[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /tv/ so butthurt over this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 311x473) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 311x473
Every Review for the exception of 3 plus, opinions of the people who saw the movie say the same about how awesome this new movies is. Do you actually gain something from shitposting about a movie?
( you probably haven't even see it) Just admit you want it to fail just because is popular.
>>
Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt? Or is it just something you think other people (whose opinions you disagree with) do?

I suspect that rarely if ever happens, and is nothing more than an easy way to dismiss opinions you don't like or can't argue against effectively.
>>
File: Screenshot (427).png (28 KB, 1113x141) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (427).png
28 KB, 1113x141
>>
>>63720511
paid reviews
>>
>>63720550
Did that guy really need a big paragraph to say that /tv/ is contrarian?
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP.png (1 MB, 835x815) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP.png
1 MB, 835x815
Have you watched any of the leaked scenes?

The acting is fucking dreadful, especially from Harrison Ford who is clearly there for a paycheck

Daisy Ridley can't emote worth a shit

Its a rehash of A New Hope, they even throw Captain Phasma into a garbage compactor

Luke shows up for literally 5 seconds

Honestly the only ones who appear to do a good job are Adam Driver and Andy Serkis

Adam Driver actually looks conflicted in parts, he really sells the part

Andy Serkis brings an otherwise bland Snoke to life purely by movement and voice alone

What CGI there is looks fine

You made a thread about taking pride in how critics have formed your opinion for you. You're going to walk out of the theater and parrot whatever you read regardless of how bad it was. So unless you have actually seen it (or parts of it) like the rest of us have, you are the shitposter. Not us.
>>
>>63720511
>>63720550
I'm here just for the glib shitposting
>>
>>63720904
OP BFTO!!
>>
because of 4chan's crushing collective case of the Dunning-Kruger effect

>the universal acclaim this movie is recieving is all misplaced
>enlightened intellectuals like me are party to the sacred truth that it's actually shit because there's a nigger in it
>>
>but his most far-reaching accomplishment here is casting Mr. Isaac, Mr. Boyega and Ms. Ridley — a Latino, a black man and a white woman — in this juggernaut series. It’s too early to know how this will play out as the whole thing evolves, but the images of Mr. Boyega and Ms. Ridley each holding a lightsaber are among the most utopian moments in a Hollywood movie this year.

This sort of thing is why no one takes reviews seriously.

These are the same people that called Supergirl the best new show on tv, and a must watch. They don't even care about if the film is any good. So long as it hits all the right socio-political notes.
>>
>>63720550
He's wrong. If it was good, /tv/ would've accepted it.
>>
i'll watch it and probably enjoy it unlike the prequels

it's fun to shitpost though, knowing how mad people get and even how it can influence people who can't make their own opinions
>>
Just saw it in Finland. It was fucking excellent.
Im glad they didnt even try to make Kylo Ren as epic as Vader because they would have failed so badly.

The last fight in the forest between Kylo and Rey looked awesome.

Huge nostalgia trip and the movie fullfilled my expectations.
>>
I saw the film today and I liked it. /tv/ is kinda depressing me right now.
>>
>>63720511
people said they liked jurrasik world also
>>
>>63721102
You fucking wish
>>
>>63720904

john boyega is goody-two shoe, sensitive but tough black man

i fucking hate this, it needs to stop and go away. same reason I stopped watching Jessica Jones
>>
>>63721256
>>63721265
I'm glad you liked it. Because I'm going to see it and I was already getting disappointed before watching due to /tv/.
>>
>>63721298
You're posting on /tv/ 2015 you fucking reject
This board is the biggest pleb acceptance place on this site now. Even /co/ has more standards than us
>>
>>63720904
Do you honestly believe you can tabulate the quality of a movie based on a couple of leaked scenes of incredibly questionable quality?

