[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This garbage is unwatchable.how did fincher fuck up so badly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
This garbage is unwatchable.how did fincher fuck up so badly
>>
>>63733238
wut. one of the best crime dramas i've seen
>>
fapped tho
>>
>>63733238
Nice b8 bitch
>>
>>63733262
That's because you were born in the 90s
>>
how fucking DARE you insult one of rooney tooney's MASTERPIECES you piecve of fucking SHIT she has AUTISM do you FUCKIGN understand how HARD it is for HER to ACT imagine how many PEOPLE are on SeT SHE HAS TO SUCK A GUYS DICK IN THIS FILM AND GET RID OF HER EYEBROWS imagine being autistic AND SHAVING YOUR EYEBROWS IMAGINE THAT YOU CANT SHAVE BOTH AT ONCE IMAGINE HAVING ONE eyebrow IAWHAT THE FUCK is wrong with you OP seriously consieder KILLING YOURSELF mara is PERFECT
>>
>>63733306
arent most of us here?

anyway i realized i have gone girl rated 9/10. i must've been really impressed after watching it
>>
>>63733331
>arent most of us here?
KILL YOURSELF MILLENIAL REDDITOR
>>
>>63733318
Wtf
>>
>>63733238
1. He should stop trying to pace for 2+ hours

2. Stop trying to transplant subtext into material meant to titillate housewives when the pulpy nature works double time against his desired substance

3. Stop shooting "yellow" scenes with the red it looks like piss fuck you Soderbergh
>>
It was a 7/10. The original one is much worse, the book isn't very good either.
>>
pretty solid film desu
>>
>>63733238
I really don't know how Sony thought "Rape: the European Rape Movie" was supposed to be a megablockbuster franchise film.

Moms can take their daughters to watch Hunger Games and look at the cute boys. I don't want to watch Roony get raped with my mom
>>
>>63733238
has some pacing problems and the editing between daniel craig and rooney's stories in the first hour is pretty weak but i really like it.
>>
>>63733597
Rape revenge movies have always been popular. Not every movie is targeted for children like Star Wars and Avengers are.
>>
>>63733886
There have been a few but I don't think you can call them popular, at best they reach a certain cult status. This is the only example I can think of to even bring in good box office, and that wasn't enough with how much money Fincher burned making it.
>>
>>63733238
Fincher's a director, not a screenwriter. It's a great production of a shitty script--nothing to criticize him for.
>>
>>63733238
It's better than the swedish version and more closer to the books
>>
Are they ever going to make a sequel? Keep hearing rumors but never anything confirmed.
>>
>>63734297
RoonRoon you aren't in the remake of the remake.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.