[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel like they didn't give enough weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 10
File: chewy.jpg (106 KB, 970x531) Image search: [Google]
chewy.jpg
106 KB, 970x531
Does anyone else feel like they didn't give enough weight to Han Solo's death especially in regards to Chewbacca? I really wanted Chewbacca to fully go apeshit when his best friend died and just fuck everything up in his rage, which they kind of started to do but it ended way too quickly. To me it feels like they skimmed over a very emotionally significant moment.
>>
>>63737659
Chewbacca literally killed every storm trooper he could see, blew up shit and severly injured kylo.

Chewbacca raged
>>
kind of yeah, the ending felt rushed, I feel so sorry for chewie though
>>
He technically did go apeshit, but what bothered me was how quickly he got over it.
>>
Yes OP, I came away thinking the exact same thing. They breezed over it too quickly, Chewie raged for a bit but it didn't feel like it was enough and then suddenly he's sat next to Rey and he appeared to be over it. Left me feeling kinda shitty, for both Han and Chewie.
>>
>>63737820
.>>63737857
I wanted to see him tear storm troopers limbs off and go on a mass killing spree, like just fully lose it. I mean what we got was definitely better than nothing but I felt like they could have given him a bit more time considering he's literally Han Solo's best friend and the one who would care most about his death. Still, at least he gave a shit unlike Leia.
>>
Disney is mad they can't own Harrison until he dies

Plain and simple
>>
He's going to be killed off in the final film of the trilogy
>>
>>63737904
Yeah I don't really disagree with you, this part was handled terribly. There was no emotion when they knew he was gone, especially from Leia. I really hope Han hasn't survived somehow..
>>
>>63737904
The ending really was rushed. The only thing l actually liked about it was Fin/Rey fighting edgemaster supreme. It was kinda dumb how everyone relevant to the plot managed to escape an exploding planet. Especially Kylo Ren and the general.
>>
>To me it feels like they skimmed over a very emotionally significant moment
The whole film is a big skim
But on the other hand, how much do we dwell on Bens death?
He dies
Luke cries no
he shoots some stormtroopers
gets pulled back to the ship
is morose in the lounge and leia puts his poncho around him
Then Han comes and tells him its not over yet and he shoots up some TIE Fighters
And... thats it
>>
>>63737992
Kylo can probably use force instant transmission
>>
Chewie's arc/revenge will come in the next film.
>>
They just met the guy and they start doing their drama school reactions to tragedy.

What a fucking mistake.
>>
>>63737995
Did luke even care for his foster parents?
>>
>>63737995
But Ben was just an amiable old hermit who knew Luke for what, two weeks? Han and Chewie's relationship was supposed to be special, that's why his death lacking gravity is a big deal.

>>63738024
Makes sense, tbqh. He knows pretty much every trick in the book without any real training besides what he learned from Luke.
>>
Eu
>chewie dies
>people rage for weeks
Disneycanon
>han dies
>people won't bother
>>
>>63738047
Luke used force choke on Jabba's guards and used the mind trick constantly. He was totally a dark sider.
>>
>>63738139
Pigs just get embarrassed when you point at them
>>
>>63738139
Literally every Jedi in the movies has used the mind trick.
>>
>>63738066
>Han and Chewie's relationship was supposed to be special, that's why his death lacking gravity is a big deal.
at the end of the day, Chewie is basically a big dumb animal. And besides, Chewie knows Han wouldn't want him to flip out too much because he'd be putting everyone at risk by being too self destructive.
>>
Yeah, considering the buildup but this is Disney not Scorsese or Mann or Peckinpah we're talking about.

