[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRAITOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1449733592956.gif (1 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1449733592956.gif
1 MB, 500x209
TRAITOR
>>
I love it when random henchmen step up like that
>>
>>63774243

Nigga gets shot in the chest when he was about to win
>>
>>63774259
Same. He deserves to be the Boba Fett of the franchise as much as Phasma.
>>
This guy was one of the highlights of the movie
>>
>>63774243
>TRAITOR
is this the new baneposting
>>
>Has the opportunity to blast the traitor scum
>Nah fuck that
>Drop his blaster and goes all fury of the order on him
>Fucks him up super hard using his martial prowess and his undying loyalty to the empire
>Only loses because he had the decency to drop his weapon

What a goddamn badass.
>>
>>63774243

FULL WEBM PLEASE
>>
>>63774788

He didn't know if Finn actually had force voodoo or not so using the tonfa was playing it safe.
>>
>>63774243
This guy is the biggest badass in the movie. It's about time we had a Stormtrooper who knew how to throw-the-fuck-down.
>>
>>63774243
this guy was BA, I was kinda bummed that he got cheap shotted instead of getting a warrior's death
>>
>>63776535
Especially compared to Phasma who lowered the death star planet shields because the good guys said please.
>>
>>63776686
Dude I can't help but fucking laugh my ass off at Phasma. From the get-go we were lead to believe that she was going to be a big-named character

She is literally a 3 second plot device before being discarded in a literal giant trash bin. Its such a slap in the face to SJW it brings me tears of joy. But that chrome armor is still cool tho.
>>
>>63774243
webm of this now
>>
>>63774243
Why did only he have this weapon
>>
it's TRAITOR then
>>
File: 1450410529138.gif (1006 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
1450410529138.gif
1006 KB, 500x233
FITE ME IRL
>>
File: hitler_sad.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
hitler_sad.gif
966 KB, 500x391
>>63774259
>>63774301
Those posts smell like marketing all the way back to reddit.
>>
best scene

it's good because it gives a human face to the empire. this guy is probably finn's buddy from training or something and is super mad at him for deserting
>>
>>63774243

based as fuck. can't wait for his wookieepedia page.

i also loved when kylo ren screamed TRAITOR at finn. it's rare to see a star wars villain lose his cool, much less shout like a pissed off teenager. but then again vulnerability is this point of his character.
>>
that could have been phasma
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.