[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he force sensitive? >plz stop posting wooga booga thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
Is he force sensitive?

>plz stop posting wooga booga thing im really curious about it.
>>
Nope.
>>
>>63764846
i saw the movie, i think he may be a force sensitive.
>>
we don't know yet, luke hasn't measured his midichlorians yet
>>
>>63764814
hes going to sensitively force himself on rey in the next movie
>>
>>63764929
There's literally nothing to suggest that except him using a lightsaber, which has already been shown that it's not a weapon that only can be weilded by force users.
>>
>>63764814

No

Just Lando's son.
>>
>>63764814
One eye showing is an illuminati symbol
>>63764846
>>
Of course he is, how do you think Rey beat Darth Linkin park? Finn gave her an anal midichlorian injection. when they were traveling on the falcon.
>>
>>63764814
ooga booga
>>
I've seen the movie. I don't think he is force sensitive.
He is quite clumsy and isn't really good at anything (despite being an excellent character)

I really hope he isn't. As far as i can tell his character works much better without the force.
>>
his son will be
>>
>>63764814
Hol up
>>
Is force sensitivity even official in the movies?
Seems like anyone can use the force with some training while some are gifted in it (like cgi lupita).

inb4midichlorians
>>
>>63765246
And the fact that he just naturally becomes amazing at using blasters and turrets even though he has extremely limited to zero combat experience before the movie.
>>
>>63765799

He had no real life combat experience but was still trained as soldier since he was a child.
>>
>>63765799
Janitor Stormtroopers... kek
>>
>>63764814
he is a normal being, no more force sensitive than other people, not jedi material

at least nothing points to it
>>
>>63765799
Wasn't being force sensitive just mean to have good reflexes and some precognition? Luke and Anakin were great pilots thanks to their reflexes, not because being force sensitives make them the best at everything
>>
>>63765893
Are you trolling?
>>
I'm not gonna make a new thread for this question: is Luke Rey's father? It was implied but I don't think it was ever explicitly stated. I also think Kylo would have sensed her if she was his sister

I think she's a second Jesus baby.. we'll see I guess (or correct me if it is Luke)
>>
>>63765893
Mitochlorions make you force sensitive, but that is really a lie because the Jedi order was just a pedophile ring that was spreading space AIDS
>>
>>63765949

It's never stated but she more than likely is.
>>
Is Rey BLACK-sensitive?
>>
>>63765997
JJ says yes
Disney is our only hope
>>
>>63765982
It just seems to obvious. It'd be more interesting if she was a blood relative of Obi-Wan or something

>>63765997
I don't think she'd ever seen a dindu before
>We all look like """"this""""
>>
>>63766040

It seemed to me the movie was trying to make the audience think that she is also Han Solo's child.
>>
>>63765949
Yeah I think so.

When Maz whatever asked Han "So who is the girl?" he sort of gives her a look and then they hard cut to Finn and Rey. I mean all signs point to yes and considering how safe and tame their approach is, I would say people expect it at this point.
>>
>>63765949
there's also a chance she's kylo's lost sister.
>>
>>63766060
>>63766156
I don't think so.. Leia would have had no reason not to tell her. It would have been pretty cruel for Han to die without having a "moment"

I guess it is possible considering Leia was tortured by Darth in ANH, but I honestly don't think it was Leia + Han

Either Luke or mystery
>>
>>63765246
>, which has already been shown that it's not a weapon that only can be weilded by force users.
People always point to that scene of Han using it to cut open the Taun-Taun, but that hardly counts as using a lightsaber. I don't think non-Jedi can use them, but maybe Abrams changed the rules.

I thought Maz Kanata pretty much told Finn he was force sensitive, but maybe I'm reading into something that isn't there.
>>
>>63766219
obi-wan and yoda had no reason not to tell luke vader was his father--in fact, not telling him opened him to the possibility of anger and fear infecting him when he finally faced vader.
>>
>>63766219

Oh I agree that is almost certainly is Luke, I just think the movie tried to make people think it was Han to throw people off.
>>
>>63765799
He was trained to use a blaster since a child and he is NOT amazing at using turrets he was extremely clumsy and got a few hits in the duration of the film with the aid of a computer.
>>
>>63766249
>I don't think non-Jedi can use them

There's never been anything canon stating only Jedis can use lightsabers. They are just a hard weapon to master so Jedis tend to be the only ones who do.

