[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female friend messages me >Hey Anon, do you like Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1x04_Key_Decisions_(51).png (707 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1x04_Key_Decisions_(51).png
707 KB, 1440x810
>female friend messages me
>Hey Anon, do you like Star Wars? A friend of mine got sick and been wondering if you want her ticket
>immediately agree
>we meet at the theatre and make the exchange
>she starts to leave, ask her why
>Oh I dont have a ticket for myself, I don't even care about these movies, see ya
>sit through the mediocre movie while silently torturing myself

So how did you spend your TFA day?
>>
cant even get friendzoned properly

totally alonezoned
>>
>>63739018
she wanted you to buy her a ticket you giant faggot. you just missed your chance to get major ass during a shitty movie. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>63739043
>buy her a ticket when it has been sold out for two months
>>
>>63739079
She wanted you to sneak her in under your coat you fucking retard.
>>
>>63739043
Or just say yeah me either let's go get something to drink.

Instead she thinks you would rather see star wars. Alone.

Like you couldn't meet anybody there that's a cool dork either.

God you piss me off op.
>>
>>63739018
>things that never happened
>>
>>63740367

Thats even more autistic.

You people are fucking clueless.
>>
>didn't watch it
pretty good day
>>
>>63739018

Dude she was just glad to make you happy. Make sure you tell her you had a great time, loved the film and invite her to dinner to say thanks.
>>
If you had no interest in the movie why did you agree to see it? If you had been honest, you might have even bonded over your mutual dislike of Star Wars. This why you should always just bee yourself.
>>
File: thumpf.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
thumpf.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
>know a girl who is too busy being attractive and doing cool things to see the star war

>complain
>>
File: 1430180861183.jpg (15 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1430180861183.jpg
15 KB, 250x241
>>63739095

>you'll never smuggle a qt into the cinema
>>
Why didn't you scream after her DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE

THE NO SINGLES POLICY
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.