[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/ I'm having a problem remembering a film where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: susan-sarandon-wallpaper.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
susan-sarandon-wallpaper.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
Hey /tv/

I'm having a problem remembering a film where at the end the mom fucks her son (main character). The mom is being played by Susan Sarandon (or at least someone who likes like her) and the son has a lot of issues through out the movie and I think the mom kills her self at the end, but not sure. It's an artsy drama movie and I hope there is some who knows which movie it is.

Does anyone know the title?

Tl;dr Idk the title of the incest movie starring Susan Sarandon
>>
>>63741821
Bump for interest
>>
I remember a similar film, but this one was French and the boy was staying in a hotel with him mom and earlier in the movie his brothers made him fuck a hooker and she complimented him on how gentle he was.
>>
>>63741901
Sounds tempting to watch. Do you happen to know the title?
>>
>>63741983
Yea I just went looking for it myself because I couldn't remember but I found it. It's called "Murmur of the Heart".
>>
>>63742006
Thanks pal
>>
File: renegade angel.jpg (65 KB, 904x716) Image search: [Google]
renegade angel.jpg
65 KB, 904x716
>tfw I know exactly which film OP is talking about but won't tell what it's called as not to give any more fuel to his fetish
>>
>>63742063
It's not about the fetish, It's about the main character because I remember him being cute.
>>
File: 1393327855396.jpg (57 KB, 464x462) Image search: [Google]
1393327855396.jpg
57 KB, 464x462
Savage Grace has Julianne Moore and she gets killed so maybe that's it pham
>>
>>63742142
Thats the one. Thanks pal, you're a saint!
>>
>>63741821
Sounds like a movie for me.
>>63742142
thanks based anon
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
I like this thread
>>
>tfw no hot mom to fantasize about
>>
There is one movie where Doctor Who fucks his mom
>>
>>63742006
that's a louis malle film that doesn't feature susan sarandon brah
>>
>>63742135
>him
>cute
Get off my internet you dirty homo!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.