[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i go to the cinema to watch this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Bridge_of_Spies_poster[1].jpg (53 KB, 290x429) Image search: [Google]
Bridge_of_Spies_poster[1].jpg
53 KB, 290x429
Should i go to the cinema to watch this?
>>
No, it's a propaganda piece.
>>
>>63747631
you should go see star wars like a good little goy
>>
Jews.

First commercial they aired had them saying the pledge of allegiance and cutting out "Under God". They never aired that commercial again.
>>
have you seen it?is it worth to pay 7 euro for it?
i am really bored
>>
It was good, but the cheesy as fuck Spielbergian ending ruined it for me.
>>
>>63747820
If you and you're parents are NEETS, probably not. For most people 7 yuros mean nothing. You should worry more about the time wasted. But no, it would not be wasted, it's a decently engaging really mainstream movie.
>>
>>63747734
You do know that the pledge of allegiance didn't have "under god" in it at that point, right? That was added during the Reagan administration
>>
>>63749041
If i take my 12 year old brother together,can he enjoy it?
>>
>>63749337
I don't remember what I like when I was 12, but the movie might not have enough action scenes for him. It's a lot of "boring" bureaucratic adult talk in it. But if he's smarter than the average 12yofag, he might dig it.
>>
Jimbovision liked it and he is tough to please.
>>
It's a waste of time, not worth the money. Just an average movie
>>
>>63747631
It's really good, go get your comfy dose anon !
>>
>>63748854

>the cheesy as fuck Spielbergian ending ruined it for me

This. The final scene in the train ruined the whole movie.
>>
Average. Not bad but not particularly engaging either
>>
>>63749821
>a 15 seconds random scene ruined the movie

Shut up, fag.
>>
>literally ends on a bridge with spies
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.