I thought the abrupt cut to action was offputting
>>
>>63738200

In episode 2 Anakin committed grand theft auto and recklessly endangered people in traffic.
>>
>>63737901
>>63737659
The capital planet was blow out of the sky. No one gave a shit too and it had like 10 seconds of screw time.
>>
>>63737659
Did Chewie rip their arms out of their sockets?
>>
>>63737995
Obi-Wan was introduced in ANH, we know nothing about him (well, those who saw the movie back in 1977 knew nothing about him), the prequels came after to give some background to Obi-Wan. Han Solo is way more iconic since TFA came AFTER his story in the OT (Unlike Obi-Wan in a ANH), therefore deserves a better death than that.
>>
>>63737659
He didnt care when yoda died
>>
>>63737659
chewy was happy because it meant his lifedebt was over. now he can go hunt for some wooky poontang. poor fucker hasnt been layed in 35 years
>>
>>63738471
Does he even know Yoda is dead?
>>
>>63738253
And killed kids
>>
>>63737959
>stabbed through the chest
>falls hundreds of meters
>planet explodes into a sun minutes later

yeah i think it's safe to assume he's dead anon
>>
Han solo was already death in his character. i mean, there's being gloomy because your son is an edgy emo kid, and just plain exhausted. Han Solo was used and butchered in this unnecessary rendition.

It is fucking awful they did this to a great actor.
>>
>>63737959
Leia looked like someone told her they didn't have any Big Macs left or some shit.
>>
>>63737659
DOGS DO NOT CARE FOR THEIR OWNERS.

THEY SIMPLY CARE WHERE THEIR NEXT MEAL IS COMING FROM.

THEY ARE HEARTLESS BASTARDS

AS SOON AS CHEWY GETS A NEW OWNER HE WILL BE RIGHT AS REIGN.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>63738518
Han was literally the definition of the modern day dad.

>old
>grey
>tired
>fat wife
>stupid fucking edgelord son

Bravo JJ I see what you did.
>>
>>63737659
this is the problem with killing off a character like Han Solo. it's always going to be a disappointment unless he goes out in the most epic way imaginable.

if they wanted to do a good continuation the saga they needed to dodge the whole issue and wait 10 more years so Han could have died of old age before the movie started and other OT characters would have very minor Yoda-like roles.
>>
>>63738549
Nah senpai, that must have been Ford if anything.
>>
>>63738106
Most people don't know he is jewish
>>
>Phasma getting only 3 lines and 5 minutes of screenplay
>Poe being barely in the movie
>Finn has been selected and examined for stormtroopers but can use a lightsaber so midichlorians?
>being so in your face about rey being the strongest force user ever
>>
>>63737659

I'm pretty sure Chewbacca's probably like "holy fucking shit finely now I don't owe this guy a life debt and I can go live my life"
>>
>>63738575
Ohh yeah, not to say her fate played for the lols. Don't get me wrong, I giggled but it was such a waste of a character
>>
>>63738575
Was there a scene where Finn bites her butt and says 'this midichlorian count is even higher than master yoda'
>>
>>63738575
You don't need to be force sensitive to wield a light saber
>>
>>63738539
That i just plain wrong senpai, Japan would like a word with you.
>>
>>63738489
Thats why hes angry alot, and hates the 'sex-less' robots
>>
>>63738575
Plus I know JJ is a jew but that activating laser scene was ridiculous, general doing hand gestures like hitler, stormtroopers lined up like annual nazi celebration day, and then putting their hands up in the air as a salute.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>63738579
yeah his scream was actually him going "YESSS" and he only hit Kylo because he was trying to shoot Han in mid-air and finish him off.
>>
>>63738609
JAPAN IS A SHIT

DOGS ARE DIRTY, SAVAGE BEASTS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT CHUM

JUST BECAUSE YOUR DOGE FUCKED YOU MOMMAS PUSSY DID NOT MEAN HE CARED FOR HER
>>
>>63738649
cool post ahmed
>>
>>63738637
Ohh yeah, I rolled my eyes on that one .

i say this as a spic joo
>>
>>63738637
It was okay when Lucas did it
>>
>>63738602
It is actually ambiguous, but he did used it somewhat decent considering that it needs fuckloads of practice. I think hitring kylo was far fetched even if he was injured.