Also Maz didn't say shit about him being force sensitive.
>>
He is, but it was set up through promotional material rather than in the actual movie. Kinda pissed about that, really, I would've much preferred him to the jedi than Rey.
>>
>>63766266
here's the question remaining though: are we getting mara jade?
>>
>>63766323

If there is a just and loving God then we won't.
>>
>>63766340
>hating mara jade
or are you just worried they won't do her justice?
oh god, I just realized they'd probably cast some shitter like scarjo.
yeah, alright, nevermind, no mara jade.
>>
>>63766249
Lightsabers are just fucking weapons. They are weapons of the Jedi/Sith but are still merely weapons.
They are not exclusive to them. General Grievous fucking uses 4. Come on.
>>
>>63766323

yeah after this I want abrams to stay away from JAde
>>
>>63766385
Fucking Han Solo uses one in ESB.
>>
>>63764814
who is he an ex-storm trooper?
>>
>>63766372
>Wanting Mara Sue

You guys will make an even worse movie than JJ
>>
>>63766068
>because fuck knows i didn't take his ass seriously.
I don't think anyone really did in story either. Hux talked shit right in his face, and the 2 stormtroopers basically ran the fuck out when he was having the tantrum when Rey escaped.
>>
>>63766427

Most people don't consider that "using one".

Think of lightsabers like podracing. Sure anyone can technically use one but without the aid of the force you aren't going to be very good at it.
>>
>>63766427
You're replying to the wrong guy, retard.
>>
Only Jedi can use lightsabers. It was mentioned a lot in the EU (which was mostly BS, I know, but a rule like that would have come directly from Lucas). There was a datapad in KOTOR that talked about Mandalorians trying to train to use lightsabers and they cut themselves to ribbons, because they're uncontrollable without Jedi reflexes and extreme levels of focus. It's a blade that weighs almost nothing and it's infinitely sharp.
>>
>>63766259
They did have a reason for not telling him: Vader didn't know he was out there. Obi-Wan died pretty much immediately once Darth forcefelt it and Yoda knew he wouldn't be able to handle it. Her birth and higher Mitochlorian count is probably what made Kylo go dark with jealousy as a kid depending on who her mother was

>>63766266
I didn't get the impression that it was Han ever. Luke was the fairly obvious one given that dream sequence and her stronger connection to Luke's saber
>>
>>63765246
>>63766249
All the abilities from the lightsaber such as deflecting blasts come from the force.

Otherwise its just a sword in an age where people are using advanced weaponry and thus pretty shitty.
>>
What was the point of hiring this guy
>>
>>63766219
I think it' more damning that Leia and Han never said anything to each other about it. All that talk of Ben but nothing about their daughter Han just recently reunited with? She's got to be Luke's daughter.
>>
>>63766470
see
>>63766385
General Grievous exists. Now shut the fuck up.
>>
>>63765799
Are you telling me you can't git gud when someone drops an ak-47 or a handgun in the middle of the street because you somehow ported your own ass to a ghetto rivalry street fight?
>>
>>63766499

Non0canon.
>>
If Rey is Luke's daughter wouldn't she recognise him? She was absolutely old enough to remember her parents when she was dropped on Jakku. Unless he just never told her who he was, and she's never seen a picture of the mythic figure of Luke.
>>
>>63766595

Who says she didn't recognize him at the end?
>>
>>63766499
>only jedi can use lightsabers
I always thought they were just super rare because they had a special crystal inside of them. They're more symbolic, but do have some sense of honorship and loyalty like the droids do. So, if you build a lightsaber then it is "connected" to you and it just so happens the Jedi are the ones who mainly used them (like Knights used swords)
>>
>>63766525

