[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that any man buying the obnoxious feminist propaganda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Daily reminder that any man buying the obnoxious feminist propaganda forcing a "STRONG INDEPENDENT WYMYN" protagonist in the franchise dedicated for males is either a cuck, or a closed transsexual.
>>
>>63759518
Why does it bother you so much? Do you feel emasculated? Come on, let it all out.
>>
>>63759518
>in the franchise dedicated for males
only in your head chum
>>
>>63759518
Cinema was 45% females xD
>>
>>63759599
>Series about war, starships and lightsaber battles is dedicated for women
Sure thing, lad. Grills can be in army too ;)
>>
>>63759518

Or a healthy member of society and not a hate filled degenerate loser such as yourself, OP.

Enjoy your burning delusion.
>>
>>63759518
>completely ignores leia in the ot

yes, this is such a turn for the sw franchise
>>
I am a tranny :^)
>>
>>63759767
It's a family franchise. It doesn't really have to kowtow angry white males on the internet to make money.
>>
I thought the whole 'stop holding my hadn 'thing was adorbs desu
like they were in the school playground
>>
>>63759767
> Star Wars is about lightsabers and ships
Prequel fan detected
>>
>>63760021
Leia in the OT is a leader first and a woman second
>>
>>63760021
>Leia
Her and Han were supporting protagonists, Luke took most of the spotlight.

Plus unlike Rey, she is believable character with both advantages and flaws.

>>63760071
>It's a family franchise
Still dedicated to males.
>>
>>63760179
>Literal "wars" in name
>It's not about lightsabers and ships
Explain me what is it about then.
>>
I just can't wait to see her turn to the dark side next movie.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.