[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we hate her again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>>
I guess we like her now
>>
>jew
>looks like a man in drag
>lies all the time
>small tits
>meme glasses
>was a goth in college
>turboslut
>hairy arms
>will be a fatass when she hits 30
>>
>>63749120
who?
>>
>>63749120
I always mix her up with Amber Heard.
>>
>we need to find this guy, he could be anywhere
>let me just run his face through facial recognition, got it
>>
>>63749120
She's so close to being hot but something just isn't there.
>>
File: ACTING.gif (2 MB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
ACTING.gif
2 MB, 500x229
>>63749120
she's terrible and she and oliver ruin the show.
>>
>Always whinging
>Can hack literally any object in less than 30 seconds with just a tablet
>Actress can't do drama, so the emotional scenes are extra bad
>>
>>63749120

I love her ass.

Just wanted to say that, carry on.
>>
>>63749120
She's a jew.
In the oven it goes.
>>
File: 1441406831109.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4717) Image search: [Google]
1441406831109.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4717
Moans and cries and Ollie keeping secrets from her, Does the exact same thing while he's away helping the team and essentially tells him it's not a big deal.
WHORE!
>>
>>63749120
I dont hate her, infact in madly in love with her.
>>
>>63749120
Stupid glasses.
>>
>>63749120
Who is she in the star wars movie?
>>
inb4 boyfriend post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.