Again, not saying non-force users can't use, just obviously you'll be better with the Force. Grievous had 4 sabers at once and still lost to Obi-Wan using 1 because Force.
>>
>>63766520
I know right? They literally can hire bunch of no-names for that kanjiklub roles.
>>
>>63766524
It was never stated they had a daughter. Ben/Kylo could have been their only child and that's the impression I got from the movie. She basically had Luke's tattooed on her forehead but that seems to obvious
>>
Was it just me or did Porkins have a kid in the Resistance?
>>
>>63766625
Perhaps she did, but are there no images of the great hero who destroyed the Deathstar for her to have seen? I guess you can explain it away as she's in a shit hole planet, no one's really going to have posters in their dorm rooms on Jakku.
>>
>>63766665
wasn't because he took a blaster shot to the damn heart?
>>
>>63766595
I got the impression she did recognize him. He was even in her flashback.. you saw his robot hand on top of R2
>wouldn't she have recognized R2?
she was a baby - having R2 around when she was a child could be why she was sympathetic to b-88
>>
>>63766720

Well yes that is what killed him but Obi-Wan still beat him in the duel. He severed several hands and forced Grievous to run.
>>
>>63766688
The character's name isn't Porkins, I was disappointed.
>>
File: Mara_DSSB.jpg (18 KB, 277x480) Image search: [Google]
Mara_DSSB.jpg
18 KB, 277x480
>>63766323
This looks familiar?
>>
>>63766665
You're not saying much when Obi-Wan is also one of the best jedi in the galaxy, and Grievous beat up however many jedi to get his lightsaber collection going.

Also, the point of contention wasn't about whether wielding a lightsaber with force powers is better than wielding a lightsaber without it. It was whether non-force users could even use lightsabers.
>>
>>63766249
So fucking retarded desu.
Why wouldn't a non Jedi be able to use a lightsaber? Just switch it on and swing it around. Easy to use, but you gotta have the force in order to do things like block blaster shots.
>>
>>63766520
>>63766674
maybe the han solo spinoff
>>
>>63766755
Please tell me it was Tubson
>>
>>63766665
Yeah, and Finn sucked with it.
>>
>>63766835

Yup, so no reason to think he's force sensitive.
>>
>>63766835
He still had some decent grasp over it. He wasn't any worse than Rey at using it.
>>
>>63766898

Until Rey calmed down at the end and used the Force, then she kicked ass with it.
>>
>>63766898

He was worse than her from the get go but once she got a grip on the force she was way out of his league.
>>
>>63765336
How can he be Lando's son when he's Willrow's son?
>>
Is Finn the new Kyle Katarn?
>>
>>63764814
OOGAA BOOGAA
>>
I doubt it
>>
No, and neither is Snoke
>>
>>63766921
>>63766949
He never had a decent chance to do it. I refuse to believe that all the promo material for Finn being a jedi means jack shit.
>>
File: vi_HanIsKill20151217.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
vi_HanIsKill20151217.webm
1 MB, 854x480
Hey friends. I just made this not too long ago. It's my first webm so be nice. Remember to save and share :^)
>>
>>63767001

Because he was bad. He about lost to a stormtrooper with electric hedge clippers.
>>
>>63767001

You got rused.
>>
>>63766780
Of course they could.

There was never anything stopping someone from turning a light sabre on and swinging it around. Han Solo uses one to cut something in the originals, it's just a tool.

The only reason they aren't used widely is because without the force you're going to get shot to death since you can't deflect shit and any force user could just force push you instead of fighting you, it's no different to regular swords in modern warfare.
>>
>>63766783
Because it's too hard to control. It weighs nothing and it's got too much cutting power.

What's with all these people saying that because Han cut open that dead animal with a LS in ESB it means he would do just fine with one in combat.
>>
>>63767046

Explain Grevious then.
>>
>>63767083
Robot
>>
He's the new Han Solo.
Luke = Rey
Han = Finn
Chewie = ? Chewie? or Poe maybe idk
Boba Fett = Phasma
Tarkin = Hux (thankfully he didnt die yet)
Leia = Leia ???
Kenobi = Old Luke
Yoda = Maz (lol, she literally disappeared)
>>
>>63766984
I'm glad Voldimort got work after Harry Potter
>>
File: finn dies.webm (1 MB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
finn dies.webm
1 MB, 720x460
>>63764814
nope
>>
>>63767032
This looks so stupid. You have this moment between father and son, why would you cut to the people Han met two days ago.
>>
>>63767136
This is beyond fucking retarded
>>
>>63767116
>>63767116

Kenobi was Old Han.

Experienced old mentor/father figure meant to be killed to give the bad guy a named kill.
>>
>>63767202

What's wrong with it?
>>
>>63766984
Are you me? I just got done telling my gf that kylo was so weak because he wasn't trained by a sith master.
>>
>>63767229
>People that are not force-sensitive should not be able to handle lightsabers
>A trained swordsman should never be hit by some panicked novice
>Kylo should have just choked him out and snapped his neck
It's all just contrived bullshit.
>>
>>63767278
>>People that are not force-sensitive should not be able to handle lightsabers

Literally headcanon

>A trained swordsman should never be hit by some panicked novice

A trained swordsman who was seriously injured and also panicking

>Kylo should have just choked him out and snapped his neck

I'll concede this but that would apply to every lightsaber fight ever and is not interesting.

Please try harder.
>>
>>63767116
Finn is the new leia! He was a damsel in distress the whole time.
>>
>>63767043
>Of course they could.

Then why the fuck are you replying? My posts weren't address to you in the first place on whether people could use lightsabers better with the force or not. It was whether non for-sensitives could use lightsabers or not period, and obviously some idiots in this thread think otherwise.
>>
>>63767323
Also people forget Kylo is shit at using the force, is conflicted and unfocused, and has a constant fear of not being powerful enough instead of just focusing and doing powerful shit
>>
>>63767083
wasn't grievous an actual sith before he got badly injured and got the pimpin four armed robot body?

he is shown some internal organs right before obi-wan fries him
>>
Can we all at least agree that Poe Motherfucking Dameron the greatest character ever?
>>
>>63767389

Nope, he was never a Sith and has no Force ability at all.
>>
>>63767323
if anything finn is a trained soldier, when regular storm trooper pulls out his electric hand baton staff thingy its implied that all troopers get the same training
>>
>>63767164
Agreed, poor editing.
>>
>>63764814
>force sensitive
So why is this term not hated as much as midochlorians? Same shit,

The force is about belief and being pious not with your midochlorian count. Is why rey who's totally a child at heart, with no parents to conflict with, is more powerful than anyone else in the movie

Stop trying to star terkize star wars
>>
>>63767507

It's been that way since the beginning, some people have the Force and some don't. Midicholrians was just a bad attempt to explain why.
>>
>>63767553
Everyone has the force anon just let it in.
>>
>>63767553
Yeah the same people who happen to be more pious and suggestible to emotions all are "force sensitive." Again, it's all a story telling device
>>
>>63767507
Fans hijacking Star Wars as usual. The only universe is the one in the movies, stop making shit up.
>>
>>63765246
i might be wrong, but when the republic planet goes boom, he hears the screams... at least the camera did the work
>>
>>63767633
When will we see Sergeant Kreel on the big screen anon?
>>
>>63767278
Wasn't Kylo gut shot by Chewbacca. I mean it's not like he's 100%.

Getting dinged in the shoulder and not being able to focus to use the force is pretty reasonable if he is in excruciating pain from is wounds.
>>
>>63767876

Yeah he got blasted in the side and was struggling. It's why he kept hitting himself in the side, he was using the pain to keep him alert.
>>
>>63767164
>>63767470
it was obviously supposed to parallel obi-wan.. it might make more sense once 8 and 9 are released

>a good friend
>>
>>63767402
If he was in the movie from more than 30 minutes total, sure.
>>
>>63767278

Kylo hasn't finished his training, at no point does anyone call him "Darth" he's the same as a youngling, he has constant fits and his only real strength in the force right now is controlling weak things and weak minded individuals.
>>
File: Darth Sion.jpg (173 KB, 692x547) Image search: [Google]
Darth Sion.jpg
173 KB, 692x547
>>63767876
Pain gives Sith people superpowers. Pic related looks like he went through a wood chipper but he's alright
>>
>>63767954

He stole the show during every moment he was there. I want more of him.
>>
>>63767905
it made a metallic sound when he hit his chest didn't it?
>>
>>63767876
>>63767905
can you guys face that he was interested and scared of rey potential from the beginning? it's true all you say, but it's clear that rey has a monumental power
>>
>>63767972
>Zombie Star Wars

Hmmmm
>>
File: J64ov[1].gif (3 MB, 640x282) Image search: [Google]
J64ov[1].gif
3 MB, 640x282
Almost died when he started quoting it.
>>
>>63767974

Dude fucking dominated the skies when he first showed up on his x-wing
>>
>>63767972
Well it's a movie and they aren't following KOTOR.

