[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Mike and Jay be at the Thursday night screenings in Milwaukee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: mike-and-jay.jpg (91 KB, 540x838) Image search: [Google]
mike-and-jay.jpg
91 KB, 540x838
Will Mike and Jay be at the Thursday night screenings in Milwaukee?
>>
OH MY GOOOD IM FANGASMING IN MY PANTS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

These cucks are probably the main culprits for JJ Abrams being the new director and giving us this shit
>>
Ahh yes, redditlettermedia
The movie 'critics' for people who don't really watch movies because they are 'too busy' playing video games and watching animu

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
File: rcihe evans.png (245 KB, 813x425) Image search: [Google]
rcihe evans.png
245 KB, 813x425
>>63728139
>These cucks are probably the main culprits for JJ Abrams being the new director and giving us this shit

mmm hmmmm
>>
>>63728139
The director is the most irrelevant staff member on modern Hollywood
>>
>>63728082
Watch this and educate yourself prequel hater and online harasser enabler

#stopRLMcyberbullying
>>
I'm surprised no one is spoiling it to them on their twitch stream
>>
>>63728226
oops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhz_l4mRPVw
>>
>>63728243
I'm pretty sure Octojay is banning trolls left and right.
>>
>>63728224
Only if I get to kill AIDSMoby as well.
>>
>>63728176
It's funny how true that is. I have a friend who never watches any movies. Maybe 2-4 a year yet he watches RLM religiously and will spout whatever they saw whenever me and the rest of my friends talk about movies.

I recently started watching RLM, mostly the plinkett reviews and the newer half in the bag just so I call him out whenever he just spits out whatever RLM have said. And it's a fucking lot, A LOT. Will shut him up very quickly too.

Also yes, he plays video games and reads manga.
>>
I don't think Mike will like it
>>
>>63728082
Enough! I will not sanction such buffoonery!
>>
>>63728271
Is that a bot or a mod? I mean I think of how pathetic Janny Hotpockets is, nothing compares to a twitch moderator
>>
>>63728268
That's 100% pure autism right there.
>>
File: 1436614141354.jpg (63 KB, 422x560) Image search: [Google]
1436614141354.jpg
63 KB, 422x560
>they will probably just make another 20min uninspired Plinkett review and half in the bag saying it's just a dumb flick and it didn't rustle their jimmies
these fucking hacks
>>
>>63728332
>I have a friend

This is a non-fiction board, thank you very much.
>>
>>63728478
Nope, they're just doing hitb, but yeah they'll most likely say
>it's okay.. it's not great.. but it's not the prequels.. meh
everything from the trailer and spoiled shit supports this
>>
>>63728176
>LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD
Anon, they spent five hours explaining why the Prequels suck. I know you have ADHD, but that's no excuse for LE OVERLY REDUCTIVE STATEMENT LMAO.
>>
I hate these guys because I challenge conventional thinking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzTSuOkZeE&list=PLEW7FIuKQmPs3689Eeokh4XLr6WQT0KFe
>>
You should appreciate more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alIqfcX24ec
>>
File: 3 cups of autism.jpg (38 KB, 463x660) Image search: [Google]
3 cups of autism.jpg
38 KB, 463x660
>>63728821
>>
>look at us! we're so above star wars despite out company existing because of star wars and we review star wars and capeshit BUT WE'RE SO MUCH BETTER fuck merchandising here's a link to our store page
>>
>>63728082
I vaguely remember reading that they have tickets for the Saturday showing.
>>
>>63731703
>ywn sit directly behind them and eavesdrop
>>
>>63731792
I was planning to visit Milaukee just to stalk them but then I saw how big the population is :(
>>
>>63731964
I can DM you their home addresses.
>>
>>63732724
>DM
This ain't Reddit. I wasn't planning to knock on their door but just to "run into them" at a bar or something and wow them with my winning personality...
>>
>>63731964
i live 20 minutes away from them
>>
>>63732882
Have you met them? What are they like?
>>
>>63733032
Jay smells like beef jerky.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.