[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that think The Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 9
File: facepalmst.png (72 KB, 427x284) Image search: [Google]
facepalmst.png
72 KB, 427x284
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW that think The Force Awakens is worse than any of the three Star War prequels.
>>
>>63755680
Well... aren't the prequels actually different than a carbon copy of episode 4?
If you want the same thing again and again, there's call of duty.
>>
I thought it was marginally better.

At least some of the sets and stuff were cool.

And it had that scene where the no-name stormtrooper beat the shit out of Finn. That was great.
>>
>>63755680
5>7>4>3>6>>>>>1>>2
>>
No Lucas, no Star Wars.
>>
>>63755761
And they are still worse. What does that say about the prequels?

>>63755680
I'd argue that it's also better than Return. But I would have to re-watch it in a couple of weeks to not have a bias opinion.
>>
Star Wars the Force Awakens is worse than any of the three Star Wars prequels
>>
>>63755680
After watching all 7, I appreciate the first three episodes for trying something original, showing us new alien planets that has a sense of the unknown and at least trying to give us an original story.

Episode 7 is a worse rehash of episode 4 that does nothing original at all, it might be a competent movie but is it really that much better than the first 3 episodes when you think about how TFA did not try anything new?
>>
LET THE REVISIONISM BEGIN!
>>
>>63755918
It's most likely because they had to play it safe. And by now showing that they've went back to formula, by the significant similarities to ANH, they might take a different turn in ep8.
And even though something more unique might have been better, I can appreciate how they went back to the magical space wizard warriors feel of the original trilogy. And how they really showed the force, and the lightsaber, as some truly larger than life weapons, instead of just some space cop's tool belt that they are in the prequels.
>>
>>63755680
I think its the music.

The prequels had fantastic music. TFA has nothing.

Its easy to hate "I hate sand", but Duel of fates is some of the best music in an action movie.
>>
On principal they are, in fact, better than VII

But as a whole, at least III is
>>
>>63755918
>Different is better
No, fuck off, trade taxation disputes aren't good Star Wars stories
>>
>>63756178
>It's most likely because they had to play it safe

no they didn't, and no, they didn't even play it safe because they killed Han

they literally didn't even set out to accomplish any coherent set of goals with this movie. it's more like they were completely blinded by the fact that they were getting to make a Star Wars film and just shoved in a load of Star Wars-y things.
>>
>>63755680
At least the prequels had a story, and had Sheev instead of TFA copying Ep4
>>
>>63756279
you could have a good Star Wars movie where something like that could be part of the setup. it's just easy to mistake Lucas' execution for the best that could have been done.
>>
>>63755918
This. At least George had the confidence to innovate and this let others flesh out the prequel universe (the EU for the clone wars has some of the best star wars stuff period.)

Its odd seeing a cash grab like this. On a technical level scene for scene its better then the prequels, but overall its hollow and feels like nothing original
>>
i think you have to be an adult or at least over the age of 30 to appreciate the prequels

they're more "honest" of a movie it feels like than TFA
>>
>>63756387
I think you have to be a revisionist /tv/ hipster to appreciate the prequels. They feel like an 8 year old wrote them.
>>
>>63755846
Lucas diddnt even direct episode 5 or 6
>>
>>63756279
I'm not saying different is better but couldn't JJ have tried harder?

TFA is episode 4 with the characters swapped around, there are a ton of logical inconsistencies that werent around for the previous star wars movies and the sets are realistic but don't give off a feel that you're on an alien planet.

TFA is star wars done too safely with nothing new, it won't be remembered in years to come due to how bland it is. Shit, I think I'll go rewatch the originals again.
>>
>>63756430
They were badly written, but at least they did something different to the original.

This just adds some plastic onto it and slaps a dollar on it
>>
>>63756486
I guess they're also better than The Departed by the same logic
>>
>>63756387
I think you have to be a desperate fanboy to appreciate the prequels. They're poorly constructed in nearly every way.
>>
>>63756430
You're clearly underage. Almost every critic considered TPM GOAT when it came out.
>>
It was just...average, boring and stupid at points.

