[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on The Walk /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: walk-2015-joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg (894 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
walk-2015-joseph-gordon-levitt.jpg
894 KB, 1200x600
Thoughts on The Walk /tv/?
>>
>>63742585
He literally caused 9/11
>>
>>63742585
why did they delay this film for so many years? the buildings haven't been there since 2001. How did they get past reshoots?
>>
what did he mean by that walk?
>>
WHY DID STAR WARS SUCK SO MUCH?
>>
>>63742667
Ebin reddit joke friend
>>
>>63742662
Wat
>>
>>63742662
>>63742667
>>63742720
>>63742734
Which one of you is OP?
>>
>>63742763
The planes were aiming for him.
>>
>>63742736
what did you mean by this (other than announcing your love for big black cock)?
>>
>>63742829
Not once do I mention dicks you fucking faggot probably got penis on your mind 24/7 you damn homo
>>
A pretty pointless film when there's already a documentary that covers the event far better.
>>
>>63742865
why are you homophobic? are you trying to hide repressed feelings from when you Dad touched your dick and you liked it?
>>
>>63742768

I am.
>>
>>63742873

name of the documentary?
>>
>>63742953
Man on Wire
the sequel with Denzel is better 2bh
>>
>OUI OUI LE FRENCHIE ACCENT

Dropped. Transparently pandering to reddit
>>
YOU'LL FIND OUT IN THIRTY YEARS!
>>
I like Joseph Gordon Levitt
>>
How did they secure the wire to the tops of both buildings?
>>
why is this guy even in any movie?
>>
>>63743828

that's like the majority of the movie, them planning and trying to attach the wire
>>
>>63743828
thermite paint
>>
>>63742585
I never got the point anyways.
Wowww you can balance good job you worthless attention whore.
>>
Formulaic as fuck, cartoonish characterizations (i.e.: stoner guy, wtf was that!?), weak forced romance plotline, Levitt looking and speaking weak.

Some not too bad sfx, though composing was awkward and I always saw that the sets were cgi due to poor lighting.

Zemeckis is finished.
>>
>>63742585
heez accent was, how you say.... shit
>>
File: Tête brulée.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Tête brulée.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
Just watched the trailer. It looks good

> Anything to declare ?
> I’m going to hang a high wire between the two towers of the World Trade Center and walk on it

lel
>>
As somebody with acrophobia I was ripping my face off during the final, long wirewalking scene.
>>
>>63746768

There werent any spiders in that scene anon
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.