[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: george-lucas.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
george-lucas.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
Miss me yet /tv/?
>>
>>63775591
>>63775591
yes ;_;
>>
Only the people that have no intention of watching the new movie and feel the need to shitpost about it.
>>
I do
>>
If there's anything I will say, it's that Lucas at least has consistent pacing in his films. The pacing in TFA was absolute ass.
>>
>>63775696
I went to the midnight screening and I thought TFA was very mediocre. It's not like I think the prequels were good but I just miss George for some reason.
>>
>>63775696
actually I saw it, thought it was ok but hoped George had made it instead.
>>
File: jar jar.gif (106 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
jar jar.gif
106 KB, 260x260
>>63775696
bu...but SW 7 is fanfiction and bad fanfiction too

jar jar did nothing wrong
>>
>>63775696
I already watched it, around 24 hours ago, it's awful not in a prequel sense, but awful because nothing that we hadn't already seen in the OT, happened. the blandest, most uninspired shit of the year.
nice try reddit.
>>
>>63775591
Oh George I've been missing you ever since Disney announced they were canning the EU.
>>
>>63775591
No fucking way.

You guys are high as fuck if you want this autistic, man walrus near star wars ever again.

He was so apathetic, lazy and abusive towards his own IP and fans it can only be explained as trolling on a mass scale or some kind of mental disorder.

I will happily take 1000 TFAs and smile knowing i'll never have to sit through another aotc.
>>
>>63776055
hello reddit
>>
>>63776055
>He was so apathetic, lazy and abusive towards his own IP and fans it can only be explained as trolling on a mass scale or some kind of mental disorder.
we literally killed him, at least his soul, all he wanted to do was entertain us. george is a victim, we killed his desire to make films.
the prequels were a mistake but TFA ain't good either.
>>
File: lucasandfriends-gplus.jpg (58 KB, 506x269) Image search: [Google]
lucasandfriends-gplus.jpg
58 KB, 506x269
>post yfw Lucas wanted Luke to be the new Dark Lord but against both the Empire and the Republic
>>
>>63775591
not at all, but then again I'm not a contrarian who's pretending the prequels were good now that we have a good Star Wars movie again
>>
>>63776191

I really think something like that is needed. True evil (best evil) is neutral - motivated only in self-interest.

How cool would it be to see Kylo Ren build Snoke's trust only to betray and discard him when Snoke has served his purpose.

Much more diabolical than just being an angry manbaby.
>>
No, to be honest.

A passably decent semi-remake is still better than the fucking garbage you shat out George. Sorry.
>>
>>63776392
definitely yes

I would have loved to see Luke not as just a new emperor but as real menance in the balance of the Force.
He could create the Sith again, give them power, unleash them in the galaxy for the only purpose of using the Force
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.