[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last episode of Nick News with Linda Ellerbee aired just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: nick news.jpg (88 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
nick news.jpg
88 KB, 360x270
The last episode of Nick News with Linda Ellerbee aired just two days ago. It was a show that would air once every few months on Sunday nights in primetime with little to no advertising and never have any reruns. It's been going on like this since 1990. It's amazing to me how it lasted for so long on a big children's network like Nickelodeon while barely getting any notice.

Does anyone even know what show I'm talking about?
>>
Yep...........feels

mfw Iraq was discussed in 03
>>
last episode of the soup is tomorrow which is far more important than libtard linda ellerkike and her propoganda
>>
>>63760237
Holy shit I didn't even know they ended that. I think as a kid I remember one where it was about Israeli and Palestine kids. I'm 29 now though damn.
>>
>Watch Nick News about the heimlich maneuver and saving yourself from choking
>The next day, eating an apple slice
>Can't swallow it
>Panic
>Remember Nick News
>Do the heimlich and spit up the apple slice

Linda Ellerbee saved my life.
>>
>>63760237

I watched this when I was a kid in the 90s, but no, I had no idea it was still airing. That's nuts. I kinda forgot all about it. Now it's all coming back to me, I remember the theme music for it in the beginning of each episode.
>>
I used to turn this shit off because it was boring af. Just something to watch before the simpsons on sundays

Here's the final episode

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/nick-news-specials-160-full-episode.html
>>
>>63760237
that was real? I just assumed the few memories i have of it were just part of my imagination
>>
It was such a downer to watch as a kid, going from shows like All That to people taking about aids and shit
>>
>>63760237
had no idea this was still airing. I never watched it as a kid either though.
>>
>>63760237

This was still on? What the hell!

I remember watching some VHS with her in gradeschool where she explains the 5 W's +H

What?
Where?
Why?
Who?
When?
How?
>>
I thought this ended years ago. Did they bring it back? Could have swore I watched "the last episode" years ago.
>>
Heh - I remember the Clinton-Lewinsky episode of this. I think I found it patronising even as an 8 year old.
>>
how empty must this woman's life be?
>>
>>63763711
She's retiring from doing what she loves at 71 and her career has been pretty extensive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Ellerbee

So, not empty at all really.
>>
>>63760423

Shit really? Haven't watched it since '08. Was pretty funny.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.