For me, even though the prequels are bad they still have a charm and star wars feeling to them.
>>
>>63756387
The prequels were much better written, they had actual characters and story, not a bunch of memes and one-liners that lack any emotion or coherence. Luke is a cliched everyboy "hero" that goes through an absurdly rapid transformation between the fifth and the sixth episodes. Anakin's emotional instability and his exposure as a psychopath are gripping; and his doomed relationship with Padme is touching. In the "original trilogy" Han, Leia, Darth Vader and Obi Wan are complete meme characters, nothing about them is remotely believable or human. And why doesn't anyone care about deaths in those movies? Leia's planet destruction, Luke's stepparents' death, all of the blown up rebels--the list could go on--all the deaths are forgotten moments later.

As for direction, the movies from the "original trilogy" were mostly incoherent, badly edited and full of logical problems. The prequel trilogy is a work of a "vulgar auteur".
>>
>>63755918
>>63755680 (OP) #
>showing us new alien planets that has a sense of the unknown and at least trying to give us an original story.
yeah like that desert planet that's totally different than TATOOINE and the ice planet that's not Hoth. Haha bravo JJ.
>>
I've always been a prequels apologist.
Now that 7 sucked, people are going to start and this has already started happening saying that the prequels "weren't THAT bad."

Just wait until 8 and 9 suck.
Not even considering the offshoot movies.
The prequels will finally be accepted into the hearts of fans.

People will realize that the story they were looking for was always in front of them.
I'm excited for the next five years.
>>
>>63756430

Lucas realized if he copied the original trilogy too much the movies wouldn't stand out

so he made the first movie childish to give it a nostalgia feeling, and then attack of the clones has a modern feeling, and revenge of the sith has a feeling like it's modeled after the darkness of the empire strikes back

its like poetry
>>
>>63755918
THANK YOU.

Also, the soundtrack is fucking shit. Is John Williams with alzheimers or something? Did J.J. Abrams direct him too?
>>
>>63756613
I feel like 7 was the bad film JJ had to make.

He needed a film that worked on a technical level to make mad Bank with the normies.

Then he can make films that do more world-building in 8 and 9.

Or your right, but I hope not
>>
>>63755680
5>7>6>4>1>3>2
>>
>>63756641
I can imagine them telling him to make it feel star warsy and not deviate from it.

In order words, rehash the most iconic music except make them a little different.
>>
>>63755803
> 3>6

Into the trash it goes.jpg
>>
>>63756641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

>tfw no song in TFA as good as this

Why even get John Williams back if you're just rehashing the same music?
>>
>>63756698
Just look at this thread.
Go into any other SW thread on /TV/ right now.
Fuck, even YouTube and Reddit are doing this.

It's going to happen.
Sorry if you don't like it.
>>
>>63756699
Actually let me correct that
5>7>4>1>6>3>2
Because as much as I hate Jar Jar, Ewoks were worse.
>>
>>63756800
This is my favorite piece of prequel music.
https://youtu.be/qM_ZWnD40aA
>>
>>63756587
Shit tier bait

Here is (you)r response, faggot
>>
>>63756751
Actually, 3 was in fact unironically better than 6 and definitely 7. 6 before Ewoks.

And with TFA, let's be honest - it was pretty fucking underwhelming. There's no music you can remember, no epic fight scenes, literally nothing memorable - it just lacked the cringe (placing it better than 1 & 2) and ticked all the boxes
>>
>>63756871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

>not duel of fates
>>
>>63756823
The correct order is
3>6>2>4>7>5>1
>>
>>63756892
I like Duel of Fates a lot, but Across The Stars is GOAT.
>>
>>63756909
>anything above 2
2>1>3>6>5>7
>>
>>63755680
They are worse in the fact that they haven't tried anything new.

I'll always respect an attempt at something new that fails like the prequels over some by-the-numbers movie that just plays everything safe to just try and make money.

At the end of the day, there's nothing in TFA that justifies it being made, at least the prequels had some cool concept that could have worked (and a few that actually did)
>>
File: tom brady bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
tom brady bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>63756909
>>
>>63756591
He was talking about the prequels you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>63756951
I could see how 2 is the best.
I just like 3 more because the final fight scene is god-tier.
Also pregnant Padme fucking does it for me.
>>
>>63756877
Don't talk to me unless you can understand film beyond what your favorite youtube "critic" and feelings tell you.
>>
>tfw watched TFA last night
>tfw can barely remember anything about the movie today

And I havent watched the prequels for years and yet I still remember a ton of shit about them.