Also, did JJ abrahms destroyed some canon with those sticks that can repel the light saber? It looks bullshit to me.
>>
>>63738602
I thought the prequels hinted at that.
>>
>>63738575
>>63738602
>>63738669
>>63738676
HAN USES LUKE'S IN ESB

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS MEME
>>
>>63738676
>>63738669

Han used a lightsaber. Checkmate, Jedis
>>
>>63738668
Never in this way.
>>
>>63738701
DID HAN ALSO INJURE THE GREATEST FORCE USER OF ALL TIME???????

NO

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, KIDDO.
>>
>>63738676
Was Grievous even force sensitive?
>>
>>63737659
That's what it means to go middle of the road. It's only intended to be a good movie not a great one
>>
>>63738701
It's like poetry father like son
>>
It feels like no one really saw it but to me like almost EVERY scene was taken from another SW. Mostly the old ones.
The film completely flipped for me when Han came on board.
Film going full apeshit. Too much reference to old ones, slapstick and one-liners. There was one hope I had when the scene with Kylo and Han came. Like Han really getting his son back. Something new and not expectable. Next film they fight together etc.

but no. it was just the same shit. I even expected Rey to cut off Kylos Hand or something. That would have jumped the shark for sure.
>>
>>63738727
Midichlorians injected in his hydraulics, son.>>63738731
>>63738731
>>
>>63738741
>That would have jumped the shark for sure.

there's evidence that more pottery was intended but they had to recut parts of the film to take it out.

for example there's no way they originally intended Hamill to have no dialogue in the final scene - and that's not what the (almost completely accurate) leaks said the final scene consisted of. they may have even reshot some of it.
>>
>>63738727

Nope. He's basically just a general who likes collecting the lightsabers as souvenirs because killing a Jedi is kind of a big deal, I guess
>>
>>63738575

I was fucking hyped for Phasma. They really fucked up with her. Wanted to see the next Bobba fett- tier character and she was just used as comic relief for the compressor joke. Nice Job Jew Jew Abraham Lincoln.
>>
>>63738881
It was there to get the GoT money and make more toys
>>
>>63738719
why.png
>>
>>63738881

Maybe next movie. Fett didn't really do anything in Empire either
>>
>>63738974

Bobba did, he was the fucking template for the clones. Fucked up Obi Wan and as usual killed in the most stupid way posible.
>>
>>63738974
Fett didn't really do anything at all.

In Empire, he stands around and looks cool, hangs out with Vader a bit, fires his blaster a few times (once at luke) and has Han loaded onto his ship.

In Jedi he stands around in Jabbas palace then gets btfo by a blind guy with a stick.
>>
>>63738881
Phasma disabling the shields so easily bothered me. I hated how she didn't even resist.
>>
>>63739019

I mean Jango.
>>
>>63739019

That's Jango buddy
>>
>>63739041
>I hated how she didn't even resist
Well she is a woman
>>
>>63738727
Nope. They pumped him with Sifo-Dyas' blood to try and make him Force-sensitive, but it didn't work.
>>
>>63739041
Phasma figured that the defense of the Starkiller would be able to easily, easily take out the infiltrators. She disabled the shield as a way to alert the base, both to the fact that they're being infiltrated, and to where the infiltrators are located. She even says so.

Then they kind of dropped that plot though, which is weird. Nobody waddles over and flips the shield back on ever.
>>
>>63738719
>those formations

what the fuck, are these stormtroopers retarded or is their first day?
>>
>>63739115

Nope, just your jewish director reminding you how bad the holocaust was.
>>
>>63739115

>are these stormtroopers retarded

Aren't they all. They can't even aim a blaster
>>
>>63739136
I don't get how it's such a big negative that the First Order are turbonazis.

They're not the Empire. They're remnants, outcasts, an army built by the most extreme of the extreme imperials.

