[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TONIGHT ON TOP GEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ecsImgAN73443503For-use-in-.jpg (171 KB, 1368x912) Image search: [Google]
ecsImgAN73443503For-use-in-.jpg
171 KB, 1368x912
Jeremy and Richard attempt to see what can travel from Cornwall to London faster, a Renault Megane or a twitter hashtag
>>
and Richard Hammond slowly boils to death in the worlds largest pan

DOWUYN DOWUYN DOWUYN DOWUYYYYYNNNN DOWYN--------
>>
>>63714946
holy shit i always thought the guy on the left and the one on the right were the same person
>>
>>63714946
someone edit this in a manlet way you know what i mean
>>
>>63715050
dude what
>>
Iraq special is best
>>
>>63715050

you can't be serious, if you don't know their names how could you have seen them on anything else but top gear?
>>
>>63715050
Congrats, you're terminally retarded.
>>
>>63715114
>>63715179
hehe i was just fooling you guys, im not very interested in cars and thus never watched the show. i just thought they looked kind of similar in that picture because they both have grey hair :-)
>>
>>63715179
Dudo on the right had show about manly science stuff and other show about science stuff on viasat history.
>>
BOLIVIA TIER
Bolivia Special

GREAT TIER
Middle East Special

OK TIER
Burma Special
Vietnam Special

SHIT TIER
India Special
>>
>>63715414
Ahmed detected. Best specials are those made in Europe a homeland of the white man.
>>
>>63715414
Africa is GOAT tier
>>
>>63715644
the best specials are when they go to a 3rd world hellhole and deal with straw houses and unswashed civilians
>>
>top gear
normie tier trash
>>
>>63715414

Vietnam was GOAT along with North Pole, bitch.
>>
>>63715414
Argentina was pretty sweet. Nothing like pissing off an entire country full of butthurt almost-spics
>>
>>63715735
Go back to star wars you nerd
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.