Goddamn is TFA going to be forgettable and shitted upon in the coming months once the hype wears off.
>>
Just got back from seeing it. It was alright.

Kylo was the best part of it.
>>
File: 1450137885889.jpg (597 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1450137885889.jpg
597 KB, 800x800
>>63755680
>There are anons here that actually love George Lucas and defend the PT.
>>
>>63757109
Kylo with the mask on.

Really, I just think the style alone carries it. The voice, the helmet, the design etc.

The character under the helmet is infinitely less interesting
>>
Worse than 3

Better than 2

1... I don't know, I feel it has some charm, but I was young enough when it came out that it could be nostalgia talking. No comment.
>>
>>63757154
He was a great character. Good actor, good CHOICE of actor considering he LOOKED like Han and Leia's son and you could tell he was cocky about his powers despite being a second rate force user

Rey was utter shit though. God bless the actress, she tried but I hated how she was written.
>>
>>63757111
Don't worry you'll do it too
it might take a year or so for you to adopt the opinion like you have against george and pt, but you'll do it
>>
>>63757160
1 had some fantastic concept art and ambiance.
If it weren't for the Jar Jar meme, people would praise it as being the only good prequel movie.
>>
>>63757261

1 was the last one that felt like an adventure.
>>
>>63757241
>tells HAN SOLO how to pilot the falcon
>untrained force user fucks over trained one
>beats Kylo within the first 4 minutes of picking up a lightsaber

Rey is mary sue as fuck
>>
>>63756436
He did have a major part in their creations though.
>>
File: CV68AFBW4AApc0p.jpg (101 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
CV68AFBW4AApc0p.jpg
101 KB, 500x720
>>63756641
The soundtrack was shit. TPM kicks the ever living shit out it.

But as a movie? It was better than every 3 prequel combined. It was almost perfect and /tv/ neckbeards want to kick it down because it has a female and a black person. They guy who played Fin's acting was solid and if anything to critique would be Rey's acting. She was very 2 dimensional in the first 2 acts.

Everyone in my theatre enjoyed it. Majority on twitter and reddit enjoyed it. Just seems people who frequent /tv/ have nothing of importance in their lives. No meaning, no future and no direction. So they do what they always do and shitpost and get excited when something bombs or is popular. They love it. Look at the Youtubers. Angry Joe, RLM and Douge all progressed to gain an audience by shitting allover films.

People wanting to meme the new Star Wars, create a mirroring meme to the bane one. Like poetry they try to shit but from this day forward this is no more. We shall meme against this neckbeard shitposting and laughing in their fat fucking faces when the likes of Batman, Star Wars, Star Trek and others get released and make millions.

/film/tv is evolving. Stories aren't limited to one franchise, so much is being done and will always find new ways of evolving. Reboots and remakes are ok. Muh muh star wars. Star Wars IV is the most boring thing ever and has not aged well. Its slow as fuck and maybe was groundbreaking in the 70's but even the early 90's it was fading away. Why does /tv/ act like they are shitting on their childhoods? There is a new generation now and they can enjoy these films.
>>
How was Finn able to hold out on a lightsaber fight against Kylo for longer than not at all?
>>
>>63755680
Only the ones who have seen it.
>>
>>63757241
Did someone else just felt she had no depth at all? Two hours and she is nothing but someone who gets dragged into whatever shit is going on, no motivation but still doing all this shit and then suddenly her relationship with all these people is unbreakable and powerful.
I feel like all of those things happened in one day, which I hope its not THE case and they just failed to nail THE sense of time passing because if not holly shit thats bad writing.
>>
>>63756285
Dude. Disney has spent billions into the franchise. They can't possibly risk that the film is shit and can't return on their investment. JJA probably had very little artistic freedom, and the same with the other writers. Also, there is the rumour that the only reason why Ford agreed to be in the film was if they killed the character.

The only set of goals they had and that mattered was to make a shitload of money. Which they've undoubtedly have accomplished. It's a Hollywood block buster, not some Danish arthouse.
>>
File: 1442464234401.jpg (67 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1442464234401.jpg
67 KB, 500x374
Pharma wasn't the one to fight with lightsaber using Finn at Takodana.