Shoot yourself in the gut and fight two people in a sword fight. What Kylo did was already pretty super human.
>>
>>63767976

I'm assuming that's Sith armor or bionics.
>>
>>63768049

That running shot of Finn while keeping Poe's X-wing in shot just blowing the fuck out of everyone was masterful.
>>
>>63766438
Implying we didn't get a Mary Sue already
>>
>>63767974
he's obviously have a bigger role in 8 and 9. he seems like the new "han solo" character in terms of personality. I bet him and Chewie will get along swell in 8 (i was honestly shocked chewie didn't die)

>>63768072
my brain went straight to autism, but it was probably that
>>
>>63767972
He wasn't sith though.
He isn't even refered to one as zombie Palpatine.
>>
>>63767958
Ren also denotes the order. A monicker taken as you enter it.
He had his emergence into the role of "Darth" though most certainly. Han = Old Ben / his injuries and emotional choices = Mustafar and Coruscant, respectively. Striking down his old master (Vader) was akin to drinking down his Father (Han).
>>
I think he should become a secondary Jedi because a guy becoming a Jedi because of his spirit rather than his lineage would undo the damage midiclorians did to the franchise somewhat.
>>
>>63764814
He's police force sensitive, so he knows when to steal space bikes.
>>
>>63768109
>He wasn't sith though.
He was a Darth, had a red lightsaber, and had a fucked up face. That's Sith right there.
>>
>>63768177

No one calls him Darth even once and Snoke said he had to come back to complete his training.

He was basically a Padawan.
>>
>>63767958
>Darth
And no one will, since the Sith are dead and gone forever from Star Wars movies.

We darkside now.
>>
>>63767376
>Kylo is shit at using the force

He literally stops blaster fire not 5 minutes into the movie using the force.
>>
>>63768177
>>63768194
they explicitly stated that "first order" was the new sith/empire. he's just kylo ren (instead of Ben) like Sheev was Emperor Palpatine in OT and Maul/Sideous was PT
>>
>>63768264
He wasn't as unfocused then as he was at the end of the movie.
>>
>both sides awakened force
>users on both side will continue training
Like poetry. Something actually cool might happen in next episode.
>>
>>63766219
She only needs to be Leia's daughter to be magic, not Han's daughter. They obviously separated, so maybe she fucked Wedge.
>>
>>63768299

Oh they explicitly said it was the New Sith?

>Explicitly
>fully and clearly expressed or demonstrated; leaving nothing merely implied; unequivocal

So in the movie they used the words Sith or New Sith when referring to the First Order? I must have missed that line.
>>
>>63768072
He's probably full flesh, just to get the point across that he's not Vader in any way save for his poor cosplay attempt.
>>
>>63767958
> his only real strength in the force right now is controlling weak things and weak minded individuals.

and freezing blaster shots in midair.... which no other force-wielding character so far has done.
>>
>>63768350
she had more power though or at least a bigger connection to the light saber. she has to be Luke's the more I think about it
>>
>>63768409

He's very powerful when he's in form, he just gets flustered and loses control very easily because of his torn feelings.
>>
>>63766520

i honestly thought they would let these guys have 10 min long lightsaber fights when i heard they hired them. why would you hire them for a 5 second cameo
>>
She'll be Palpatine's daughter just watch
>>
>>63768086

I fucking loved it, it was such a short segment but it showed you how amazing he was as a pilot and how he pushed everyone's shit in.
>>
4 > 5 > 6 = 7 > 3 >>>> 2 = 1

