[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Phasma would rather destroy the First Order's greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Phasma.jpg (64 KB, 860x500) Image search: [Google]
Phasma.jpg
64 KB, 860x500
>Phasma would rather destroy the First Order's greatest weapon than sacrifice her life to ensure their success
Confirmed for future renegade bounty hunter?
>>
They made it look like she'd done something with the computer other than just disable the shields. I'm disappointed nothing happened with that.
>>
File: 1443133740800.gif (736 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1443133740800.gif
736 KB, 600x338
Yeah, defect for sure, can't have a strong woman who's also the villain and dies like one, that's incredibly sexist to even imply women are antagonistic and under orders from men.

If she dies it will be on her terms, not the patriarchal ruling of The First Order.
>>
>>63759385
>Implying she isn't a villain because she betrays the First Order
>>
File: 1295228393823.gif (2 MB, 260x192) Image search: [Google]
1295228393823.gif
2 MB, 260x192
>>63759301
>ever trusting any woman, especially if it's a womyn
>EVER
>>
>>63759301
wait, didn' they put her in a trash compactor (reference to anh)?
>>
>>63759301
>to defeat snoke in VIII they will need help from the villains

Calling it now. Kylo will sacrifice himself to save everyone in the end and make Hux look like a cux in the process.
>>
>>63759301
She seemed confident that their plan wouldn't work even with the shields down. And honestly the original plan didn't work. If you strongly believe that, you won't risk your own life.

>>63759642

Possibly. Never shown. Easy to escape from either way.
>>
What was the point of this character?
>>
>>63759685
like a cuck
>>
>>63759301
She was literally raped by Finn and Han for making her shut off the shields. I am appalled by Disney for showing such a disgusting act on the big screen.
>>
no just poor writing
>>
File: 1432560369464.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1432560369464.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
>>63759301

She's smart enough to not get herself killed by defending a deranged Sith cult with four guys pointing weapons at her. Not only would they have found another way to turn the shields off, but she found a way to live another day.
>>
>>63759301
typical woman doesn't know shit about war fighting and got to where she is by sucking dick.
>>
was this character just bait to get the feminists to shut the fuck up? she didnt do anything other than get captured and forced to fuck the empires shit up
>>
>>63759551
spotted the virgin
>>
she got like 40 seconds of screen time i think
"and who toldyou to remove your helmet"?
>>
>>63761775
general grievous much?
>>
>>63759301
It's actually okay she didn't remove her helmet, otherwise I couldn't have resisted the urge to fap right there in the theatre and cum buckets on the front row.
>>
I got the feeling she's just doing her job and doesn't really give a shit about the First Order.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.