[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Sheev so fucking perfect? He's the epitome of evil,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: sheev.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Why is Sheev so fucking perfect? He's the epitome of evil, McDiarmid is perfect in this role, he was the only decent character in the entire prequel trilogy. The man has come to define what pure evil in cinema looks like, not since Satan has a character taken up the mantle of dark lord with such proficiency.

Fuck that Snoke guy, Sheev will always be my Emperor.
>>
File: 1449092041680.jpg (414 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
1449092041680.jpg
414 KB, 1920x820
>>63762329
Star wars is dead without Sheev. He is the perfect villain.
>>
>sheev
why is everyone calling him sheev
they never call him by his first name in any movie

you guys are trying to sound "in the know" by refering to him that way
>>
File: sheev.jpg (816 KB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
816 KB, 1919x816
>>63762534
>you guys are trying to sound "in the know" by refering to him that way
yeah man totes
>>
File: sheevstanza.jpg (259 KB, 921x754) Image search: [Google]
sheevstanza.jpg
259 KB, 921x754
>>63762534
>he doesn't sheevpost
>>
>>63762534
Emperor Sheev Palpatine
>>
>>63762534
Because last year it was "revealed" in some book that his name was Sheev. Everyone thought it was funny, so it became a meem.
>>
I don't know why people wanted a sequel trilogy, the movies we really need are another prequel trilogy for Sheev's origin
>>
>>63762420
>DON'T LISTEN TO HIM ANAKIN AAAAAAARGH

>>63762534
The opression of the shitlords will never return. You have lost, sheev!
>>
>>63762650

>I believe in Sheev
>>
File: 1449108491588.jpg (279 KB, 1242x1398) Image search: [Google]
1449108491588.jpg
279 KB, 1242x1398
>>
Why he's not:
Because his "evil" voice is fucking ridiculous.
Because he has no depth of character nor gravitas.
>>
>>63763401
Piss off, Plagueis
>>
>>63763401
Y u so jealous?
Next time you try to become emperor
>>
The reason sheev is so great is cause he was enjoying himself so much

Like "hahahahahahahhahahahahahah o tricked your dumbss rebel friends suck my dick faggot lmao"

Snoke just seems like a generic le dark Sith man to me with very little depth

Obviously he could be plaguris or whatever and that would tie him to the skywalkers quite well and all but in terms of his actual character nothing shown was interesting whatsoever besides the fact that he stole leia and Hans son off-screen
>>
>>63763324
This post works on 5 or 6 levels
Incredible
>>
>>63762696
I always wondered why that started happening so suddenly
>>
>>63762699
No they need to make a fucking old republic trilogy. Sheev's origin can fit into one spinoff movie.
>>
>>63763939
Sheev's EU origin is pretty hilarious desu, he's basically a little Elliot Rodgers tier spoiled rich kid, he drives fast speeders, fucks bitches and hates his parents for not aspiring to more. His dad's like a modestly rich noble on Naboo.

He ends up murdering his entire family because Darth Plagueis (aka Hego Damask, one of the richest men in the galaxy) told him about how he got rich which was by murdering his entire family and not giving a single fuck about anyone other than himself.

Then they hang out and run the show together for a few decades, Sheev kills him once he gets elected Supreme Chancellor. He got Plagueis drunk then tortured him to death the same day Maul was killed in Theed.
>>
>>63764215
Based
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.