[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My biggest issues with this film even though I liked it was that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1429154859834.jpg (20 KB, 254x378) Image search: [Google]
1429154859834.jpg
20 KB, 254x378
My biggest issues with this film even though I liked it was that it the events leading up to this story seems much bigger and more interesting than what we get in this movie

>Ben Solo training as Lukes apprentice
>is seduced tot he Dark side by the mysterious Snoke
>Joins the Knights of ren
>Destroys Lukes Jedi order
>Takes command of the first order
>Luke forced into hiding

All shit we will never see and we just have to take for granted that it happened.

>There's no explanation of who the Knights of Ren or Snoke are.
>We don't see Luke in his prime, or his new Jedi order.
> instead we see an aged depressed Luke looking completely lost and confused on some cliff top
>there's mention of a new republic but we never see anything of it since coruscant is blown up by star killer base 20 minutes into the film

It feels like we skipped episodes 7-9 and now we're at episodes 10
>>
>my biggest issues with this film was that the events leading up to it seem more interesting than what's in the movie

NIGGA WE WENT DOWN THAT ROAD
NIGGA
NIGGA WE DO NOT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN
>>
>>63734165
Hiyl shit makes sense
>>
I wish we could see what those Clone Wars were all about. They sound so cool.
>>
>>63734165
>coruscant is blown up by star killer base 20 minutes into the film

WRONG

OP confirmed for only reading spoilers and not actually seeing the movie. The system that is blown up contains Chandrilla, the homeworld of Mon Mothma and IS NOT Coruscant
>>
>>63734210
I just got back from it.

Coruscant was blown the fuck up
>>
>>63734165
Not defend this remake but how stupid are you to have everything fucking explained to you?

That's the most common problem movies and audience have in film industry.
Every origin doesn't have to be fucking explained. It's perfectly fine for a movie to begin in right middle of a conflict or a storyline
>>
>>63734165
PREQUELS CONFIRMED
>>
>>63734232
'no'
>>
>Ben Solo training as Lukes apprentice
>is seduced tot he Dark side by the mysterious Snoke
>Joins the Knights of ren
>Destroys Lukes Jedi order
>Takes command of the first order
>Luke forced into hiding

LITERALLY THE PREQUELS
>>
>>63734275
>Anakin is trained as Obi Wans apprentice
>Is seduced to the dark side by the mysterious sheev
>joins the sith
>destroys the jedi order
>takes command of the empire
>obi wan forced into hiding
>>
>>63734165
We've already seen a story about a young man falling to the dark side. This time we get to see redemption. Not only Ben's, but Luke's as well. We also get the added bonus of Rey's training and struggle with the dark side

(and by dark side I mean Finn's BBC)
>>
>>63734210
>>63734232
>>63734258
One of the rules is Disney can't kill Jar Jar, hes a senator on Coruscant, so it wasn't blown up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.