FACT
>>
>>63768502
*grandaughter
>>
>>63764814
nah he's not .. he's got high melatonin count not midiclorian
>>
>>63767032
post the rest of it goddammit
>>
>>63768596
nice..... nice
>>
File: 1391109190668.gif (3 MB, 489x490) Image search: [Google]
1391109190668.gif
3 MB, 489x490
>>63768532
>4 > 5
>>
Its obvious one of them - either Finn or Rey will get turned to the dark side. The last words from Rey to Finn are going to be ironic. They are also very similar to each other with their no family and behavior. They will fight at the end. I could bet my last dollar on that.
>>
>>63768299
JJ stated Snoke isn't a Sith.

Stay mad prequel faggots, Sith are dead.
>>
>>63768647
>the esb is best meme
4 and 6 both are better than 5
>>
>>63768656
that's what i said in my post

who are you talkin to there bud
>>
Him suddenly betraying the Order leads me to believe that yes, he is force sensitive and something awoken. Then again the movie didn't explain anything so we'll just need to wait and see.
>>
>>63768671
>>63768647
>>63768532
Can't we all agree that 4, 5, and 6 are great and 1, 2, and 3 are trash?
>>
>>63768648

I doubt that. Rey might struggle with it like how Luke sort of did but since we already have Kylo as the turned Jedi I don't think we need a second.
>>
>>63768264
>>63768409

I don't think freezing a blaster shot midair is an amazing feat in the force, it's probably more about getting the timing down as to when to do it. Most jedis could more than likely do it but choose not to as I'm thinking it's just a waste of energy, so it's better to just deflect them.

I feel as if Kylo is just this huge angry destructive force that is barely getting a feel for all the power that is in the dark side and is using it without reserve, letting his emotions control it. Which is why his power fluctuates a lot.
>>
>>63768724

Kylo is a faggot and a failure. He will die.
>>
>>63768487

With his "completed training" he should come back more powerful for sure. I do hope that Snoke a very powerful force user. Maybe not quite Sidious tier, but as least more powerful than someone like Dooku.
>>
>>63768712
goes without saying
>>
>>63768165
Underrated /pol/st
>>
>>63768712

1-3 are definitely not as good but I wouldn't call them trash. They were just unnecessary.
>>
>>63768780
Snoke is Darth Plagueis
>>
>>63768910
1 and 2 are not just poor star wars movies, they're downright bad movies. I can't decide which is worse, but they're both fucking trainwrecks.

3 is just somewhat ok. Some good parts, a lot of bad parts. 1 and 2 are almost entirely bad parts.
>>
>>63768992
stop pushing this stupid theory, it's not happening
>>
TFA is basically the new Star Treck 09; weak script held together by slick directing, mostly good editing and strong performances.
>>
>>63769004

This.
>>
>>63768739
> I don't think freezing a blaster shot midair is an amazing feat in the force

First time we've seen it nigger. Admit that when (if) you saw that happen in the movie, you didn't think that he was a badass.

Vader didn't even do that in ESB. He just let his armor absorb it.
>>
4 > 7 > 3 > 5 = 6 > 1 > 2

I just fucking love lightsaber fights desu. ANH will always reign supreme.

I didn't even find 5 edgy or anything. Don't think it aged well compared to the others.
>>
>>63769023
It's a pretty strong theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=145&v=FUpQOaJZifA
>>
>>63769201
2m30secs
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
Are you guys retarded? There's that whole scene with Rey and Finn after the first action scene

>How did you?! I mean I-- You-- How did we?! That was impossible!

And then that scene at the first order base that says that was the first time he abandoned his training and had no mention of prior resistance

Also, Po is probably force sensitive too. I think all of Po's flying scenes heavily implies that he's using the force to some capacity. At the battle at the 3rd Death Star he knocks out at least 5 TIE fighters back to back to back.