Don't you think this is pathetic?
>>
File: 1450290133153.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
1450290133153.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
It's not a continuation to the saga, it's literally a remake/reboot.
I don't know if JJ is an uncreative hack or if Disney put restraints on him.
>>
Some minor annoyances:

-Phasma is pretty useless. The only point to her is that you recognise her later when Finn is telling her off.
-Han's "it's true" speech was clearly written for the trailer and felt off in the scene it was in.
-Final shot of the movie before credits is a spinning helicopter shot that seemed really awkward compared to the usual posing with static camera.
>>
>>63720511
GLIB
>>
>>63720511
I'm butthurt over 9 1/2 pages of faggot fucking threads about the same thing shitting up my board.

I really wish the mods would just merge all this garbage into a fucking sticky.

The WORST FUCKING PART is that I've seen more work from the mods cleaning up spoilers then I've seen in general in the last 6 months.

Fuck boys, I hate to be the guy whining in a metathread, but jesus its just a little bit ridiculous.
>>
>>63721443
awwww are we disrupting your game of thrones or doctor who threads? :(
>>
>>63721402
Also the plot is kinda hitting some of the same plot points with original Star Wars, but I didn't realize until after the film. It feels fresh.
>>
>>63721353
Most people on this board now are try hard plebs with a contrarian edge. This movie, much like the OT are either classicd or pleb shit depending on who's shut posting what.
>>
>>63720511

>>I admit you´re a steaming pile of shit. Asshole.
>>
>>63720904
I've seen the whole fucking movie like most people in Europe, and I loved it, and would never based my opinion of anything on random leaked scenes, or critics. What the fuck, why can't people just hold off the discussion until they've actually watched the movie.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>63721981
People want this movie to fail
>>
File: 1429060712708.jpg (21 KB, 336x497) Image search: [Google]
1429060712708.jpg
21 KB, 336x497
>>63721468
wtf are you insane? Anime is for children just as much as Star Wars. Anime is also sexually perverted very often

I'll concede though that Legend of the Galactic Heroes is very cool (it is anime in aesthetics only really)
>>
>>63722057

Its a pasta. You've been duped
>>
>>63721311
/tv/ is garbage - why would you willingly come here if you actually like to enjoy yourself?

(I just started coming for TFA spoilers and salty neckbeards myself)
>>
>>63721981
I disagree anon,i thought the relationship between fin and the girl was forced harder than anakin's, and while i had low expectations I feel shocked by how it was not only a carbon copy of a previious movie, but also the 'epic sequel cliffhanger' it finished on.Good for you that you enjoy it though, my partner and I were mad and sad.
>>
>>63721494
only the glibbest of facsimiles can achieve this appearance
>>
>>63722099
oh well someone still wrote it originally
>>
File: 104710573853.jpg (41 KB, 341x600) Image search: [Google]
104710573853.jpg
41 KB, 341x600
Every reviewer is saying that it is a "a new hope" with different characters.
If you honestly think that is good, please leave. If this movie didn't had the name Star
Wars stamped on it nobody would have like it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSaaa_OBkzw

Why is /tv/ so butthurt about this movie?

Every Review for the exception of one person, opinions of the people who saw the movie say the same about how awesome this new movies is. Do you actually gain something from shitposting about a movie?
( you probably haven't even see it) Just admit you want it to fail just because is popular.
>>
>>63720904
You forgot my main-man Poe Dameron who was shifted off to the side-lines despite being the most bad-ass character in the entire movie.
Fucking jews.

We should get something like #JewsRuinedStarWars trending or something.
>>
>universal acclaim

