[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest here, do you guys actually think that a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: leddit.jpg (772 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
leddit.jpg
772 KB, 3192x2124
Let's be honest here, do you guys actually think that a Jew like J.J would really waste his money on Harrison Ford and then have him die off in the first episode?

He'll return in the next one where Kylo Ren went back and picked him up or some shit right before the Star Killer explodes. If you actually thought his characther died here, you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>63718065
He gets stabbed and dropped down a shaft right?

No corpse=character isn't dead.
>>
Harrison Ford has been wanting Han to die for a third of his lifetime.
>>
>>63718158
Does that mean Sheev is still alive too?
>>
>>63718158

is darth maul alive

didn't vader's body disappear
>>
>>63718280
>is darth maul alive
In the EU blah blah blah
>>
>>63718349
Actually, it is canon, because it's in The Clone Wars and they made that canon.

My money's on Force Ghost for Han though.
>>
>>63718065
You over estimate the jew
>>
>make a return to your old most popular characther 30 years after
>stabbed in the first episode of the new trilogy

It just doesn't make sence.
>>
>>63718065
Kylo got shot and immediately went after Chewie, Rey and Finn after killing his father.
>>
>>63718065
All the pilots in the Resistance are Han clones.

All the Stormtroopers..

...are not clones. The First Order just enslaved the population of Niggus IV.
>>
>>63718280
>is darth maul alive
Yes actually, even though he got cut in half he survived and used force powers to give himself robot spider legs made out of junk. It's expanded universe stuff and therefore non canon but he still survived.

>didn't vader's body disappear
Last we see before he says goodbye to Luke is that he was caught in the death stars explosion but in episode VII they have his charred helmet so who knows?

>>63718240
Probably, in the EU stuff he had clones and shit set up so his force ghost could just inhabit one of those shells and he'd be reborn.
>>
>>63718158
Jesus Christ now he's ripping off LotR

Can someone stop this Jew hack?
>>
>>63718424
>It just doesn't make sence.

You're forgetting JJbrams just copied episode IV's plot scene for scene and Han is taking Obi Wan's place as "wise old mentor killed by villain who he used to share a strong relationship with".
>>
>>63718601
The only hope I have left is that >>63718158 theory is right, and that at the time A New Hope was released, Obi Wan was a new character. He was introduced in ANH, just like Qui Gon was introducted in the Phantom Menace. He was not as iconic as Han Solo is nowdays, and Han was not introduced in TFA. Han doesn't deserve the death he gets.
>>
>>63719059
You think Abrams cares?

The fact Han is iconic is just icing on the cake, he doesn't deserve a shitty death but he'll get one anyway because money.
>>
>>63718524
Solo the white?
>>
>>63718484
>Last we see before he says goodbye to Luke is that he was caught in the death stars explosion but in episode VII they have his charred helmet so who knows?
nigger they burnt his body on a pire
>>
>>63718065
nah he's not still alive but he'll be back as a force ghost only his shitty kid can see

screencap this shit you know im right
>>
>>63719198
Jewjew just used ford, fisher, hammill as advertisememnt to make him more shekels.
>>
>be Chewbacca
> finally find the millenium falcon again with my best buddy Han Solo
>some girl takes my role as co-pilot
>some dude assualts me claiming he is trying to help me
>my best buddy thanks him for it

>my best buddy goes behind my back asking the girl to be his permanent co-pilot, after all we've been through
> my best buddy dies at the hands of his son
>the girl takes the ship and appoints herself captain
>tfw
Chewbacca was the true victim in this film.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1280x960
>>63718424
>most popular character
>>
>>63718240
>Episode 8 rolls around
>the first third of the film is shit just like 7
>Luke is battling with Snoke
>when suddenly you hear "UNLIMITED POWER"
>It's Sheev himself
>He kills Snoke, Kylo, Rey, and Finn
>Luke becomes his apprentice and Leia becomes his bitch
>reestablishes the Empire and the films are saved
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.