[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 238419_1.jpg (73 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
238419_1.jpg
73 KB, 630x630
Well /tv/?
>>
>>63757182
Forgive us
>>
>>63757182
*shits so hard it rips through my pants and kills mom*
>>
File: 1418199244056.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1418199244056.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
Georgey come back!
You can blame it all on me!
>>
>>63757182
No.

Your shitty prequels are still fucking shit. TFA was much better and /tv/ losers hate it cause they are intimidated by a female lead and black character. You're all fucking pathetic.
>>
>>63757504

>/tv/
>them
>you guys
>those guys

Get the fuck out of here then.
>>
>>63757504
>make a carbon copy of something
>ITS GREAT GUYS
Do you like eating pizza every night for dinner?
>>
>>63757504
>he thinks only /tv/ hates it and not most of 4chan

In any case get out shill.
>>
>>63757610
Even my dad thought it was a copy of A New Hope and he's a 60 year old who barely uses the internet. People who think only 4chan hates it are delusional.
>>
>>63757589
I do, actually
>>
>>63757589

Don't bring pizza into this.
>>
>>63757182
I miss you, George. Please forgive us.
>>
>>63757504
No one even cares about the black guy anymore
>>
>>63757659
Did I say ONLY 4chan hates it? Anywhere? Most people with a working brain don't like it.
>>
>>63757589

You're complaining about similarities to movie made in 1977 to this one release in 2015, 38 fucking years apart. Then you say do you like pizza every night?
>>
>>63757182
At least people didn't pretend that his films were good.
>>
>>63757796
fucking retarded nigger. Everyone BUT 4chan likes it. God you apes are dumb
>>
/tv/ has truly gone to shit. Can't even like a movie these days without some retarded fuck bringing in politics and social issues about a fucking movie for kids.
>>
>>63758025
>some retarded fuck bringing in politics and social issues
You mean JJ Abrams?
>>
>>63757796

What fucking retarded shit cunt did you crawl out of? Did your mother need the extra nutrients the night you were conceived to work her jaw for her coke habit?

He said everyone but 4chan. You guys are absolute sheep and follow anything that goes against the majority just to be edge.
>>
>>63758025
Yes you can. Pleb acceptance has never been higher on this board than it is now.
>>
>Living in an age where people want George back for any reason
This future just gets worse and worse.
>>
>>63758098

why? cause he casted a female lead and black guy? Does this change the story cause its not a white male? Learn to see people without your insecurities projecting prejudice.
>>
>>63758170

I used to be on /tv/ since 2009. Stopped visiting just before the baneposting. Just returned this year.

Everyone these days just thinks they are a critic and their opinion matters much more than it does. Shows like Pop Idol, Americas got talent, TV cook shows. Also critics like RLM, TGWTG, Angry Joe all influence on this shitty judging culture.

How fucking else were they going to make the new Star Wars better? It was overhyped from the start. Expectations were high after the shitshow of the prequels. Times are different now, we have seen the same thing over and over again. Its hard to impress people these days. I remember when the original Independence day movie had everyone talking about the white house scene. So they stuck to a safe formula. They pretty much had to, if they fucked up Star Wars then the franchise would be tainted for many more years.

It was a good movie. Entertaining and the effects were amazing. It has new iconic characters. BB-8 has been the most original character design in years. Name something better than bb-8 in the last few years?
>>
File: CSmSWj1WUAALUNB.jpg (57 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
CSmSWj1WUAALUNB.jpg
57 KB, 600x408
>>63758335
The man literally disregarded white actors...for being white
>>
File: absolute pleb.jpg (118 KB, 668x623) Image search: [Google]
absolute pleb.jpg
118 KB, 668x623
>>63757504
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.