Pharma pretty much had no stand in the movie at all.

While the blueprints of the first Death Star were well earned with the given backstory, Starkiller's weakness was revealed by a guy who used to clean toilets there.

Chewie didn't jump in rage to rip Kylo Ren's arms off when the latter killed Han Solo. I'm pretty sure he could have done it- Ren being such a pussy. That said ->

Kylo Ren was such a disappointing bad guy, worse than Grievous
>>
>>63757307
It pissed me off.
Episode VIII starts off with Rey skipping around Luke with the grace of ten Jedi

>you'll have to do more than that, old man
>haha wow Rey, you're twice the Jedi I ever was
>I know :)
>>
it's better than the prequels, but it's basically an updated new hope. which is okay, i like a new hope as much as the next guy, but i wanted something new. i'm hoping the next episode will actually push the boat out a little bit.
>>
>>63757451
Oh fuck please don't
>>
>>63757154
>Kylo with the mask on.
>Really, I just think the style alone carries it. The voice, the helmet, the design etc.

yeah I wonder where they got all those great original concepts! :D
>>
I haven't seen it yet, but I will eat my shoe if its worse than Episode 2.

Episode 1 in concept is promising. Take out Jar Jar, the Gungans, make Anikan older, and give Obi-Wan more screentime.

Episode 2 was just such shit.
>>
>>63756823

Are you kidding me? At least they gave us a dead Ewok in RotJ. There was not a single dead Gungan seen in PM.
>>
>>63757446
>ren
>pussy
>>
>>63757506
Its not original, its Vader cosplay.

But Vader was well designed, and so was Kylo. It just looked and sounded great, shame about the character though
>>
>>63757451
the thing is that there is really very little they can do with Luke's character. his arc is completely done, and also he's a failure now too - but he's still got to logically be very powerful.

this post might be all they can come up with.
>>
If you are white and support the new garbage propaganda Star Wars you are a bitch boy brainless c.ucked faggot of the highest order.

Fuck you, sellout trash.
>>
File: 1357409760308.jpg (43 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1357409760308.jpg
43 KB, 650x487
>>63757531
>builds a crossguard to his lightsaber
>not pussy
>>
>>63757358
People like RLM and complaining because they are tired of being told they have to like everything otherwise they are a racist bigot.

Just listen to the shit you're spouting. People in this thread have given legitimate reasons (nothing original, crappy music, rehashed plot) and you immediately go YOURE JUST RACIST.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>63757551
my point was even talking like they deserve any credit for his design is tacitly letting them off for having no new ideas. the cross-guard light saber was fine but that was literally the only fresh thing.
>>
>>63757417
Because at the end of the day it's still just sword fighting, until one of them uses the force to push the other or whatever.
>>
>>63757628

Have you ever been in a sword fight with someone who's more experienced than you are? More so with a lightsaber which doesn't have any weight on it. Fucking impossible.
>>
All i remember from this movie is THE droid was cute
But it reminded me of a magical girls magical pet and Im not sure thats good for Sw
>>
>>63757587

I enjoyed it. It was entertaining. Why does every fucking movie have to be fucking Citizen Kane. Just enjoy the movie bro. The cinema experience was 20% of the experience. There were lots of people cosplaying and posing for pics and lots of fans just talking about Star Wars together.

Not everyone is some fat neckbeard watching movies in bed, alone every night, you fucking racist.
>>
It is worse on Music wise we can agree on that
>>
>>63757587
Why bother?
>>
>>63757715
DUDE MOVING GOALPOSTS LMAO
>>
Outside of the official Star Wars forums, I have never seen so many defenders of the prequels as on 4chan. Now /tv/ is saying VII is complete shit and only marginally better?

How can I ever take you guys seriously?
>>
>>63757715
This post sums up everything shit about /tv/
>>
>>63757628
Except it's been pointed out for decades that the lightsaber isn't a toy, anyone can pick it up and use it but they'll be more likely to accidentally chop off their limbs without training.

Finn used his in an emergency and got his ass kicked for it.

Rey who avoided touching the lightsaber for most of the movie became a god at using it against a trained user for no reason at all.