Comparing the First Order to the Empire is kind of like comparing modern day skinhead neonazis to actual 30s Germany.
>>
>>63739163

Thing is they try to hard to tell you that. The General shouting his ass off when Starkiller shoots, the hand on the air as a salute, the flags. All that shit is just trying too hard to convey to the audience that the First Order are nazis.

Episode IV managed to do that without even pulling off all that kind of stupid salute , general is an aryan person shit.
>>
Why didn't darth vaders ghost just go and see kylo ren and be like
>hey I don't know if anyone told you but I turned to the light side. Yeah that thing I started... I ended it.
>>
>>63739136
Yes, such radical brainwash, 'nazis were bad guys', truly the malice of the jew knows no bounds
>>
>>63739227
Yeah the general or domnhall gleeson in this case also looks a lot like a friend of mine so it took me out of the movie a bit
>>
>>63739259
Vader didn't start shit, he was Sheev's bitch
>>
>>63739163

You're on /pol/: the website so anything the Jews say or do is wrong or evil. Especially when a Jew makes a movie that has Nazi references. I can't imagine what this place would have been like if it was around when something like Schindler's List came out
>>
>>63737992
>It was kinda dumb how everyone relevant to the plot managed to escape an exploding planet.

I was so very much hoping that the planet wouldn't explode but the weapon would just be disabled, and they would retreat with their broken gun or something
>>
>>63737995
>But on the other hand, how much do we dwell on Bens death?

You're not supposed to because he comes back.
>>
>>63739163
Since when do the skinheads have enough resources to create a weapon larger and more expensive than every single tank, gun, ship, etc. built by the Nazis combined?
>>
>>63739318

Schindler's List is a movie about nazis, in a world where nazis actually existed.

Star Wars is a science fiction movie about guys with light sabers. Why do you have to add references to the real world so hard?
>>
>>63739320
Or it mixes it up a little and they don't stop it at all and now a weakened rebellion has to face this new giant beast foe instead of just being a new hope 2.0
>>
>>63739318
I hope they make a non-whitewashed holocaust movie that shows the true horrors, like a bear and an eagle eating a jew every day or the semites being rollercoastered into the gas chambers
>>
>>63739227
It's not unbelievable.

The First Order is an extremist military organization built on little but being a giant army fighting for an idealistic, long gone society that they completely misunderstand. The use of banners, speeches, salutes etc is pretty natural.

I agree that JJ went a bit far with things like the form of salute, though. It's more not!nazi than hail hydra.
>>
File: 6075498-3x2-700x467.jpg (46 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
6075498-3x2-700x467.jpg
46 KB, 700x467
>Trying to force Phasma as the next Fett.

Good job Abrhams, really epic. le no lines badass that will sell all the toys. Okay.

Fucking glib.
>>
>>63739367

Because people will have an easier time relating to something if its grounded in something they know like the Nazis/Empire being bad guys. Any other questions?
>>
>>63739320
They'll make a new one in the third film
>>
>>63737659

I think this movie is probably the singled handed worst story I've ever heard in my fucking life, plot ripped directly from the worse anime series out there.

PLUS it gets to be a rehash!
>>
File: 1450330129515.jpg (552 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1450330129515.jpg
552 KB, 1625x1117
i still can't believe "kylo is hans son he kills him at the end ITS LIKE PORTRERY" is real
>>
>>63739320
>hoping that they could reuse the Death Star in another movie

of all the ways to tell when a film isn't working...
>>
>>63739365
He's being a brainless faggot.
>>63739163
No you idiot the first order are supposed to be nazis. The leader is wearing a frigging SS uniform and they have a shitty nuremberg rally.
The empire are supposed to be second Reich. The uniforms are based off ww1 and imperial storm troopers are German ww1 too
>>
>>63739391

What, you've never read/seen anything in your life that you need references to 70 year old history to relate? That Sucks man.
>>
>>63739393
Lol this. And two trilogies later the second order will be using sun's or black holes as weapons... THIS TIME ITS SURE TO WORK
>>
Why did they keep calling stars "sun"

The sun is literally the name for the star the earth orbits

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63739420
The Empire were nazis. Their uniforms are based on nazis, their soldiers are called fucking Stormtroopers. Lucas even said nazi germany was one of the major inspirations behind the empire. Fuck, they even had the master race thing going on.

