[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke did I ever tell you about the time where you made a 30 second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kill me.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
Luke did I ever tell you about the time where you made a 30 second appearance at the end of the movie and didn't say a word? It was a shit ending
>>
>second billing
>>
>Every previous movie, including prequels, was a separate closed story with compensating ending scene, not a shitty cliffhanger

Bravo JJ, you truly feel the spirit of Star Wars.
>>
>>63742426

You sound like the type of cunt who complains Ep 7 didnt exactly mirror up to earlier trilogies in certain ways but will also slate it for similar story mechanisms.

Sort your life out mate
>>
>>63742256
Luke you must confront Vader and destroy the Death Star. It is crucial that we have a few years of peace until the sequels have to be made and a new bigger death star gets built.
>>
File: 1425482443207.jpg (393 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1425482443207.jpg
393 KB, 1920x1080
>Mickey Mouse is literally killing off original cast to make way for diversity
>>
>>63742530
>It mirrors the OT where they should have come up with original story
>It brings "innovation" where it should have been kept in traditional way

Bravo JJ, you are truly savior of this franchaise.
>>
>>63742577
Visit the "Galaxy far far away", the place where nothing happens for decades, so everything can happen at once.
>>
>>63742577
Always in motion the future is. But the empire returning with a bigger Death Star I see, totally pointless our efforts will be.
>>
>>63742426
>what is episode V?
>>
>>63742620
>there are people who believe this
>>
File: 1436979248784.png (433 KB, 406x505) Image search: [Google]
1436979248784.png
433 KB, 406x505
>>63744319
Attack of the Clones, or Rogue One.
>>
>>63742256

Episode seven has nothing to do with Star Wars. It is not a part of the Star Wars saga told by George Lucas. It is fan fiction or in other words it is a new EU no better then the old EU. Disney cancelled the old EU shitting on it just so they could make these movies and copy from them (e.g copy of Jacen Solo).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.