[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reddit hates TFA >non-stop threads here on /tv/ is this reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1446035241830.jpg (115 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
1446035241830.jpg
115 KB, 687x960
>reddit hates TFA
>non-stop threads here on /tv/

is this reddit
>>
>>63778191
>reddit hates TFA
Do they? Why? Summarize it in a few sentences because I can't be arsed to go read reddit.
>>
Fucking hell just rename /tv/ to reddit
>>
those two points have nothing to do with each other
>>63778219
spotted the redditor
>>
>>63778264
found the redditor, hello reddit!
>>
>>63778191
>>reddit hates TFA
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3xbfot/no_spoilers_i_am_in_legitimate_tears_right_now/
>>
>>63778291
Calling everything reddit won't make you any less of a cancerous newfag.
>>
File: 1447882402680.jpg (163 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447882402680.jpg
163 KB, 2000x2000
>reddit hates TFA
how would you know this unless you actually browsed reddit yourself?
kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>63778191
Reddit loves TFA, as do I. Go masturbate over Firefly, you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>63778420
firefly is literally reddit: the show
>>
>>63778212

If they're anything like /tv/, probably because they're largely populated by contrarians and tryhards trying to look like internet badasses by shitting on something universally enjoyed.
>>
People in the reddit main thread are pretty divided on the movie.

Even those that liked it are conceding that it's far from a great movie.

Ironically, /tv/ is where the fanboys can be found, refusing to accept any criticism of the film.

Instead of explaining why they liked it, they're going on the offensive and calling the rest of /tv/ contrarian, jaded ect for seeing the obvious flaws.
>>
>>63778464
Maybe people have a different opinion to you? Especially considering they've actually offered reasons why they didn't like it.
>>
Reddit exists downwind from 4chan, and they've been on an anti-JJ track for a while. Even right before the movie came out most of the comments were negative. They want to hate it.
>>
>>63779366
If you are older than 13 and you made this, you need to take a long look in the mirror and think about changing your life.
>>
>>63779482
ebin:--D
>>
>>63779482
really wish redditor cancer like you would fuck off
>>
>>63779482
Your butthurt is palpable
>>
Just visit their fucking thread, anything that even criticizes the movie gets downvoted to shit
>>
>>63779482
fucking cuck
>>
>>63779482

holy shit the madposts in response to you by butthurt manchildren, fantastique
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.