The First Order are turbonazis.
>>
>>63738592
go to bed harry knowles
>>
>>63738489
he could use a good kiss
>>
>>63739436

That's not even what I said. Its basic casual movie writing to do the X is actually a Y stand in, especially in movies for younger viewers. Its a movie for children/young teens and is entry level sci i and has been for almost 40 years. What do you want?
>>
/tv/ is just upset there wasn't any legit cucking in this movie
>>
>>63738741
if they had actually converted Kylo back to the good side and the final battle was against phasma it would have been a much better moment desu
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 384x384
>>63739500
Yes... Stormtroopers... which weren't nazi/ww2 they were ww1 you fucking faggot.

And no, the uniforms were based off Ww1. See pic
>>
>>63739565
Why would Brienne ever stand a chance against Kylo?
>>
i dont get how the weapon the storm trooper used didn't get cut in half by the light saber
>>
>>63739585
have him get knocked out by falling debris or something

or have him say that if he fought he'd just fall back into the dark side

you act as if it's not easy to write around this
>>
>>63738669
>magnaguard staffs

No, fuckface

In fact Mandalorian Iron and Cortosis and Phrik are all EU elements predating the movies that stopped lightsabers
>>
>>63739527

I wanted the movie to surprise , not to be A New Hope again. And to take it easy in the references, as I told, episode IV managed to do that without being so obnoxious about it.

You had the opportunity to take Kylo and make him good. You had the opportunity to give new Characters like Phasma and Poe more protagonism yet you lingered on in one liners and old guys doing the same stuff.
>>
File: not a nazi.jpg (125 KB, 290x406) Image search: [Google]
not a nazi.jpg
125 KB, 290x406
>>63739584
Stormtroopers were both ww1 and ww2.

The Imperial Officer uniforms are more ww2 than ww1, down to the riding pants.

As said, Lucas himself stated that Nazi Germany was one of the major inspirations behind the empire. I don't doubt that ww1 Germany was also an inspiration, he had many, but they are much, much closer to nazism.
>>
>>63739631

That's what we all wanted anon. But none of that really has anything to do with the bad guys being space Nazis. Those are bigger issues in the writing.
>>
>>63737659
This movie has no heart. Just an overproduced diverse ramake.
>>
>>63739646
Are you fucking retarded? What part of that image at all looks like an SS or wehrmacht officer uniform?

George is a hack, clearly the costume designers had different ideas them him.
>>
>>63739115
It's just JJ telling you that this scene totally isn't CGI
>>
>>63738676
The visual guide to attack of the clones has a guide to lightsabre swordplay, and says that anyone can use a lightsabre, but that amateurs like younglings or people with no formal training in lightsabre duelling are more likely to injure themselves than anyone else. So it's possible for Finn to use a sabre, but it doesn't make much sense for him to have his level of competency.
Unless they pull a Rei on him and have it that he and Rei were both trained under Luke before they were taken away to their respective proving grounds (Jakku & Death Star 3.0 Solar Powered Boogaloo) and had their memories wiped.
>>
File: not nazis.jpg (67 KB, 570x221) Image search: [Google]
not nazis.jpg
67 KB, 570x221
>>63739673
Gee, anon. I don't really know.
>>
Wait so they literally blow up Coruscant in the movie? Fucking why? Don't trillions of people live there?
>>
>>63739703
They look nothing alike at all. Yet the empire top looks exactly like >>63739584

You seriously are some special kind of stupid. The image you posted have nothing in common.
>>
>>63739733
It was not fucking coruscant
>>
>>63739733

Because evil bad guys and to parallel blowing up Alderaan. Also they probably figured people would remember the planet and actually care a little bit given how much of the prequels we spend there
>>
>>63739484
Nope, Google it - a sun is a star that has planets. The word 'sun' is like 'mother' and 'star' is like 'woman'.

