[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this movie any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Was this movie any good?
>>
>>63748771
It's pretty funny
>>
First two thirds were okayish
>>
>>63748808
So this movie isn't serious? WTF
>>
I liked the way he reverse gripped his sword, even though the idea is pretty stupid. Rose McGowan was also pretty hot in it.
>>
Its no Star Wars
>>
>>63748771

It suffered from the same flaws every movie but the first did.

It didn't go full on spaghetti-over-the-top fantasy-fuck-the-ratings. Original movie was tits, murder, and delightful schlock.

Destroyer was actually kid friendly enough to utterly castrate the whole idea.

The reboot at least tried to go back in some degree, but it still didn't go for the gusto and lacked the energy of the original.
>>
>>63748915
It is serious. That's part of why its so funny
>>
>>63749004
Ohh, I see what you're saying
>>
'Twas shit. Watch the original spaghette fantasy classic, then watch the original BeastMaster.
>>
>>63749078
Beastmaster was more like destroyer than conan the barbarian.
>>
I wanted to watch this originally but then i saw that there's niggers in it so i passed
>>
>>63749375
Well every movie has to have a token black guy so that's no excuse.
>>
>>63748771
Better than the original.
>>
First third awesome
Second third meh ok
Last third crap
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.