[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are Rey's parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Daisy Ridley.jpg (484 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Ridley.jpg
484 KB, 2000x3000
Since we know Kylo Ren is Han's son, do you think Rey could be Luke's daughter?
>>
File: 1449646450393.jpg (430 KB, 1493x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449646450393.jpg
430 KB, 1493x1600
>>63750191
We really don't know for sure yet. Thanks for the HQ photo though, have one in return.

Why is she so perfect bros?
>>
I'll be her Daddy
>>
>>63750191
>Marooned on a desert planet
>Silky smooth legs

2/10 Star Wars ruined.
>>
>>63750191
She's Han and Leia's other daughter that they decided to keep secret in case she became corrupted like her brother.
>>
I thought it was implyed she is Luke's daughter because she was drawn to Skywalker litghtsaber
>>
>>63750271
Could be this or could be Luke's daughter.
>>
>>63750191
Obviously Luke is her dad.

Friendly reminder that Mara Jade exists in the films
>>
>>63750191
I'm putting my money on Wedge fucking Antilles. It has to be a pilot of a X-Fighter, as we've seen from the beginning, and who is better than the legend himself?
>>
She's Snoke's daughter. It'll be a tragic reveal like in ESB. Luke/Han being her father will be an obvious mislead
>>
>>63750301
No she doesn't, don't even think she's crypto-movie canon like Darth Bane (everything in the novelizations as well as screenplays is still Disney-Canon)
>>
>has flashback touching Luke lightsaber
>comes from a planet with an ocean
>from an island
>Luke is located on a ocean planet, on an island, with a deserted village
who
could
it
be
>>
>>63750191
She's Vader Brother and Luke's aunt. Her father is the force. She was created by Plagueis(SNookie) as well
>>
>>63750191

How sweaty and stinky do you think Daisy's feet got filming in the desert wearing boots all day?
>>
>>63750367
Darth Bane was in the Clone Wars cartoon, he's canon.
>>
>>63750445
Nobody cares.
>>
>>63750417
"Snookie you're my best friend ever" - Charlie brown
>>
>>63750191
What kind of parent leaves their 5 year old daughter on a goddamn barren desert world with little to no water without anyone to take care of her but some fat sleazy junk dealer played by Simon Pegg?!

If Luke is her dad they really are ruining his character. Making him a depressed, moping coward who can't even build a jedi order in the space of 30 years who's abandoned his own daughter.
>>
>>63750191

Luke and Aphra
>>
File: Camie1.jpg (68 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Camie1.jpg
68 KB, 500x400
Luke and Camie
>>
>>63750591
>making him flawed and more interesting

Fixed it for you my gf
>>
>>63750301
explain
>>
>>63750227
Because she's a leading lady that looks regular, not all slutty and shit like you see in other films.
>>
>>63750703
There's a difference between being well written and flawed or just copying Ben Kenobi because pottery. We already had that flawed shtick with Anakin. It's bad development if his actions make him look out of character.That and Kasdan never understood Luke, he wanted him to become fucking Vader in ROTJ thank god that didn't happen ugh.
>>
>>63750271
if it was this it'll be canon since the original canon states jacen solo was a sith lord who was defeated by his twin sister jaina solo.

they said these new movies dont follow the original canon so its most likely shes lukes daughter
>>
I really hope she's only related to one of the Jedi Kylo killed, and not to Luke at all.
It should be more to do with Snoke, as he also has back story we don't know yet.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK