[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: krampus.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
>baby's first review
>>
It really is a fucking shit movie. Closed it after 8 minutes of watching. Some faggot even recommended it earlier today.
>>
still making this exact same thread?
>>
>>63723027
I actually think the first part was a pretty solid holiday comedy. Although there definitely wasn't enough action/spooks in the end for my taste.
>>
>>63723182
>Closed it after 8 minutes of watching.
It's on torrents already?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 615x346
>>63724615
They played up the comedy too much, even later when shit got real.

It's a shame they didn't do more scares because the designs for all the creatures were great and spoopy.
>>
Just watched it. I thought it was pretty good for what it was. The minion designs were great and Krampus himself (not too cheesy).
You people always go into movies with such high expectations. Just watch the fucking movie and take it for what it is.
>>
leak where
>>
>>63725080
Yeah, especially that motherfucker. Scared the shit out of me. Too bad there was a joke every other line. It was annoying after awhile. I'm not even a big fan of horror, but I went in expecting to be really spooked at the end, but I was laughing at how cheesy the movie was most of the time.
>>
>>63728858
>movie about an evil santa claus
>surprised its cheesy
>>
>>63727105
This, is there a cam rip out?
>>
>>63728913
I knew it was going to be cheesy, but it took itself TOO lightly. Giggly Gingerbread Men? Really?
>>
RLM only recommended it because they're actually pleb enough to enjoy The Office (US), even later seasons, and Jay has a crush on this memeactor
>>
theres not even a screener of this shit yet, what the fuck
>>
>>63728858
It needed to have a few lines like the evil Santa stuff but when the kids were just eaten by a horrific monster and they are surrounded by creatures trying to kill them they needed to take it more seriously. They had the right idea at first with a few jokes because a lot of the audience will laugh at the concept of Krampus at first but they needed to drop it after multiple attacks and abductions.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.