People in the past called our star 'the' sun because they didn't know what stars were.
>>
>>63737959
Leia knew sooner or later Han would die on a mission.
>>
>>63739762
I don't like using personal insults in arguments, but if you seriously can't see the similarities between the empire, both in terms of ideology, costuming and role, I think you're the retarded one.

Fuck, even Palpatines rise to power mirrors Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>63739841
They even had Jar Jar Hindenburg
>>
>>63738719
And this is supposed to look unappealing in some way?
>>
File: 1365410306987.png (172 KB, 578x372) Image search: [Google]
1365410306987.png
172 KB, 578x372
>>63739318
>You're on /pol/
>>
>>63738575
Why should I even care about Phasma?
Poe is in the movie
Han solo used a lightsaber, it's just a weapon.

Also NO MIDIDCLORIANS NO MORE

Rey is the ferking dauther of luke or some shit, who was the son of ferking ANAKIN
>>
>>63737995
He met Obi Wan like two hours before and he wasn't actually dead.
>>
>>63739163
Yet the first order is multicultural enough to use races and genders of all types.

Why are we supposed to hate them again???
>>
>>63737659
If i was George Lucas id feel raped they killed off one of my best creations like that (even falls like that, how more disgracing can you get?
>>
Chewie should have literally ripped the dudes head off, instead we have "oh I'm a jedi, oh look I have powers" do it
>>
>>63740560
it would have been cool to see chewie rip a stormtroopers arm of something, like han said he did in the first film

like pottery
>>
>>63740468
literally did NOTHING wrong
>>
>spoilers reveal that Han Solo dies
>don't really care
>only a little disappointed at how real the breakdown of the Leia-Han relationship is relative to life and couples growing older
>>
Remember when they killed billions of people and nobody talks about it after, and actually seems to really care about it?
>>
>>63737659
Hans Solo dies like a chump. They don't even get his body back, he just disappears down a shaft. Such an underwhelming death for an important character.
>>
>>63737959
I think Harrison Ford would rather be stabbed with a real lightsaber than do more Star Wars. Especially if it requires more running.
>>
>>63737659
Han's death was complete shit

One could even say it felt forced
>>
>>63737995
Whatever about the quality of the prequels, Kenobi's death is something like a retroactive disappointment after the character development he gets in the prequels. But he wasn't even dead dead because he has Jedi force ghost powers, I'm half expecting him to appear to Luke again as Ewan McGregor or some shit.
>>
>>63739163
>remnants, outcasts
>somehow able to build a fucking weapon planet
who funds the first order
is snoke really rich
>>
Han should have flight into that gun with Falcon full of explosives and said I'm back boys th.h
>>
The breezed over it because the story is about Rey and Fin. Chewbacca and Han were side characters.
>>
>>63739595

It's an anti-Jedi weapon developed specifically to deal with lightsabers
>>
>>63739379
Hydra is literally Nazis though, hail hydra is supposed to sound like a Nazi salute and all because they were Nazi scientists.
>>
File: hans.jpg (18 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
hans.jpg
18 KB, 349x349
>>63739841
>They look nothing alike at all
>>
>>63741947
Thi is what pisses me off the most, him falling down a shaft, at least we couldve had a funeral or some shit.
>>
>>63739515
The best thing I've ever read on /tv/.
>>
>>63739259
Force ghosts fade into the Force over time. At least that's he way it was in the old EU. Five years after ROTJ, Obi-Wan can only contact Luke in dreams and can no longer take corporeal shape.
>>
>>63742858
Yeah but the Hydra salute is a ridiculous half-assed jumping jack.
>>
File: Smooth Criminals.jpg (967 KB, 3500x1458) Image search: [Google]
Smooth Criminals.jpg
967 KB, 3500x1458
>>63738719
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.