[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay ass lightsaber fight leaked: http://kt.tn/e0 (legit) Nob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: epic-fail.jpg (50 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
epic-fail.jpg
50 KB, 500x659
Gay ass lightsaber fight leaked: http://kt.tn/e0 (legit)
Nobody bothered to show those dumbfucks how it's really done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwy412nttI
>>
Someone check the link.
>>
it's vidme russian rip
>>
cringeworthy
>>
It's directed by JJ Abrams. What do you expect?
>>
well since theyre remaking A New Hope the lightsaber fight seems to be on par
>>
I love his swinging action.

Dat fucking crossguard saber is dope as fuck.
>>
looks like kylo had a lot of opportunities to kill them but didn't because ????
>>
Fuck this actually looks amazing compared to the shittty sequels.
>>
God even that slut masturbating with a lightsaber was more actionpacked.
>>
>>63753154
nigga I aint clicking that. Webm that shit
>>
Anyone else suprised how visceral it is? They are cutting flesh left and right. It actually feels like they are handling a deadly weapon again, unlike the lightshow that was RotS.
>>
>>63753629
It's been 10 years since RotS
With competent director and good scenarist it could actually be a great movie
>>
>non-hectic fights that have weight to it like the OT
>people complain

So you want the shit that is AotC and RotS back?
>>
https:// vid (dot) me (slash) KviY

OP's link was just a way to get passed the spam filter
>>
>Finn activates his lightsaber
>"Neega"

fucking kek
>>
>>63753154
It's not too bad by itself but with constantly shuffling directors and scenarists trilogy will inevitably be fucking mess in the end
>>
>>63753154
>leaked
Do Americans not realize the movie is already out in some places?
>>
>>63753671
>>63753844
>scenarist
What?
>>
>>63753154
>wow Daisy's acting is better than I remember
>oh wait it's the Russian dub
>>
>>63753858
oops I mean writer
>>
Russian dub maintains the eastern european tradition of being beyond horrible
>>
>>63753565
There's still good in him!
>>
Why do all of the posts ITT sound like they come from a spambot? Why is OP using terrible images from other websites and talking like a faggot?
>>
>>63753942
$0.10 have been deposited into your account
>>
Wait how can Finn fight that guy for so long if hes not even force sensitive?
>>
>>63753942
clearly there is someone spamming to try to create the impression that this movie is not highly-regarded. an absurd notion I know!
>>
>>63753154

Did Kilo Ren say "nigger" at 0:58?!?
>>
>>63753154
>anakin vs obi wan is a good fight
jeeesus fuck reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>63753154
This scene is truly gay.

The framing is bad and you can tell they are obviously on a soundstage not in an actual forest. Luke v Vader in ESB utterly shits on it.
>>
>>63754101
But Maul vs Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan is still GOAT-tier
>>
>>63753565
IM CONFLICTED
>>
>>63754011

Because new-darth isn't worth a shit as a sith yet, hence "bring him to me to complete his training" and also his general insecurity.

Also Finn has military training, whereas Kyle Ron is just some force sensitive punk kid.
>>
This is so difficult to watch. so much cringe
>muh primal chest beating
wtf is this shit
>>
Driver sounds kinda cool in Russian
>>
>>63754166
>>63754159

he doesn't try anything when she shuts her eyes for 20 seconds, I thought that showed good sportsmanship :^)
>>
Why are they swinging them like they have weight? There's a fucking reason training starts so early.
>>
>>63754134
I don't fucking believe this
the fights in the prequels were dogshit, a bunch of heavily choreographed bullshit with the lightsabers barely brazing each other
they were more personal and intense in the original trilogy but still felt kinda slow and underwhelming in places

in TFA on the other hand that shit was intense, you could feel the weight and impact of each strike, for the first time it felt like two people were trying their best to murder each other and do their best to avoid getting their limbs chopped off by weapons that you actually felt were extremely dangerous
>>
>>63754348
It's "Ren—unmasked and intense—engages Rey in a major stare-down, an unholy duel between the light side of the Force and the dark. The sexual energy between them is strange and unsettling, like a theremin sonata only they can hear. " according to stephanie zacharek from time. Probably the most interesting part of the entire movie.
>>
>>63754413
both the Luke-Vader fights are much better than this, in all the ways you claim the TFA fights are good. go watch them again.