It just doesnt make any sense.
>>
>>63757715

Is this 2005 all over again?
>>
>>63757502
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

I feel like the film was serviceable, and I hope that by the big death at the end it's Disney saying "we want to move away from the Star Wars you know."

Hopefully the fanservice was shilled out in this first film, and the others will be more original. I fucking pray they will be.

Hope Rey's character is fixed in the second instalment and my boy Kylo is back for more shenanigans
>>
>>63757580
they're exhausts!!!
>>
>>63756013
underrated post is underrated.
>>
File: 4u.jpg (12 KB, 378x390) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
12 KB, 378x390
>>63757769
>>
>>63755680
I do. It's boring as fuck. It's not worse than all the prequels but certainly worse than III. Fuck you OP and your boring snorefest.
>>
>>63757786
I was talking with respect to Finn, which is handled fine.

Rely on the other hand is another story and I completely agree with you there
>>
>>63757526
Sure, but I can believe the Gungans resisting a droid army until it got deactivated.
But teddy bears? Against trained fucking soldiers?
Fuck that, VI was a disgrace.
>>
>>63755680
5>3=7=4>6>turd>2=1
>>
>>63757769
It's always this way. Back when EP7 was announced people here were joking about all the hipsters that would show up at the films release, saying that the prequels wasn't bad at all. Even though they not only are bad Star Wars films, but also just straight of bad films.
>>
>>63757753
You know what, I needed to hear that, thanks.

I'm off to the gym
>>
>>63757905
Oh I agree, Finn was handled fine. He was a coward with some basic stormtrooper training. He was able to hold his own but he can't possibly win against a goddamn Sith.

Then Rey just came in and rekted Ren without trying. Not to mention her way of fighting is horribly boring.
>>
>>63756178
They didn't need to play safe, people watched the prequels even though they were bad and they were huge sucesses.

They have been marketing Star Wars out the ass for the past year with new toys and merchandise for a movie that isn't even out yet and they probably made more profit than the movie did.

There is no reason to play it safe, if anything it's the one series you could actually take risks with.
>>
>>63757769
Really? I've always found its the opposite.

Star Wars fans either love or hate the prequels, and everyone else just doesn't care much
>>
5>7>4>6>3>2>1
>>
>>63755918
I love you.
>>
File: ewok_warrior.jpg (15 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
ewok_warrior.jpg
15 KB, 236x227
>>63757935

To be fair, teddies have faced even more stronger opponents than stormtroopers.
>>
>>63756178
>And how they really showed the force, and the lightsaber, as some truly larger than life weapons, instead of just some space cop's tool belt that they are in the prequels.
I have to disagree with that. In the original films and the prequels it was pretty strictly the weapon of the jedis and the siths. In The Force Awakens the black stormtrooper guy does pretty okay agains a sith in a lightsaber fight. While it's never explied in the films that lightsaber fighting takes years and years of training, that scene really goes against everything that the former films established.
>>
I thought Kylo being a Vader enthusiast was cool, until they showed the helmet.

>heeeeere iiiisss Daaaaarth Vader, yyooouuu remember hiiiiimmmm?

Then at the end with Luke where they slowly panned the camera round and Rey stood there as awkward as sin holding out the saber like FUCKING TAKE IT YOU SENILE OLD FUCK

Gotta make sure the audience remember it's Luke though. They found him, just like how a video game would pan out
>>
>>63756387
I'm 31 and I would take ANY type of movie over the prequels as long as it is of higher quality, which it sounds like TFA is. I think anyone who grew up with the movies and enjoyed any facet of the prequels is deluded reactionary faggot who can't form their own opinions. I say this because for years I was the only kid I knew who didn't like TPM then all of a sudden it became cool to talk shit on the prequels. I don't fucking trust anyone on the subject of star wars until I see it for myself. I'm pretty sure the people bashing it though are full of shit because they've moved the goal posts like 20x as more and more leaks came out. Suddenly any sort of analogues are automatic -10 because Finn doesn't fuck Rey? You faggots are childish.
>>
>>63755761

Except it's nowhere near a carbon copy
There are plot similarities but it's nothing like a beat for beat remake of ANH
>>
>>63755680

at least the prequels had their own stories, and weren't just glib facsimiles
>>
>>63757446

Phasma's entire purpose was to show how finn developed over the course of the movie. At the start he's being ordered around by her, and at the end he's ordering her around. It's like poetry, it rhymes. She has no real purpose besides this, I don't think she even shows up anywhere else besides one or two dialogless appearances

Kylo actually had personality and depth regarding his insecurity and emotional instability. he's not yet darth vader, and that makes him angry and feel like he has to prove himself. you're insane if you think grievous was better than that
>>
>>63757935

the ewoks were strong in the force
>>
>>63758434
It's an inferior remake of ANH.

