[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is BB-8, dare i say the most cutest droid in the franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: SW_BB8_Poster.jpg (195 KB, 575x387) Image search: [Google]
SW_BB8_Poster.jpg
195 KB, 575x387
Is BB-8, dare i say the most cutest droid in the franchise?
>>
>>63731080
yes be sure to buy up all those hot new toys!
>>
File: GuriWindow-SOTETC.jpg (1 MB, 1019x1357) Image search: [Google]
GuriWindow-SOTETC.jpg
1 MB, 1019x1357
I wonder if she's still canon
>>
Dat thumbs up with the blowtorch
>>
Is BB-8 trying to run away in the opposite direction but can't because he's rolling on a ball?
>>
>>63731161

more like showing Finn the bird
>>
pervert
>>
>>63731154
she's still UNF
>>
>>63731112
I'm buying the Hot Toy desu
>>
File: 081.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>tfw you work in a toy shop and were excited about how its slowing down and now everybody's going to raid the shop for BB8's and cuck lightsabers.
>>
how the fuck does it even move
>>
File: f7VXJQF.jpg (548 KB, 1929x2572) Image search: [Google]
f7VXJQF.jpg
548 KB, 1929x2572
>that big smug bwoopfest when BB-8 realises he's suckered Rey into keeping him
>>
>>63731080
This is B B8
>>
>>63731080
Serious, and its really original, just like the rest of this movie.
I'm glad to see JJ took some risks and didnt just make the same movie but with a black dude and a stronk womyn
>>
>>63731522
sleep tight, pupper
>>
>>63731080
I own the little Sphero droid.

It's cute af.
>>
>>63731517

This gives an idea, it's basically a hollow ball with an RC car in the middle. I assume it's more sophisticated in the actual movie, but probably not by much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tugoaguh0aY
>>
>>63731154
Highly likely, SOTE doesn't conflict with anything and Lucas loved it. I wish Disney would go ahead and rehabilitate some of the old EU.
>>
A lot of the best humour beats in the film were from the untranslated reactions of droids and aliens, weren't they?
>>
File: MFW.gif (864 KB, 450x189) Image search: [Google]
MFW.gif
864 KB, 450x189
>>63731080
>that cheap, plastic-y looking prop
>>
>>63731693
Makes me fucking mad that there are people this autistic out in the world.
>>
>>63731903

It's okay to say you're just envious, anon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.