[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed Marilyn Monroe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: marilyn_monroe.jpg (291 KB, 1536x1021) Image search: [Google]
marilyn_monroe.jpg
291 KB, 1536x1021
Who killed Marilyn Monroe?
>>
Death by Enema via CIA
>>
Herself, she was depressed and probably acccidentally overdosed.
>>
Kurt Cobain's wife
>>
booze, pills, and sleeping face down on a pillow
>>
File: godfather-II_Bussetta_99.jpg (121 KB, 1600x1010) Image search: [Google]
godfather-II_Bussetta_99.jpg
121 KB, 1600x1010
>>63732670
It was Bussetta again. Damn, he's sneaky!
>>
>>63732670
was she a good girl or just another hollywood hoe
>>
quaaludes and booze.
>>
>>63733395
Hollywood hoe. A drug fiend who had several abortions before reaching 30 and was upset that people saw her for the drug addled ditzy slut that she was.
>>
>>63733375
about a year ago after a night of heavy drinking I woke up in a pile of my own vomit and it occured to me if I had slept on my back I probably would have choked to death
>>
File: marilyn.jpg (765 KB, 936x1350) Image search: [Google]
marilyn.jpg
765 KB, 936x1350
>>63733395

She spent her childhood in an orphanage and various foster homes where one of her foster dads molested her until she was relocated.

She got married when she was 16. Worked in a factory during WW2 until a photographer noticed her.

Doesn't sound like the story of 'another hollywood hoe'
>>
>>63733610
ive read her quotes. i want to believe she was kind and good. because she died young
>>
File: 5158151_std.jpg (11 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
5158151_std.jpg
11 KB, 352x240
>>63732670
ME!!!!
>>
If a genie gave me three wishes one of them would be for a perfect clone of Marilyn Monroe who lived in my wardrobe who would come out and let me fuck her whenever I wanted.
>>
>>63733743
true dat. the world was harsh for unprotected women back then.
>>
>>63733632
>not waking up on the floor of the bathroom half in the shower cubicle spewing and shitting blood with no recollection of the last few days apart from the unshakable notion that your heart stopped beating and only restarted from smashing your chest into the sill of the open shower door when you collapsed
>>
>>63733743
She fucked around a LOT. She had at least a dozen abortions. She did a LOT of drugs. So, yeah. In this day and age rather than being a glamorous star, she would be a Lindsey Lohan style train wreck. Because rather than covering up her insane behavior, it would have been paraded infront of America.

captcha: select all images of trains
>>
>>63732670
>>>/x/
>>
>>63733763
She was a kind person, no doubt. She was just messed up.
>>
pls post marilyn puss pls
>>
>>63732689
This is the correct answer actually
>>
>>63733912

You just described 90% of people in show business back then.
>>
I never actually watched anything with this tramp now that I think about it
>>
>>63734541
Misfits is GOAT
>>
>>63733763
Quotes? Really? Nigga everyone has some decent quotes to throw on a motivational poster.
>>
File: somelikeithot.jpg (736 KB, 2047x1575) Image search: [Google]
somelikeithot.jpg
736 KB, 2047x1575
>>63734541

Some like it hot is one of my favorite movies of all time. Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis were great.
>>
reminder that fat girls think she was fat
>>
Bush
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.