[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you think about it, this droid served no real purpose, considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 435x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 435x346
If you think about it, this droid served no real purpose, considering r2 had most of the map anyway. They could have just not had this guy in the movie and had r2 wake up with the whole map and the movie would've ended up the same. All that finding this guy for the map story was just filler.

He's still cute tho :3
>>
>>63744636
Why the fuck do they need a god damn map? What fucking century is this? Oh hey we can create spaceships that travel at light speed but we need a fucking map to find one fucking guy. Is this shit for fucking real? For fucks sake they have fucking probes but no no that would make sense no what we need is a fucking map.

Fucking hell
>>
>>63744723
Space is big
Space is dark
In Space, you can find
A place to park
>>
>He's still cute tho :3
She's*
>>
>>63744772
it's too smart to be a woman
>>
>>63744636
Haha did you just call the cuckball a fucking "droid"? xDDD
>>
>>63744636
it's purpose is to sell a shitload of merchandise to overweight white star wars fans who can identify with it.
>>
Cuckball
>>
>>63744808

Women tend to have higher IQs and also are smarter and more driven than men. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
File: sw-cuck-ball.jpg (4 MB, 4000x3984) Image search: [Google]
sw-cuck-ball.jpg
4 MB, 4000x3984
>>
>>63744636
he was really cute
>>
>>63745381
Nice meme.
>>
Hes literally there to sell toys
>>
>>63745422
Imagine being THIS autistically American
>>
>>63745422
I cant tell if this is satire or not. I want to think so but there are people that seriously believe that kinda shit
>>
>>63744772
its a fuckin robert it has no dink or a cunt
>>
He's the comedic relief. At least it's not a Jar Jar Binks this time.
>>
>>63745593
let them its funny
>>
>>63745422
>Star Wars anti-fans producing this much stupid
I want people specific to this mindset to die from a growing log of shit being permanently lodged in their collective colons. God bless.
>>
BB-8 is the most overrated character and the movie is literally just releasing to the general NA public today.

>OMG THAT THING ROLLED FOR 2 SECONDS IN A TRAILER I NEED EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF MERCHANDISE FOR HIM WOW ITS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER WOW SO COOL I LOVE HIM
>>
>>63745667
>bootyblasted white cuck

Here it is ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>63745702

>He hasnt seen his little lighter thumbs up

Droids cute as fuck
>>
ITT: People not realizing that it's not about logic in fucking Star Wars. It's about symbols, metaphors, feelings and shit.

That's why Ep 1 - 3 where so shit. They tried to bring logic into something based solelsy on emotions and fuck not.
>>
>>63746114
>it's not about logic in fucking Star Wars. It's about symbols, metaphors, feelings and shit

Very true.

>That's why Ep 1 - 3 where so shit. They tried to bring logic into something based solelsy on emotions and fuck not

Uh, what? If anything the prequels are much heavier on symbolism, metaphor, allegory, etc. Lucas himself basically says "Oh there's a lot more intricate detail to the story than you see on the surface but fuck all that shit it don't matter." That's why so many people think they don't make any sense.
>>
>>63746352
I only saw Ep1 on opening night, skipped Ep2 completly and then watched Ep3 a few days after release. The most memorable of these two fils is Ep1 for me, with a lot of boring politics for a 15yo and that fuckup with mediclorians. A badly written attempt, to bring some science and reality into a fairytale. But you might be right.
>>
>>63746564
You're not entirely wrong. The politics are boring, there are better, simpler ways Lucas could have gotten his point across. Definite fuckup right there.

And don't get me wrong, midichlorians are basically useless and I think they should have been left out. But it's not about science, but rather biology. Lucas was trying to reinforce the notion that the Force is something that permeates every facet of the universe, to make clear that the Force is more of a force of nature within all lifeforms rather than some supernatural god like entity like a lot of people have theorized.

He just completely screwed the pooch in conveying this. I don't blame you or anyone else for not getting it because it's incredibly clunky.
>>
>>63745381

Tell that to literally the only female scientist that people can name. She killed herself with radiation exposure because she was a retarded fucking woman.
>>
>>63744636
The whole movie is filler. Literally Nothing happened
>>
>>63744771
>>63744771
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.