every 'positive' review literally says this is a rehash of episode four
>>
>>63722638
I can tell by the trailers that it's just a rehash of 4.
>>
>>63721399
>I don't know if JJ is an uncreative hack or if Disney put restraints on him.
JJ is a very good popcorn movie director who doesn't have a drop of vision or creativity. He's a lobotomized Spielberg, perfect studio tool.
>>
>>63722268
Preach.
This is truth.
A lot of things just "happened".
Like the movie raised questions so much that there is no way the next one is gonna offer questions to all of them.
For example.
How is Rey stronger than Ben just because she closed her eyes? Sure Ben was wounded, but still.
How Poe Dameron get back to the Rebels? He just says "he woke up and Finn was gone and lol, just magically got off-world".
Solo dies like a fucking bitch to get a cheap reaction.
The lightsaber of Anakin lost by Luke in Cloud City, dropped into a pit which leads into a trash chute which leads into the depths of a gas giant is found by some unknown 1000 year old orange midget lady and says "Yeah, that's a story for another time".
Rey's parents left because, well, you know, dramatic childhood lol.
No-one explains why the First Order kidnaps kids for soldiers.
What the fuck were the clones Kylo Ren mentioned?

Like I know I should be filled with wonder and amazement about these mysteries which will be explained through comics, spin-off series etc, yet I don't understand how Good Goy Abrams got me hyped early in the movie when I went in without expectations, then trashed it by having it all go downhill about after they leave Jakku.

Fuck you, Abrams. You ruined Star Trek movies forever, and now you'll ruin Star Wars.
Fucking jews, man.
>>
File: Glib.png (109 KB, 579x887) Image search: [Google]
Glib.png
109 KB, 579x887
>>63722521
>one person
>>
>>63720511
I'm torn apart
>>
>>63722922
I was parodying OP with episode 1.

Are you retarted? Didn't you watch the video?
>>
>>63722922
>The 1/5 review actually makes it sound pretty good
>>
''Glib facsimile''

Ahh I love the smell of fresh memes in the morning. I can already tell this phrase will be around for quite some time.
>>
>>63723033
pardon me, i did not
>>
File: are you about a size 14.jpg (23 KB, 283x329) Image search: [Google]
are you about a size 14.jpg
23 KB, 283x329
>>63723257
No.
>>
>>63722808
Half of these were either answered in the movie or in the original 6
>>
File: rogersmovienation.com.jpg (107 KB, 771x352) Image search: [Google]
rogersmovienation.com.jpg
107 KB, 771x352
>>
>>63720539

Being contrary comes with being young. There's a fervent conviction inherent to the beliefs that might even convince a person that what they believe is actually....what they believe. And it might be but, often, it's what informs those "convictions" that makes them truly, if unintentionally, disingenuous... That being a desire to "know better" without the true experience that cultivates wisdom.

Raging against popular sentiment is just what happens when you're young. It's learning to argue, the same way a kitten sharpens claws.
>>
>>63720511
>I am surprised that there are shitposting contrarians on /tv/

how fucking new are you?
>>
>>63722922
damn Kate is harsh
>>
File: acaba rage.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
acaba rage.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
If I wanted "A New Hope" I'd see a "New Hope."

This is the same goddamn story but BIGGER

The Empire used a Death Star?

Well the NEW ORDER is using a Death Star that EATS UP AN ENTIRE SUN to DESTROY ALL THE PLANETS IN THE GALAXY!

It's just obnoxious. How the fuck am I going to feel for Rey when she's just Luke BUT EVEN BETTER AT THE FORCE and WITH A VAGINA!!1
>>
I'm just fed up with all the marketing surrounding this movie

Same happened with avatar and I found it annoying too at the time. Spending hundreds of millions in marketing doesn't make a movie good and watching a studio burn because of it wouldn't be a bad thing for the industry.
>>
>>63722268
Jesus fuck. They are not even a a couple nor even together at the end. What the fuck is forced about any of that?
>>
>>63720904
>The acting is fucking dreadful
This is what every single Star Wars movie is known for.

