[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Bobcat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Windycityheat.jpg (31 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
220px-Windycityheat.jpg
31 KB, 220x312
What is your favorite Bobcat Goldthwait movie /tv/? I recently learned of how based he is, and am curious what you guys think of his work.

I've only seen Pic Related thud far and it was several orders of magnitude better than expected
>>
Thus* far
>>
File: 1442016711068.png (603 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1442016711068.png
603 KB, 630x630
>>63721935
Shakes the Clown is underrated, World's Greatest Dad is great, God Bless America was too on the nose for me, and I loved Willow Creek.

Still want to see his new documentary.
>>
>>63722222
What's Bobcat's new doc called? Will watch it solely based on these sweet, sweet quints
>>
>>63722374
Call Me Lucky

http://www.callmeluckymovie.com/

>Call Me Lucky is the inspiring, triumphant and wickedly funny portrait of one of comedy’s most enigmatic and important figures: Barry Crimmins. The beer-swilling, politically outspoken and whip-smart comic whose efforts in the 70s and 80s fostered the talents of the next generation of standup comedians. But beneath Crimmins’ gruff, hard-drinking, curmudgeonly persona lay an undercurrent of rage stemming from his long-suppressed and horrific abuse as a child – a rage that eventually found its way out of the comedy clubs and television shows and into the political arena.
>Directed by Bobcat Goldthwait, Call Me Lucky bravely tells Crimmins’ incredible story of transformation from a rage-fueled funnyman into an acclaimed proponent of justice who personified the healing power of comedy.
>Interviews in the documentary include Barry Crimmins, Marc Maron, David Cross, Margaret Cho, Patton Oswalt, Tom Kenny, Kevin Meaney, Lenny Clarke, Steven Wright, Billy Bragg, and Cindy Sheehan. Also featured are family members of Barry Crimmins, including Barry’s mother Margaret Hooe and sister Mary Johanna Smith.
>>
>>63722490
I heard Bobcat talking about this doc on a podcast, he made it seem much funnier than this synopsis.
>>
>>63721935
Have you heard the Big Three podcast?
They keep the joke going,even ten years later Perry still falls for it.
First few episodes you gotta click around a bit to find,but totally worth starting at teh beginning.think they are under "ace days"
www.thebig3podcast.com
>>
>>63722906
Wait, what? They seriously kept the joke going with a podcast? That is the most cruel and hilarious thing I've ever heard...

But I mean, Perry must know he is the butt of the joke by now, right? Surely he must have gained some self-awareness in the wake of a fucking movie being made about him having no self awareness....?
>>
>>63721935
God Bless America is GOAT. A baby gets murdered with a shotgun, skeet-shooting style, in the first 3 minutes of the movie. No other director would have the balls to do that.
>>
>>63722222
>Shakes the clown
This anon knows what's up
>>
>>63723116
Even looking up windy city heat,seeing mole played by Tony barbiari he still thinks its real. "Mole" said he changed his name to sound Italian like his buddy Perry. The have pre recorded John Quincy Adams call in as well. You gotta check it out,only podcast where I listen to episodes multiple times.
They even had a live event celebrating the anniversary of Perry jerking off a casting director. Huge turn out.
>>
>>63724946
I am just listening to one of them now, seriously topkek. Perry is a fucking idiot and I love him for it
>>
>>63725303
Hardest podcast to get somebody into. So hard to explain. Serious try to find the old ones,Jimmy Kimmel and Saul Stienbergawitzgreenbaum are in it.
They also had a public access TV show,one episode is on youtube,think its called simply don the public access show.
>>
>>63724946
John Quincy Adams? What? How would they even have recordings of him?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.