[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This dude can actually act. I was impressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1445259631359.jpg (14 KB, 301x338) Image search: [Google]
1445259631359.jpg
14 KB, 301x338
This dude can actually act. I was impressed.
>>
>>63768850
Go watch Attack the Block.
>>
There was never any doubt outside /pol/cucks

He was very good in Attack the Block and great in Imperial Dreams.
>>
Holy fucking shit. When will the disney shills go away?
>>
No he can't
He was terrible in ATB and junkhearts
>>
>>63768850
fuck off nigger shill.
>>
>>63768923
Someone doesn't agree with you so they must be a shill, right?

The Jews are behind this as well, yes?
>>
dont know what movie you watched?

>marval tier cringe lines

literally that was it.
>>
>>63769005
I agree with you, OP, but of course the jews are behind everything, m8.
>>
>>63768896
This, he was magnificent in that.

I'm not sure why the chick is getting all the praise considering all she did was being anxious and widen her eyes
>>
They will get so much of my money if there's more bro moments from finn and poe
>>
File: 882h2h.jpg (221 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
882h2h.jpg
221 KB, 640x958
>>63768850
This chick can't actually act. Holy shit I was annoyed at her throughout the film.
>>
>>63768896
I did and even the two children were better than him
>>
>>63768908
I can't even find out where to watch that movie, any good streams?
>>
He wasn't bad, certainly better actors could've of been picked though. It was probably more the DreamWorks tier dialogue that led me to be underwhelmed than the actor himself.
>>
>>63769096
have you looked in the >>>/trash/?
>>
He is still the ugliest fucking black guy they could find, and maybe a little too proud to be a le black Star Wars character, but I ended up really liking his character. Although that may be because he was around strong, needs-no-man, best at everything Rey.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 598x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 598x330
This dude can't actually act, just look how he hits himself and regains his force points and HP
>>
>>63769096
Attack the Block is cheap for digital rent on Amazon.

Hafta snag Imperial Dreams on some decent rental store or buy.

..Or pirate both.
>>
His acting was meh, the character itself was spfine as far as it's concerned but Booyega wasn't good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.