[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Obi Wan kill Anakin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Why didn't Obi Wan kill Anakin?
>>
>>63716276
He didn't Wan to
>>
He couldn't bring himself to deliver the finishing blow, so he hoped the lava/fire would kill Anakin for him.
>>
>>63716276
It's not the Jedi wah
>>
>>63716276
Why didn't Obi Wan sing to Anakin?

Every time I look at you I don't understand
Why you let the things you did get so out of hand.
You'd have managed better if you'd had it planned.
Why'd you choose such a backward time in such a strange land?
>>
>>63716276
he was a good friend
>>
>>63716276
Why didn't Obi save him? He could have shown him that he was still a good friend.

Also, what the fuck could have Anakin done against it? Roll into the lava?
>>
File: 1448396310938.jpg (61 KB, 485x458) Image search: [Google]
1448396310938.jpg
61 KB, 485x458
>>63716389
I laughed
>>
File: 420blazeit.jpg (17 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
420blazeit.jpg
17 KB, 356x297
You were my brother Anakin, I loved you!

>blood curdling screams as Anakin is burned alive
>>
>>63716329
>I could have spared him the suffering of burning alive as well as saving the galaxy from his presence for the next few decades
>If only he wasn't such a good friend
>>
When you kill a chosen one, two more take its place.
>>
>>63716389
>>63716482
Now I want a SW version of that number.
>>
Anakin was supposed to die for the wounds and the burning but siths are hard to kill
>>
>>63716276
because... PLOT.
>>
>>63716435
Yeah, that scene was more retarded than the rest of the movie.
>You know what? Fuck this shit! I'm leaving you to die, my friend!
>>
I think he assumed Anakin would just die in a few minutes, given the severity of the injuries

>>63716733
but also this
>>
>>63716781
>I think he assumed Anakin would just die in a few minutes
so instead of sparing him of pain he decided to let him suffer
wow
>>
>>63716781
yeah but Obi Wan pitied him at this point, he realistically would of put Anakin out of his misery.
>>
>>63716814
He was a good friend
>>
File: and he was a low friend.png (128 KB, 339x341) Image search: [Google]
and he was a low friend.png
128 KB, 339x341
>>63716276
Too much of a good friend to finish him off, better let him writhe in agony
>>
>>63716859
"I HAYYYYTEE YOAAAU!!!"
>>
>>63716926
He probably hoped he'd have some epiphany in his last moments and repent.
>>
>>63716288

CARLOS
>>
Plot armor so thick no lightsaber or lava river could penetrate.
>>
>>63716389
I feel like there should have been "sand" somewhere up there.
>>
>>63717407
>In such strange sands
>>
Luke, did I telm you about my good old friend Anakin. You father he was, a offsprings murderer and a ruthless pilot, he killed Lord Siths withouth giving fair trials and disliked sand people and sand for no reason. The last time I saw him was in a magma world, watching him being burned alive after I defeated him. I had the high ground and so I thought it would be inmoral to kill such a nice fellow in a non-jedi way. Oh, here's his laser sword, I took it from him when he was in constant pain.
>>
>>63716329
>I won't put my friend out of his misery, I'll let him slowly burn to death!
>he is a good friend after all
>>
Had to leave him half-dead beacuse only Siths deal with absolutes
>>
>>63716276
He felt a tinge of guilt for how he,along with the rest of the Jedi council, were condescending pricks towards him the whole time,a good friend indeed
>>
he secretly hated him
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.