please rewatch the original trilogy.
>>
File: bait_bb-8.jpg (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait_bb-8.jpg
35 KB, 625x626
>>
>>63780224
>Kylo Ren had a much better voice than Darth Vader
>A better voice than James Earl Jones
Okay senpai, sure.
>>
>>63780224

Darth Vader was more intimidating, Kylo's not MEANT to be as intimidating. You're meant to see his internal conflict, insecurity and vulnerability after learning about rey who not only has force power like he does but is also friends with his dad in a way he never was
>>
>>63780195
>Ren felt weak

I don't know if I agree with you. His force felt fucking powerful, such as stopping the blaster shot. He's not completely 2 dimensional either, he has flaws that he battles with and in the end overcomes. He will obviously continue his training and we'll see him fuck shit up in the sequels. I'm looking forward to seeing a fucked up representation to the power of the Dark Side using the force.

I agree with the voice though.
>>
File: 1437656776465.jpg (130 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1437656776465.jpg
130 KB, 880x880
>>63780195
WONG
>>
>>63780350
I do gotta say that as soon as I heard Snoke say "Return Ren to me to finish his training".

I had a "ohhhyeaaaa" feeling deep inside! Cannot wait what they do with his character next. Yes I hope he becomes more threatening or with more upgrades of some sort.
>>
>>63780369
All memes aside, he was a shit villain desu senpai.

>muh treason
>>
>>63780386
I'd really like to see the force being used for some catastrophic event in some way.

I'm also hoping that Snoke is actually a fucking giant, and only uses the force, like Sheev did in the OT
>>
>>63780195
>open thread
>look at OP's pic
>it ain't Sheev starts playing
>>
>>63780399
>having this much lack of vision
nice digits tho
>>
>>63780533
>open thread
>look at OP's pic
>it ain't Sheev starts playing

>Am I fitting in yet?
>>
>>63780461
I gotta say he looks way more menacing than the CGI piece of shit which is Doomsday in the Batman Vs Superman trailer
>>
>>63781150
>CGI piece of shit which is Doomsday

you mean the teenage mutant ninja turtle?

it's always scary to think that a whole bunch of people came up with that idea and said "yep, that's going to be the money maker"
>>
>>63781457
>you mean the teenage mutant ninja turtle?
kek I take it you watched Angryjoe's rant
>>
>>63782436
>kek I take it you watched Angryjoe's rant
I'm afraid not, anon. It's literally a carbon copy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.