[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey, did I ever tell you about the time Han cut open a tauntaun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (738 KB, 1280x568) Image search: [Google]
file.png
738 KB, 1280x568
Rey, did I ever tell you about the time Han cut open a tauntaun and put my unconscious body inside it for warmth?

He was a good friend.
>>
Damn Luke looking dadcore swole.
>>
>Hey Rey do you like my robes? I went back to Tatooine after the original trilogy and raided Obi Wan's wardrobe. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63760629
true dat
>>
>>63760510
look how daper this mother fucker looks

Swag Skywalker
>>
>>63760858
He is not retarded like Anakin, he could probably just visit Tatooine now and then for shits and giggles
>>
>>63760510
han actually was a very based friend for that

>luke and han never see each other again

bravo kike
>>
>>63761007
Luke didn't like Tatooine either.
>>
Does Luke still have R2D2?
>>
he looks like a member of a 1970s pop rock group
>>
>Rey! Wake up! Did i ever tell you about the time Obi-Wan woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me about Bali Rayden? He was a journalist who wrote for the publication Starship and Pilot. Rayden tested many freighters and Corellian Engineering Corporation starships, and after testing CEC's YT-1300 light freighter the writer was surprised by how maneuverable the ship was and how enjoyable it was to fly. CEC later included a quote from Rayden in the CEC YT-1300 Marketing Catalog, It was his good friend.
>>
>>63761077
He does now, R2 went with Rey
>>
>>63760510
Rey, did I ever tell you about Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers?

They played in Jabba's palace while your uncle was frozen and your Aunt was about to become the sex slave to a giant gangster Slug.
And they were good friends.
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about Jizz? Jizz was an upbeat, swinging genre of music, most notably performed by Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes and the Max Rebo Band. In fact, they were performing at Jabbas castle when I went there to save Han Solo. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63761120
? i thought that was Max Rebo and his band.
>>
>>63761108

fuck you rey!
>>
>>63760510
Luke should have upgraded his robotic arm to get MASSIVE LASER CANON IT WOULD BE EPIC
>>
Fuck I have been looking for camrip luke scene forever can someone post it? I just add it to my collection
>>
>>63761163
His arm will be replaced with a new Death Star in the next episode.
>>
>>63761120
did not they play in mos eisley cantina?
>>
>>63760629
This. He stylin' that mid 90s Tommy Hilfiger chic hard.
>>
>>63761163
good thing he has dignity
>>
>>63761132
kek
>>
>>63761235
no, not at all
>>
>>63760510
>This is approximately what Anakin would have looked like if he wasn't a retard

Dark side, not even once.
>>
>>63761145
>>63761223
Ah Yes, you're quite right, Rey. Clearly I need to double check my Jizz records.

Incidentally, did I ever tell you about Jizz boxes?
According to my good friend at The Wookie's Codpiece bar, 3PO sounded like a particularly festering one
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (45 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
45 KB, 625x352
>FATHEEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>63760510
are you taking pics with your phone of the screen in a theater?
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about Dexter Jettster? He owned a 50's themed diner on Coruscant despite the fact that greaser culture never existed in our reality. He told my mentor, who was murdered by my father, about a planet that everyone else forgot about for some reason. He was a good friend.
>>
File: 1321416183069.jpg (323 KB, 2080x2120) Image search: [Google]
1321416183069.jpg
323 KB, 2080x2120
>tfw have the same hair as him right now
time to get it cut
>>
>>63761271
Okay, not Hilfiger, but those creams and whites look like they're straight out of that era. My point is, he looks dapper.
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about the time Obi told me about that time he chopped your grandfather's limbs off by a river of lava and left him to die? They were good friends.
>>
>>63760510
He was honestly a show stealer. Had to say nothing, but managed to look sexy and cool as fuck.
>>
>>63761158
Rey didn't take R2 away, she reunited them.
>>
File: 1438140429164.jpg (923 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
1438140429164.jpg
923 KB, 1836x2448
>tfw have the same hair as him right now
time to get it cut
>>
Hey Rey did I tell you about the time I traveled into the future and borrowed a bunch of Chandler Bing's sweatervests to wear?

Could he BE a better friend?
>>
what about "muh strong independent womyn" captain phasma...literally on screen for only 1 minute...
>>
>>63760510
Rey, did I ever tell you about Luuke? He was genetic clone grown from cells extracted from my hand which I lost during my duel with the Dark Lord Darth Vader on Cloud City.

He was a good friend.
>>
>>63761610
>she returns Luke's lightsaber
>doesn't return his hand
what a bitch
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about Sheev Palpatine? He was my dad's best friend and mentor who took over the galaxy and ruled it very well. I miss Sheev. He was a good friend.
>>
>>63761581
sauce?
>>
>>63760510
Rey, did I ever tell you about spinning?
I taught it to your cousin because it's a good trick
>>
>>63761645
It'd be fucking cool if the reason Rey had that face on is because she's recognising Luke as her dad, but didn't know that he was Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>63761610
Daily reminder that ALL of the EU was nuked and THIS PIECE OF SHIT was what we got in return.
>>
>>63761586
my sides
>>
>2 years until we get to see him in action
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about Dexter Jettster? I've only heard second hand stories from Obi-Wan, but apparently he was a disgusting fat alien who owned a 50's style diner on Coruscant. He was a good friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 370x277
>>63761079
>hating on comfortcore
>>
>>63762184
>not 3 years
Disney dun goofed
>>
>>63762184
>Mark Hamill dies suddenly before full production
>>
>>63762184
I felt trolled by this movie. I waited to see Luke the entire time and then it was it.

They better not kill him.
>>
>>63762385

I'm sure his scenes are already filmed.
Do you think they killed Han Solo because of the airplane crash which shows Harrison Ford is a suicidal maniac?
>>
>>63760510

>I don't recall ever owning a droid
>>
Rey, did I ever tell you about my father, Anakin Skywalker? He was the best star pilot in the galaxy, a cunning warrior, and the best at telling whether any given situation was, in fact, podracing or not. He was a good spinner.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.