[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Tarantino peaked with his first film >tfw pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 716813-334766-14[1].png (714 KB, 800x334) Image search: [Google]
716813-334766-14[1].png
714 KB, 800x334
>tfw Tarantino peaked with his first film
>tfw pretty much everything since has been complete shit
>tfw we will never see another masterpiece like this again
>>
>>63767704
it's not even his film.
>>
Jackie Brown was good too

No fucking clue what the point of De Niro's character was though
>>
>>63767704
Inglorious basterds is his magnum opus.
>>
>>63768530
>jackie brown is good

I hate this meme.
>>
>>63768560
I agree
>>
Why do I feel like hateful 8 is just going to be a snowed in version of this
>>
>>63767704
death proof was pretty good. funny that he dislikes it. probably because it's the most unlike the turds that he likes to shit out.
>>
>>63767704

Kill Bill would have been a 10/10 GOAT masterpiece if it hadn't been fucked with by Harvey Weinstein,

>Every scene is perfectly directed
>Script is amazing

>Half the script is cut out
>Half of the scenes are toned down and shortened
>Half the scenes are replaced with cheaper variants
>The structure is raped and the narrative ruined to force two films
>Heavily censored to secure a more commercial R

Such a shame.
>>
>>63768607
death proof is his worst you fuck!
>>
Just bought my ticket to the road show, going with my old man on Christmas Eve

Fuck you tv, I can't wait
>>
Reservoir Dogs is good, but I feel it's a little overrated. Pulp Fiction and Basterds are great, the rest I could take or leave
>>
>>63768488
Uhhhh what?
>>
>>63768690

it's a flick
>>
>>63768718
no it's a flickle-flim.
>>
File: tierney.jpg (34 KB, 308x425) Image search: [Google]
tierney.jpg
34 KB, 308x425
>edward bunker and lawrence tierney had fought as young men in a parking lot close to where they were filming in the 1950's
>met again decades later as old men, tierney didn't even remember bunker

It's a shame tough guy actors that were "actually" tough guys like them aren't really a thing, anymore. Lawrence Tierney especially was meant to be fucking insane.
>>
>>63768651
only if you're a brain dead nigger.
>>
>>63768768
a flickle-film is a movie
>>
>>63768488
City on Fire, as anybody knows.

Pulp Fiction though, was probably his only good movie that wasn't a stupid homage flickety-flick-flickeroo.
>>
>>63767704
Agreed, this is basically the only Tarantino movie I like.
>>
my favourite tarantino film is probably shutter island.
>>
>>63769058
that's not even tarantino its dicaprio
>>
>>63769107
who's tarantino then?
>>
>>63769213
the guy who did interstellar
>>
RD and Jackie Brown are masterpieces. The Kill bills are OK. IB and PF are vastly overrated. Django meh at best. Death Proof not even worth talking about.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.