[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daniel Craig was a particular storm trooper in The Force Awakens!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 129081.png (483 KB, 621x360) Image search: [Google]
129081.png
483 KB, 621x360
>"tighten those restraints, scavenger scum."
Yup that was mr. bond himself. Based

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/17/daniel-craig-makes-cameo-star-wars-force-awakens
>>
who gives a shit
>>
>>63779413
probably the one with the big stick

waste of money anyway
>>
>>63779437
it literally tells you which one moron. Rey used her mind control powers on him. Learn to read
>>
File: 1442615639422.gif (880 KB, 213x188) Image search: [Google]
1442615639422.gif
880 KB, 213x188
tom hardy was also a stomtrooper
youy can trust me
>>
Oh wow! I now better go see it!
>>
>>63779413
>All these bitter comments
Yeah its not important but it's pretty neat
>>
>At one point in the movie, Daisy Ridley’s character Rey has been captured, and makes her maiden attempt at a Jedi mind trick.
>“You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open,” Rey tells the stormtrooper played by Craig.
>It is, of course, an implicit shout-out to Obi-Wan Kenobi’s “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for” scene in Star Wars IV: A New Hope. And the sequence prompted shouts of joyful recognition in the pre-release screening I attended earlier this week.

>implicit shout-out
>prompted shouts of joyful recognition
so that's what they're calling a pandering glib facsimile nowadays
>>
Based Craig
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 730x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 730x489
>>63779413
>TRAITORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I fucking knew it was him
>>
>>63779543
>And the sequence prompted shouts of joyful recognition in the pre-release screening I attended earlier this week.

It feels like the human race withers with every passing day.
>>
>>63779582
moron
>>
>>63779543
Nostalgia > Following the story
If she doesn't have amnesia this is retarded. It takes normal Jedi years to use force powers, Anakin much fewer but still serious training, Luke takes training under Yoda himself and being Anakins son, Rey takes literally the passing mention of what it is.
>>
Craig proving again and again that he's cinematic cancer
>>
>>63779543
>glib facsimile

>I learnt something new today xD !!!1
>>
I knew those puppy eyes were familiar.

Unless the galaxy has a race of humanoids with puppy eyes, that is.
>>
>>63780349
>cinematic cancer

He is, without a doubt, the best actor in that whole flick
>>
>>63780804
That's a lie because Oscar Isaac is in the movie as well
>>
I thought jgl was one of the xwing pilots. That or some Asian. I know there was the chick

This is actually pretty cool.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.