All 3 of the "Main Characters" are force sensitive. Screencap this.
>>
>>63767954
Sure, but Boba with his five lines of dialogue in the OT gets to be canonized as a SW saint.
>>
>>63769255
Sorry, forgot an important part -- when Snoke says, "There has been an awakening" they don't specifically say just the one person
>>
>>63769255

All screencap it show how fucking stupid you are.
>>
File: 1450263824408.png (58 KB, 1130x873) Image search: [Google]
1450263824408.png
58 KB, 1130x873
>plz stop posting wooga booga thing im really curious about it.
>>
>>63769255
Not to mention a force tree grew where Poe was raised. There's a good chance he's force sensitive same for Finn, even if the movie didn't show it at all.
>>
>>63769447

What is this force tree shit?
>>
>I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER
>>
>>63764814

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHOSE FUCKING BLUE SABER IS THAT???

>can't be luke's, lost it along with his hand
>>
>>63769574

It's Luke's. They even address this though don't explain yet how they found it.
>>
>>63769501
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Shattered_Empire
>>
Well when they visited Maz Kanata and the destroyer blew up the planets, boyega could hear the screams of everyone just like obi-wan in a new hope. I thinks its pretty safe too assume he will be a jedi by the last movie, just not before rey
>>
>>63769614

So non-canon, got it.
>>
>>63769643
It literally came out a couple months ago and is created by Disney. It's canon.
>>
>>63769614
Nu-uh. Ain't reading that shit.
I learned my lesson from a friend who read every fucking SW book.
>>
>>63769609
But Luke's saber was Green...
>>
>>63769835

Luke's first saber, which was Anakin's. Did you even watch the fucking movies?
>>
>>63769855
Dude he fuckin' duels with darth vader with a Green one what the fuck are you getting on about
>>
>>63769643
Jokes on you that shit is canon
>>
>>63769893
Just fuck off and die
>>
>>63769893
The one he lost when his hand got cut off in Cloud City.
>>
>>63765949
Isn't their a point in a trailer where Mark Hamill is doing voice over and says "The force is strong in my family. My father had it. I have it. You have that power too"
Sounds like he was including someone in the family line up."
>>
>>63769955
that was from rotj i believe
>>
>>63769949
Now that makes sense it's just stupid.
>>
>>63770024

I'm not accepting someone who doesn't know what lightsaber is which calling something stupid.
>>
>>63765799
>what is plot convenience?
>>
>>63770219
Oh I know which one is which, I just completely wrote-off the blue one after it supposedly fell 500 feet, down a shaft, and out of the bottom of a floating city

Pardon me, you fucking autist
>>
>>63769981
So who was Luke saying it to then?
>>
>>63769955
what >>63769981 said.. I think it's too obvious for Luke to be the father, but we'll see in 8

>>63770430
leia in rotj
>>
Why is Finn so underpowered compared to Po, Rey, Kylo, and even Han?
>>
>>63770377
Mara Jade caught it
>>
>>63770454
I don't know, bru. I'm pretty sure it was "My father has it, I have it...and my sister has it. You have that power too"
>>
>>63764814
Fin is a clone
>>
>>63770665
if that's true then no. But it actually makes him more likeable, if you think about the shit he was able to do.

However, Finn also stated that he was taken from his parents at birth. It's really a manner of speculation atm.
>>
>>63770644
eh, maybe. line wasn't in the movie so it might have been a misdirect to hide the fact that luke was barely in it at all
>>
>>63770457

Rey and Kylo are force users.
Han has decades more experience.
Poe is Poe Motherfucking Damaren.
>>
>>63764814

Some scenes suggest so...
>>
>>63770644
coulda been a deleted scene flashback with Luke teaching babby Ben
>>
>>63770886
>>63771490
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs
>>
>>63771681
I maintain the statement
>>
>>63768780
dooku was cool tho. he really only needed more character development and to so something other than cut off hands
>>
>>63765168
Top Kek
>>
>>63764814
I think he's just trained stormtrooper hand to hand combat is just a part of their training, Electric Nightstick Stormtrooper wasn't a slouch either.

Ren on the other hand was just a complete punk. a total zero who had the respect of no one
>>
>>63764814
dude I gotta say when he told Han Solo: "I don't have a plan...we...we can just use the force" I laughed pretty damn hard....especially when Han Solo said, "dude that's not how it works!"

