[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did luke wanna bang his sister?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (164 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
164 KB, 1280x540
did luke wanna bang his sister?
>>
>>63775326
Yeah Tatooine is basically the Alabama of the galaxy.
>>
>>63775326
Yes, he didn't know to be fair. Who wouldn't lmao
>>
>>63775326
Don't you?
>>
>tfw i don't have a sister

i missed out on and avoided so much
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (140 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
140 KB, 1280x540
>>63775326

>those skeletons

jesus christ! this was for kids?
>>
He wanted to bang Leia. When writing/filming, George had no intention of having Leia turn out to be his sister. Even the kiss at the beginning of ESB (despite Yoda's "there is another") suggests that he didn't think about it then either. Then when RotJ came around, he wanted some twist to catch people offguard to play off the I Am Your Father success and decided to make Leia his sister.

George claims up and down that he had the entire saga all planned out, but he very clearly did not.
>>
>>63775553
Kids in the 70s and 80 weren't fucking pansies like today's kids.
>>
>>63775326

rey is the product of incest between luke and leia. that's why she is so strong. luke fucked leia after solo left, that why he's in hiding. he's ashamed of it all. leia is just a slut so...
>>
>>63775326

that was the strangest part of the original trilogy. it's not really acknowledged that much.
>>
>>63775608

at the end of empire he knows. its how he calls to her mentally and how she finds him
>>
>>63775326
she wasn't his sister back then
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (61 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
61 KB, 1280x540
>>63775326

what the hell is wrong with his light saber? wtf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.