>Its a rehash of A New Hope
This meme needs to stop
>>
>>63721102
>/tv/ accepting the truth
>>
>>63721023
just kill yourself
>>
>>63722808
>How is Rey stronger than Ben just because she closed her eyes? Sure Ben was wounded, but still.
Both have experience with fighting. It's not so much that one is stronger than the other, it's that it took their accumilated effort to beat Solo Jr.
>How Poe Dameron get back to the Rebels? He just says "he woke up and Finn was gone and lol, just magically got off-world".
You know this planet had more than one functioning ship, right? It has commerce tie with the galaxy. there was plenty of way for him to come back.
>Rey's parents left because, well, you know, dramatic childhood lol.
They sold her. She has been in denial the whole time.
>No-one explains why the First Order kidnaps kids for soldiers.
Clones do not come cheap. anything good to increase the troop number.
>What the fuck were the clones Kylo Ren mentioned?
What, there is no mention of that.
>>
Film is pretty good. Saw the film with my wife's son and he enjoyed it a lot
>>
>>63723799
if anything the acting seems fine for a space adventure but its totally a borderline remake of a new hope
>>
Does anyone have a pic of Han Solo doing the CIA power stance while in the scene where the resistance were having the meeting about destroying the planet?
>>
>>63723872
When i first saw this bait, i thought it's pretty weak, too obvious.

People here proved me wrong.
>>
File: 1450260381325.jpg (304 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
1450260381325.jpg
304 KB, 699x1211
>>63723799
>he thinks it being a copy of a new hope is a meme
>>
>>63723860
Kylo Ren did mention the clones in a scene where he was losing his shit at the general but the general said that his soldiers will be able to handle the matter without the support of the clones
>>
>>63720904
Are you kidding me? Ford was more engaged than I've seen him in any movie since The Fugitive.
>>
>>63723518
Either way, you can be 100% sure that Rey is ending up with a mixed-raced baby at the end of this.
>>
File: nigger are you serious.png (415 KB, 517x457) Image search: [Google]
nigger are you serious.png
415 KB, 517x457
>>63723872
>my wife's son
>>
>>63724033
Oh, my bad, I thought anon there >>63722808
was saying there were clone of Kylo Ren, but it was just me missreading.

Anyway, I don't see how it's not immediately understandable. Solo Jr. was talking about how classic Storm Trooper clones would do a better job than the abducted orphan recruit. It's as simple as that.
>>
>Every Review for the exception of 3 plus, opinions of the people who saw the movie say the same about how awesome this new movies is.

Jesus you video game players are so dumb. Praise and "high ratings" don't mean something's good. That's basic logic. Honestly, and literally, you should stick to video games and comic books. You're too stupid to understand movie ratings.
>>
>>63720511

Because it's terrible. I just saw it today, I didn't even follow any of the hyper or memes on /tv/. I like Star Wars and see the movies on their own. While it wasn't awful it was bad. Unwatchable at some points like those long ass scenes where they focused on the big-eyed Chinese alien for no reason. It's not shitposting, the reviewers are out of their minds or bought out.
>>
>>63720511
I don't care what /tv/ has to say about the movie.
I just want to see a fun and enjoyable movie to close this 2015, i've only watched 7 movies this year and it makes me feel sad not seeing another one so i'll go see Star Wars tomorrow(Only movie i have ever like of this franchise was episode 3 and i haven't seen the original trilogy but can say that those films look incredible old and cliche but comfy at the same time, still ep 1 and 2 are utter shit).
>>
>>63721256
Take your nostalgia goggles off, forget all the references to A New Hope. Is it still a good movie?
>>
>>63723966
I mean that's pretty easy to do when you condense both movies down to two paragraphs. Same thing was done with Avatar and Pocahontas and it was bullshit then too.
All of the movies start out with an orphan, hell almost all escapism fantasy does. NO shit that the First Order has a weapon that kills solar systems. That's the next logical step if they're continuing the Empire's legacy. Lars is compared to Obi Wan because he's a hermit, then Han is compared to him because he's the mentor. This right here shows how much grasping is needed. It also leaves out large portions of the story because no similarities can be drawn to it. The last paragraph doesn't even happen in IV. Nice meme, though.
>>
>>63720511
8.2/10 with 180 reviews isn't "awesome." It's a B-.

It's a tacit endorsement to go see the movie "because Star Wars," nothing more.

By the time it's available on home media, the hype will die down and the reviews will skew lower.
>>
>>63724892
>Take your nostalgia goggles off, forget all the references to A New Hope. Is it still a good movie?

