[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so it's a soft remake of ANH But outside of that,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg (834 KB, 2400x1621) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg
834 KB, 2400x1621
Alright so it's a soft remake of ANH

But outside of that, is it actually enjoyable to watch?
>>
Yes

>asking /tv/
>>
>>63735500
yup
>>
>>63735500
Han fucking dies it isn't worth shit
>>
Yes, like listening to a Beatles cover band.
>>
>>63735578
you know? you can't travel back to the 60's so you're stuck with the The Fab Four cover band. They aren't the real Beatles but they still rock the house. Still worth it.
>>
>>63735578
The Beatles suck though.
>>
>>63735624

> tfw suddenly convinced that paul actually is dead and am incredibly sad

Also you shut your whore mouth. The Beatles are a cultural landmark. It's not about the music it's about the history.
>>
>>63735500
Yes but the experience is going to be stained by every confrontation between kylo and rey
>>
>>63735546
This.
/tv/ is in it's darkest ages.
>>
>>63735566
>>63735500
I genuinely sat there in disbelieve that JJ pulled this shit just for a cheap reaction from the audience.

His death was nothing, and it was painful to watch. The entire room, the atmosphere, lighting, the bridge all built up to it and we knew it was gonna happen but it was for no reason what so ever.

Yes, I am actually both mad and upset about a fictional character and their death.
>>
>>63735697
But there was some serious doubt for a moment that Kylo was going to give up
>>
>>63735716
Yeah, if I had never seen a movie before I might have bought it, unfortunately for JJ I have seen other movies so I guess what was gonna happen.

That... and we all saw the trailer where he's fighting on the snow - after the Han scene
>>
>>63735697
Please, it was obvious since they announced Harrison was coming back, he has wanted to kill Han since Empire
>>
>>63736842
Yeah but Lucas also planned to turn Luke to the dark side at the end of RotJ

Can't trust what these sneaky bastards do!
>>
>>63735500
>soft remake
>soft
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.