[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ep7_ia_38369_0bbb2aae.jpg (90 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
ep7_ia_38369_0bbb2aae.jpg
90 KB, 768x433
What was the point of this character?
>>
Pandering for the Boba Fett autists.
>>
File: 1428669868724.png (10 KB, 238x431) Image search: [Google]
1428669868724.png
10 KB, 238x431
>boba fett with a vagina
>>
>>63742894
whats the point of the movie?
>>
>>63742894
toys
muhh strong women
>>
muh stronk womyn
muh boba shitt
>>
>>63742959
Making money.
>>
File: 300px-2T2124.png (75 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
300px-2T2124.png
75 KB, 300x169
>>63742894

she'll die at the end of VII after a disappointing hench arc
>>
>>63742894
To end up in the trash where it belongs
>>
just because shes a woman you think the character is pointless? did you not notice the lead of the movie was a female as well?
>>
This new cast is just so fucking bad. I'd love to see some kind of popularity comparison about the new cast and the old later down the line, like 10 years after this new trilogy is concluded. Kylo vs Vader, Luke vs Rey, Poe and Finn vs Han and Leia, this chick vs Boba Fett. Not a single one of them would win, even among the younger demographics. The designs are worse, the characters are worse, everything is worse.
>>
>>63743172
That's because Lucas is a good ideas guy, but not a good director (without supervision). JJ is good at neither.
>>
>>63742894

DUDE CHROME STORMTROOPERS LMAO
>>
They're trying to make that Samus money. Basically keeping a badass looking character under wraps without showing their faces only to reveal it was a woman the whole time!

It's literally the only way children would buy toys of her.
>>
File: lenubfv8r2dft25.jpg (137 KB, 865x1200) Image search: [Google]
lenubfv8r2dft25.jpg
137 KB, 865x1200
>>63742894
I figure that Disney already wrote the plot for all 3 films, gave a general screenplay to all the directors, and said that each film had to follow a loose trajectory between fixed points A and B. They probably said that this character had to show up in the film in X role so that she could be already introduced for the next film.
JJ may not have any idea what sort of role she is supposed to perform in the future, but apparently he ticked all of Disney's boxes on what she had to do (a.k.a. show up and have a vagina).
>>
>>63743605
I think you're absolutely correct.
>>
>>63743001
It's funny because it is actually what happens.

Other than that, the character has absolutely no point. I wonder if it's not a (un)subtle troll towards Boba Fett's fans.
>>
>>63743605
I want to fuck Momoka.
>>
to have rare shiny doll made.
>>
>>63742894
I've said this shit from the start, she's just the next Boba Fett, no role but is expected to be popular. At least Boba Fett had a unique design and wasn't just a chrome Stormtrooper with a cape.

But I am loving the backlash woth her with feminists thinking she was supposed to be so progressive, when she's no better than Fett.

Since Fett was eaten by a sandy vagina, will she die from a sandy penis?
>>
>>63743684
But anon, she's better by virtue of being a woman.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.