[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it /co/. Say that this movie was better than the thing Abrams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Say it /co/.
Say that this movie was better than the thing Abrams did.
Say that the prequels are masterpieces compared to what he did.
Confess.
>>
>>63751364
Guardians of the galaxy was fun though.
The only bad part about it was the constant dancing and attempts so start memes.
It was fun. /tv/ just has awful opinions
>>
I don't want to admit it was better than Star Wars so I'm not going to. Fuck you
>>
>>63751364
retarded muzak movie with no ties to the comics
>>
Guardians of the Galaxy was better because at least it was its own thing, not a rehash.
>>
>>63751606
>based on a comic
>original
DANCE OFF, YOU AND ME
>>
>>63751734
He said it was better because it stood in his own.
>>
>>63751734
Which storyline in the comics is it based off?
>>
seriously though why did they pay this guy to say 3 words
>>
>>63751734
>movies should never be based on pre-existing material

o-okay
>>
>>63751989
He also did it in spanish and other languages.
>>
>>63751364

GotG was better than ep 7

The prequels weren't though, you faggots trying to force that meme are an embarassment
>>
>>63751865
Gang saves day from generic villain.

Fucking all of them you retard. Most bland story.
>>
>>63751989
Hes also wants a role where he doesn't speak, Black Bolt
>>
>>63751989
He did all his lines, with every inflection, in every language the film came out in.
>>
star trek 2009 and guardians were better than episode 7

id say episode 7 was on level with into darkness
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.