I'm watching ANH and I'm really enjoying the slower pace and character development for every new character introduced slowly. in TFA, they just sped you along action scene to action scene and not allowing the audience to take a break and to really get to know the characters.
>>
>TFA currently has a 9 on imdb, from 26,000 votes, making it ranked the 3rd best movie of all time
>will probably be 9.2 tomorrow when the easily impressed amerishots upboat it

Does shit wars shilling ever stop?
>>
If you are white and support the new garbage propaganda Star Wars you are a bitch boy brainless c.ucked faggot of the highest order.

Fuck you, sellout trash.
>>
>>63756178
>It's most likely because they had to play it safe.

Let that sink in

At the current state of the industry, the top dogs put in charge of the biggest tent poles are not qualified enough to write a fairy tale
>>
>>63755761
Prequels came out, people complained that they were too far removed from the OT. Force Awakens comes out, people complain it's too close to the OT.
>>
>>63758614

The character personalities still come through though, you see finn's internal conflict with trying to hide who he is, run away and then decide to help the resistance
Rey they hint at being lonely and having some issues with waiting for her parents to come back but admittedly that could have been done a little better
With Kylo you can really see his insecurity coming out when things don't go his way, he throws a tantrum and wrecks shit with his lightsaber, in the scenes with snoke you can see kylo trying to prove something to him (which at least once blows up in his face), and when he fights at the end of the movie you can see how inexperienced he is as he makes mistakes just like finn and rey
>>
>>63758771
Finn and Kylo Ren were done well, they just needed to slow down and give them more time to actually show their personalities.

Rey was a literal mary sue, at the end of the movie she was perfect in every single way and impressed everyone who met her, even goddamn Han Solo.
>>
>>63758643
Rey friendzones Finn hard though.
>>
There's just too many things about the movie that went unexplained

Why didnt luke sense something was wrong when characters in other movies could sense shit across the galaxy?
Why did he just abandon everyone knowing he was the only known hope of containing the evil he crated?
Why isnt leia a jedi, just in case she has a kid she can whip his ass with a lightsaber?
Where the fuck did Snoke come from?
>>
File: 1345287619512.jpg (85 KB, 697x480) Image search: [Google]
1345287619512.jpg
85 KB, 697x480
>>63758844
>Finn and Kylo Ren were done well
>finn the one who was brainwashed since he was a child who then decides to desert and leave the first order he already has a fully formed persona
>>
>>63758976

if that gets you upset you literally have autism
you have no idea what kind of training they go through and there's nothing to suggest they don't have personalities under those helmets. If anything we saw even back in the original trilogy stormtroopers conversing to each other normally, and in TFA you see stormtroopers angry at fin and calling him a traitor so they have some emotional investment with him, they aren't robots who only follow orders and nothing else in life
>>
>>63755761
/thread
>>
>>63758640
That's hardly surprising. Avatar was up there as well when it just released. Now it's not even on the top 250.
>>
The Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope > Return of the Jedi > The Force Awaken > Revenge of the Sith >>> The Phantom Menace >>>>>>>>> The Attack of the Clones
>>
>>63758953
>Where the fuck did Snoke come from?
Plagueis
>>
>>63759961

I would argue that TFA was a better executed movie than ROTJ, otherwise I agree
>>
>>63759961
More or less accurate
>>
>>63760174
That's because you have ADD
>>
>>63760216

why did han need to stand in front of a door for 45 minutes? do you think that's good pacing or a good use of characters?
>>
>>63759961
>my opinions are made for me by youtube critics and social media
Yikes city
>>
>>63760174
You would be wrong
>>
>>63755680
Is this some faggot pornography site? there's so much cock sucking going on.
>>
>>63758692
comeback when you can learn what a total remake means.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.