[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder Lucas actually wrote this line in a script
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 604x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 604x259
reminder Lucas actually wrote this line in a script
>>
>>63736629
POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWERRRRRRR!!!
>>
Does anyone have a copy of the script? How does Lucas write down the Sheev scream when he's jumping?
>>
>>63736682
AAAAAAAEEEEEURGHHH
>>
Meesa call on the Senate to grant Chancellor blah blah....
>>
File: lords-of-the-sith-cover.jpg (834 KB, 1713x2160) Image search: [Google]
lords-of-the-sith-cover.jpg
834 KB, 1713x2160
>>63736629

I don't get the issue with this line its never bothered me.. The Emperor is insane and evil and you can't help but root for him
>>
>>63736735
Agreed, nice try though OP.
>>
>>63736682

[screams psionically]
>>
>>63737486

Palapatine was a pretty normal guy 2 min before having his face fucked up.

Georges doesn't get rythme
>>
I don't know what you're talking about, OP. The actor who played Sheev had fantastic delivery, as was the direction. You could really feel the evil permeating off him. It was a good scene.
>>
>>63737541

>you now realize the actor who played Sheev is the same actor who played Bilbo in Lord of the Rings as well as being the very same actor who had the role of Eminem in 8 Mile
>>
>>63736629

>there are people who hate on one of the best scenes in cinematic history but praise this garbage: https://a.pomf.cat/xsnrpn.webm
>>
File: Star Wars (121).webm (3 MB, 1176x500) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars (121).webm
3 MB, 1176x500
>>63737533

No he wasn't it was all a ruse he was playing good guy chancellor to gain power but secretly was evil as shit.
>>
>>63736629
Daily reminder that Sheev was right. His only "crime" at this point was belonging to another religion. What happened next was basically self defense since the Jedi were planning to kill him.
>>
>tfw lucas is the biggest troll in modern history
>>
>>63737600
So this is the clone wars show the star wars nerds rave about? Two darth mauls fighting Palpatine who's dual wielding lightsabers. Ok.
>>
Reminder that Revenge Of The Sith was the last original Star Wars movie
>>
>>63737600
Funfact: The yellow Darth Maul is named Savage Oppress. I mean you have to make sure that the audience knows that his character is evil.
>>
File: Star Wars (116).webm (3 MB, 900x382) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars (116).webm
3 MB, 900x382
>>63737645

>he watches star wars for the "plot"

Everybody laugh at him!
>>
>>63737700

What's funny is that Savage really isn't even that evil compared to many other characters. Part of the reason he teams up with his brother is because they both realize how the Sith have played them and used them and they want revenge.
>>
Yes and it's awesome.
>>
dude swords that glow instead of plot lel
>>
File: Star Wars (106).webm (3 MB, 1000x424) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars (106).webm
3 MB, 1000x424
>>63737742

>lel

Keep digging yourself deeper pal
>>
>prequels were terrible
>at least they had based Sheev

What does TFA have?
>>
>>63737717
Is he fighting force ghosts? What the fuck
>>
>>63737717
No I watched the originals because they're good.

Nothing wrong with watching Darth Mauls fighting Palpatines, it's just dumb is all I'm saying.
>>
>>63737765
Harrison Ford is good in it, not phoning it in for once. Probably because he knew it was his last outing.
>>
>>63737852
Assassins with shitty stealth tech.
>>
>>63737623
That's nice and all, but he planned all this from the start. Not to say the Jedi didn't deserve it, since they practically made Sheev's plan possible with their idiocy.
>>
>>63737765

Poe

the greatest and most based pilot in star wars
>>
>>63737486
>The Emperor is insane and evil

The Emperor is far from insane, broheem.
>>
>>63736629

It would have made a pretty big impact on Anakin, a character who has been wanting power the whole time

It's a true display of the power of the dark side, and the power that Anakin can have
>>
>>63738590
The "unlimited power" Sheev couldn't do anything to Dindu with until Anakin helped him?
>>
>>63738633

You really think Sheev didn't plan that my nigga? It's a sacrifice but I'm pretty confident, seeing how he was in total control of EVERYTHING throughout the prequels, he waited till Anakin struck out to unleash his display of power
>>
>>63738768
He waited because Dindu had him pinned down. He couldn't just shock him past his lightsaber, for whatever reason that is never explained they block that shit.
>>
>>63736629

I yell it in my Sheev voice whenever I'm pushing and shoving to cut in line for something.
>>
>>63736629
What's wrong about that specific line. it actually fit well, and sheev delivers it perfectly
>>
>>63738788
Well plasma actually conducts electricity and the lightsaber power cell probably absorbed that energy.
>>
>>63738816

Nigga because he wanted Anakin to be put in a crucible situation where he had to CHOOSE between Sheev dying (losing Padme/his own potential power) and Windud dying (losing a fellow Jedi). It's a pretty important moment, especially cause Anakin really has no choice but to join Sheev afterwards.

What do you think would have happened if Sheev just killed Dindu? There's clearly video footage of the whole thing happening so Sheev would have lost all the power he'd worked hard to build

Did you want them to hold your hand a bit more and put in a scene where Sheev explains to the camera the epic prank for the win he's about to pull?
>>
>>63738889
I get why Sheev did it, what I'm saying is that the whole fight wasn't orchestrated by him. Dindu was genuinely too much for him to handle in lightsaber combat.
>>
>can literally change the plot by waving your hand at people
>>
>>63737582
What a fucking joke.
>>
>>63737765
A Voldemort Gollum who's a big guy.
>>
>>63737486
Nobody liked Sheev before Plinkett
>>
>>63738232
Stealth tech undermined slightly by the big glowing swords
>>
File: 1449782894348.gif (549 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
1449782894348.gif
549 KB, 720x534
>>63737513
>>
it could have been Jonathan Hales
he wrote the script too
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.