Depends.

Do you want a movie that feels like Star Wars?
Then no, it's not.

Do you want a big dumb flashy sci-fi movie full of attempts at witty dialog and funny moments?
Then at it's best its ok, at it's worst it's shit
>>
File: 1448070064633.jpg (195 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1448070064633.jpg
195 KB, 798x770
>>63725012
>uses the word 'pretentious'
>can't even spell it correctly
>>
>>63725012
i saw the movie, i feel like they killed of Han because he's just to damn old now to be doing this shit

the movie itself is just a retelling of ANH sjwW women empowered who only want black dicks and mixed children and white males are evil and want to rape you edition
>>
>>63725401
>>63725392
You know whats worse then Black x white.
Asian x White. I can't stand chinese people they all look repulsive to me.
>>
>>63725356
Stay mad salty
>>
>>63723966

>Things are at peace
>A problem occurs
>The heroes set out to solve the problem
>The problem is solved
>Peace is restored

Sound familiar?
>>
File: 1428089253384.png (69 KB, 440x235) Image search: [Google]
1428089253384.png
69 KB, 440x235
>>63725373
>deleting your post on an anonymous image board
>>
>>63725373
>>63725762
I'm curious. What was the comment generally about? Don't need copy pasta, just wondering about the topic.
>>
>>63725762
It probably got deleted because of the picture looking like CP
>>
>>63720904
>Daisy Ridley can't emote worth a shit

B-but she's too cute when her tears are falling.
>>
>>63720904
>Father, you're a smuggler?
>Part TI-UUUUGGGGHHH
>>
>>63724039
Dude he was cringy.
Exactly like in the last Indiana Jones, either he doesn't give a shit anymore or he can't act.
>>
>>63726803
Ford's been phoning it in since he became well off. He's a multimillionaire with private planes, runway, a mansion, and money replacing the water in his gigantic pool
>>
>>63720511
Because you are on 4chan and you need to be contrarian to fit in, plus this board at this moment is full of /v/ermin kids who hate everything that is popular.
>>
>>63726908
What board did you crawl out of to pretend that you're part of this art board?
>>
>>63726955
>art
>>
>>63722922
>A glib facsimile
>>
>>63720904
>I watch a few leaked scenes off of a shitty cam rip so trust me guys
Wow this is bloody disugsting
>>
File: 1351652151841.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1351652151841.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>>63726775
>>
>>63722268
>Forced
>The most action he gets is a kiss on the forehead when she think's he's dead
Take a step back and just admit you're saying it's forced because you hate him as an actor
>>
>>63724191
Is your wife's son's dad named tyrone?
>>
File: jewjewbinks.jpg (160 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
jewjewbinks.jpg
160 KB, 630x421
>>
>>63723662
The Deathstar in episode IV was way better done, too. The Starkiller station is pretty shitty in comparison.

>A superweapon even bigger than the Deathstar
>Has zero foreshadowing
>I mean, how the fuck could you miss something like that?

Also the hilariously mild reactions to First Order blowing up GODDAMN CORUSCANT. That's hundreds of billions dead right there.
>>
>>63720904
>adam driver actually sells the part

HAHAHAHAHAAHAA
>>
>>63721391
>>63721981
>>63727654
>I let critics make my opinions for me rather than forming my own

and that is why you people are pathetic
>>
>>63720511
because it's popcorn twaddle for the masses, but every website has 400 articles or threads on it at all times, and will for the next three weeks because of all the dosh spent on marketing.
>>
>>63732041
>literally has only seen leaked scenes 5 seconds long
>I'M WRITE YOU'RE JUST LISTENING TO CRITICS
>I NEVER SAW IT BUT I KNOW BETTER
i'm leaving
>>
>>63721308
> Goody two shoes
Actually eat a dick, he was the only character in the film that had any flaws. The rest were mary sue self inserts.
>>
I still think Episode III is still the best movie so far.
>>
>>63721102
>accepting capeshit
>>
>>63724940
Avatar and Pocahontas and dancing with wolves are the same fucking movies.
One is cgi fuckfest, the other one a cartoon the last one a movie
>>
>>63720904
I liked Poe.
>>
>>63733062
>literally watched Han's whole death scene
>b-but you've n-never seen it! the critics s-say so!

