[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just get a kotor 1+2 movie? They managed to make a story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: KotOR_Cover.png (662 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
KotOR_Cover.png
662 KB, 768x960
Can we just get a kotor 1+2 movie? They managed to make a story better than lucas and other shits that did eu ever did; not counting 4 and 5, its literally the only good star wars thing
>>
>>63737591
It makes me sad that nobody's commenting here. The Kotor games were awesome. But I haven't played them in years so I hardly remember anything worth contributing. Sorry OP.
>>
>>63737591
True, they both were great. The second one was a bit too dark though, it didn`t feel like Star Wars. Avellone should have made a game based WH40K.
>>
>>63737762
*based on WH40K.
>>
>>63737807
>>63737762
>>63737657
>>63737591
Stop bumping your shit thread
>>
Kotor 1 was a bit of a rehash of ANH too 2bh
>>
This was the thing with the tweest right? You turned out to be the sith, even though you thought you were the good guy or something?

I don't play videogames.
>>
File: kotor2.jpg (428 KB, 3200x1200) Image search: [Google]
kotor2.jpg
428 KB, 3200x1200
kotor 2 with the restoration mod is the best piece of fiction in the star wars universe. i love kotor 2.
>>
>>63737860
It was a good rehash, especially for a BioWare game.
>>
Ep 6 is better than 4 but other than that I agree OP.

Juest replayed them with restored content and I already miss them. Fuckong hacks made swtor tho so if ther'd be any adaptation it would shot all over original games.
>>
I'd rather have a new kotor game or kotor-style game.
>>
>>63738057
>>63738130

just finished 2, playing again with the restored content mod.

I love that it leaves the midichlorians out of everything allowing you to train just about everyone to be a jedi.

I think it'd make for a great movie, which is why it will never happen
>>
>>63737860
Uh, no. Totally different. I don't doubt you can draw similarities but it's definitely not a rehash, especially the twist.
>>
Frankly, all of the EU stuff about the mysterious ancient races of uber-force users who gifted us all hyperdrives deserves a bit more exploration, or at least some references. It'd be a nice change of pace and there could actually be some adventure again - going out and exploring ancient ruins and encountering technology that's far superior to the explorer's own.
>>
>>63737591
I was just thinking of this. Ep 7 ws a blatant remake of Ep4. The movie would have been waay better if it was an originl work or if it was a kotor remake
>>
>>63737591
The real question is who you get to play Revan and Jedi Jesus
>>
>>63738961
Keanu Reeves
>>
>>63738638
>Uh, no. Totally different.

It was a little more original than TFA but is wasn't totally different. Small republic ship get attacked, old force sensitive gets trained, scoundrel and a Wookie sidekick, Ebon Hawk, old wise master living as a hermit, culminates in the destruction of a huge battle station etc.
>>
>>63738961
Idris elba
>>
>>63738961
I would cast Brad Pitt as Revan. Imagine an older battle hardened Revan. It would be great because Brad can play a good guy and an evil guy damn well.
>>
File: Shan_Revan_Star_Forge.png (1 MB, 1337x867) Image search: [Google]
Shan_Revan_Star_Forge.png
1 MB, 1337x867
If only, EU is still canon for me.

Fuck Disney
>>
>>63737591
>>63737657
>want bioware to make a full remake of it
>know they will just shove in lots of trans/gay bullshit

conflicted
>>
File: im watching you faggot.jpg (13 KB, 170x234) Image search: [Google]
im watching you faggot.jpg
13 KB, 170x234
>>63737591
>wanting Abrams to rape the EU
>>
>>63737591
Kotor 1 could make a good movie.

Kotor 2, i don't think most people will like it. Way too dark, complex moral and too fantasy (Nihilus "eating" the force).

But i'm totally on if they can make a real kotor 3 (not the garbage tier mmo swtor)
>>
I hope they add HK-47 type of a droid in future movies. Would be fan favorite. Other things about kotor, I still believe Rey has her memory wiped but it could be something else..
>>
>>63738961
Adam Driver

Kotor 1s plot would make for a perfect trilogy of films.

>Ep1 one ends with Reven beginning his quest for the star maps after starting his training as a jedi.

>Ep2 ends with Reven finding out his Reven similar to EpV ending with Luke finding out Vader is his farther

>Ep3 ends with the starforge being destroyed Darth Malek being killed and Reven being fully redeemed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.