but the most important difference is that the plot and characterization came together much more effectively to make the fights into dramatic climaxes.

here, the fight is ended by a convenient plot device when a giant crack opens up. the value of the fight to the story is instantly negated. it's like watching a Harry Potter film.
>>
>>63754434
>The sexual energy between them is strange and unsettling
>>
Why is Kylo Ren beating his side? Why is he bleeding?
>>
>>63754530
while /pol/ was going apeshit over boyega they missed the forest behind the trees as usual
>>
>>63753154

This is prequel tier.
>>
Are.... those X-Wings actually flying down a trench?

Y'all weren't kidding...
>>
How can a girl beat a man?
>>
>>63754886
ask gubergaters
>>
>prequel apologists
Fuck off
>>
>another trench
>another giant exploding sphere

wew
>>
File: baneposting.gif (2 MB, 517x349) Image search: [Google]
baneposting.gif
2 MB, 517x349
>>63753154
>how it's really done
>>
File: browse.jpg (93 KB, 728x1045) Image search: [Google]
browse.jpg
93 KB, 728x1045
>>63754886
In a world as fantastic as Star Wars, anything is possible. Remember Combat has more to do with the force than one's physical ability.
>>
>>63753154
PULL.
THE.
FUCKING.
CAMERA
BACK

Fucking hell. Fixed your damn choreography and pull the motherfucking camera back. Get whoever made the Max/Furiosa fight from MM and get them to do this shit
>>
>>63755377
Where did he closeup on action mentality come from? I want to see the action.
https://youtu.be/nB8tiSMCwRE
>>
>>63753154
the video is down ;_;
>>
>>63755745
Saved it just in time: https://mega.nz/#!oMVRiahR!2QPqiDVbcsPMdl-tiICEikj7S3pJzrBSUahQvE4B8H8
>>
>>63754539
Chewie shot him with his crossbow

Hes beating it cus it makes him bleed more so it hurts him.

Loved that bit, shows how fucked up he is
>>
>>63755650
>posting the best swordfight of all time for comparison

just fucking send the helium tanks to everyone in the thread already
>>
File: 1448075780518.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
1448075780518.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>63756301
>>
>>63754413

The AOTC and ROTS lightsaber battles sucked ass.

The TPM battle had none of the stupid flourishes, and resembled something out of a wuxia film, but in a good way, where the fluid beauty of it merely masked the intensity that was quite obvious in the scene.

Or to put it this way, it was just as brutal as anything in the OT, and it only looked pretty because it was 3 swordsmen in their prime, when the art was still alive.

Seriously, watch the TPM battle again and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>63755275
sauce on that manga please
>>
I remember watching that in the cinema for the first time and liking it until that stupid as fuck, no reason, lightsaber twirling scene. That was so fucking lame.

And when Obi-Wan was having his own lightsaber held to his face, why didn't he just turn it off.
>>
>>63756301
thanks m8
I really hate how lightsabers are nonlethal at all in it, both Finn and Kyle get his multiple time and still keep on fighting
>>
>>63756462
spotted the /v/
>>
>>63755377
>>63755650
pulling the camera back would likely reveal the complete implausibility of a tiny woman beating a 6' muscular Jewish man. they needed to hide the fuck out of that to maintain the grrl power.
>>
>>63756720
they go straight through tree trunks, but when they hit flesh they bounce off :^)))))
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
did the camera guy just say "Nigger" when boyega pulls up the lightsaber
>>
File: boyegadeeznutz.jpg (84 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
boyegadeeznutz.jpg
84 KB, 2000x1000
this fucking pisses me off, he has no experience or business using a lightsaber... i would've been fine if he didn't inflict damage, and kylo was just toying with him the whole time, this is some fucking bullshit I'm out.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.