Stay mad
>>
>>63732739
>popcorn twaddle

Is that anything like Fiddle Faddle? That shit is delicious.
>>
"Glib facsimile" should've been the name for this whole faggot period of time. It's what this nostalgia generation of human popcorn farts is... It's what memes are. That none of you assholes can see that nor the irony of repeating the phrase ad nauseum is just ridiculous.
>>
Saw it. I actually liked the character of Rey, the actress is not awful at all, like /tv/ told me. There are a few interracial hints, but nothing too obvious. Han and Kylo Ren scene is amazing. I liked Finn and Poe characters too, but i wish we see more of Poe in the upcoming movies, he have screen time, but not that much. Kylo Ren is a faggot, he will come back to the light side, General Hux is the true evil dude in the first order. Snooooooke is... okay i think, he appears 2 times in the movie and we know very little about him.
Overall, pretty good 8/10. Superior to the prequels, at same level as Jedi and worse than IV and V.
>>
>>63734518
faggot here thinks he is bettet than the rest of us
>>
>>63734684

Pretty much. Going to beat off and go to bed. Take care. Brush your hair
>>
Well at least the Star Wars shilling has (temporarily) ended the relentless capeshit wars and related shilling
>>
I'm glad the glib meme is kill, it was shit tbqh
Captcha: 911
>>
>>63720511
You know how Into Darkness made a lot of people annoyed? JJ did that again.
>>
All this is telling me is that they should have stuck with Lucas ideas. at least that was an actual continuation and not this dreck.
>>
>>63721308
YOU JELLY HIS BIG BLACK COCK WILL PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN LIKE LUKE CAGE DID? HUH? BIG BLACK COCK CUMMING INSIDE ALL THEM WHITE WOMEN. POUNDING LIKE JACKHAMMERS.
>>
i saw the movie and thought it was great
but now that i see that all you guys hate it i hate it too
>>
File: 1436062799224c.jpg (591 KB, 2322x1821) Image search: [Google]
1436062799224c.jpg
591 KB, 2322x1821
>>63721308
>same reason I stopped watching Hellcats

>Black guy meets white girl and says his name while looking down at her body to show that hes interested

>White girl says her name with a slight smile on her face as she notices that hes was checking her out.
>>
>>63720904
RIP OP
>>
>>63721256
Im glad they didnt even try to make Kylo Ren as epic as Vader because they would have failed so badly

First fucking scene and he was already a confirmed badass, he went downhill when thay mede him unmask himself, what could've been a powerful villain became a whiny bitch
>>
>>63734983
Do you think they will kiss and become lovers in the second film?
>>
>>63735097
only if in 2017 white women and black males will still be counted as a minority, otherwise they'll have to kill both of them and call oprah
>>
>>63729588
>hilariously mild reactions to First Order blowing up GODDAMN CORUSCANT
It wasn't Coruscant, otherwise I agree, it was laughable.
>>
>>63724039
This. I thought he was the most energetic he'd been in a film in quite some time. He looked like he was having a blast filming as Han again. It was great to see actually.
>>
>>63720904
Do you think he comes back as a ghost for the ewok dance at the end of episode IX?
>>
>>63733256
of course, it has the high ground
>>
File: 1415146832830.jpg (3 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
1415146832830.jpg
3 KB, 113x125
>>63735529
Hopefully
>>
DUDE CHILDREN'S MOVIES LMAO
>>
>>63721023
>it's actually shit because there's a nigger in it
can't argue with logic
>>
>>63721256
>the movie fullfilled my expectations.
Top vittu
>>
>>63723872
>my wife's son
cuck
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.