I like Finn.
>>
>>63770644
Luke says that to Leia when he reveals to her they are siblings.
>>
>>63767116
>Yoda = Maz
Maz is done. Even JJ admitted his little diversity project failed

>cast a nig who won an Oscar for screaming and getting whipped
>cut most of her scenes when you realize she's shit.
>>
>>63773673

She just "couldn't get into the character".

Maybe they should have had Serkis lay it out for her.
>>
>>63764814
wooga booga
>>
I think the fact that he resisted Stormtrooper indoctrination is a pretty big indication that he might be.
>>
>>63774214

I doubt it. I bet there's plenty who just don't make it. Hux's(sp?) dialogue about how they maybe should go back to clones makes me think there have been other problems in the program.
>>
>>63765606
He's literally just a runaway stormtrooper with very little innate talent, which is why his character is great.
>>
>>63767136
Wow Finn got murked
>>
>>63773673
Maz's acting was iffy but it was the god awful CGI that made her the worst character in the movie, all the CGI aliens were bad
>>
>>63774737

Nigga couldn't hack it.
>>
>>63765688

under rated post
>>
>>63766960
How can he be willrow's son when he's windu's son?
>>
>>63767032
So how much you wanna bet he only agreed to come back if this happened? I bet he was originally supposed to simply fall backwards onto the walkway, but the actor wanted to be certain he was done
>>
>>63764814
wooga booga thing
>>
File: 1449857792642.jpg (273 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
1449857792642.jpg
273 KB, 873x1214
>>63765246
>>63766249
Lightsabers are an intricate weapon, insert ANH quote here.

They are basically weightless swords with zero margin for error. All the weight is in the hilt. Force Sensitivity is more than just being able to use the force; it also heightens your senses. The mental discipline that goes into becoming a Jedi (or Sith) plays a part into using a lightsaber without chopping your hands off.

Anybody can push a button and turn it on. This has happened in numerous instances, Han Solo and the taun taun and the Clone Wars cartoon being notable. The implication is that non-Force users (or in some EU material, people without extensive practice with swords or lightsabers) don't have the capability to use it untrained long-term without accidentally lopping off a limb.
>>
>>63766520
>>63768497
In the credits they are mentioned as consultant/directors of several choreography scenes.

And it showed, don't act like it didn't.
>>
I hope you know that you people are the scum of the earth. I live in a conservative hillbilly town and even they were cheering for fin like crazy. I fucking hate you people. Enjoy being miserable racist cunts for the rest of your lives.
>>
>>63764814
Isn't everything in existence tied to the force in some way?
>>
>>63765799
You think they would put him in that armor and hand him that weapon without having any prior training?

Abducted as children, trained to be soldiers for years. He is by all means a soldier - just not a very brave one.
>>
>>63765246
>hears screams from the laser shot, iimi assuming to indicate hes hearing the crys through the force
>maz/mavis gives him the light saber after interrogating him previously when she stated she'd seen eyes of his before
maybe her actions were actually implying he may be force sensitive

also fucking Rey got force powers out of nowhere Finn probably will too after he recovers..even though he should be dead
>>
>>63776786

Not out of nowhere, under duress.
>>
>>63776486
>>63776486
>And it showed, don't act like it didn't.
GET TO THE QUAD JUMPUH
>>
>>63777001
>spends entire life without force powers
>suddenly gets that and can use mind tricks with ease
pretty fuckiing mary sue dude
>>
>>63767032
wow that looks stupid
>>
>>63764814
Somehow I feel like it would fuck the whole trilogy if it is revealed to him that his last name is Windu.
>>
>>63764814
i thought that was the reason he was able to stop being brain washed even though he was born into the order. the force was telling him to fuck off
>>
why was he shown so much with the lightsaber?

were they trying to trick blacks/sjw into thinking he was the jedi?

also fuck that nigga is short jesus christ and that build
>>
>>63766688
Hey, Eckhart.....THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE!
>>
>>63765799
>strom tropper raised on form childhood to be a soldier
>zero combat experience
>>
>>63765799
What the fuck? He was a STORMTROOPER.
>>
>>63767242
>kylo was so weak
if anything his lgihtsaber combat was weak, thoug we only saw him battle wounded. but his sue fo the force was pretty impressive imo
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.