[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do fans hate this generous, funny, lovable, innocently-a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lucas_2190740b.jpg (63 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
lucas_2190740b.jpg
63 KB, 620x387
Why do fans hate this generous, funny, lovable, innocently-autistic old man?

Sure, he made some shitty movies, as well as ridiculous changes to his good movies, but these internet nerds act like he fucked their grandma, burned down their house, and stole a $20 bill from them. All of those posts on forums saying that he should die, or that they hope he chokes on his neck fat, or that they're thinking about assassinating him to prevent the release of Attack of the Clones 3D...what the fuck?

I'd say this video sums up my thoughts well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6r23b2feUw
>>
He's a glib facsimile
>>
i haven't seen the new one yet is it better than the prequels? even revenge?
>>
>>63713184
please don't misuse this effective meme it is still in it's infancy
>>
>>63713204
There have been abortions that were more exciting to watch than revenge.
>>
I thought the Prequels were alright not great, just alright and I strongly disagree with his OT edits. In saying that, I think Lucas is a visionary and legitimately a great guy in general. I have nothing but respect for him.
>>
I'd take billions of dollars for people to call me a fat dumb fuck all the time.
>>
At least you can make fun of the prequels for being so shitty, and laugh at the over the top or retarded parts. JJ's new Star Wars is just an entirely sterile affair that regurgitates everything from the old trilogy but makes sure to show that diversity is our strength and really drives home the whole "Empire are Nazis" thing.
>>
File: 1421421774788.jpg (17 KB, 541x559) Image search: [Google]
1421421774788.jpg
17 KB, 541x559
>>63713287
>hating on revenge

reddits arrived i see
>>
>>63713157
I hate him because he's such sad miserable cunt even though he had his retirement financed in his 30s.

>inb4 hurr money doesn't buy happiness
Well let me tell you, it certainly fucking helps. You don't see Trump or Gates moping about like a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>63713423
Aside from a couple of truly dank memes, Revenge accomplished nothing. It was completely boring shitfest of a movie, devoid of any meangingful action or likeable characters. I was bored by it when I first saw it as a 12 year old, and back then I thought that Epic Movie was pretty funny.
>>
>Still won't release unedited, clean BD versions of original trilogy.

That's why I'm mad.
>>
>>63713594
like your 12 year old opinion counts for anything
>>
>>63713653
If a film with loads of explosions, special effects and massive battles can't keep a 12 year old interested, it's doing something seriously wrong.
>>
File: 1450259170271.jpg (87 KB, 510x541) Image search: [Google]
1450259170271.jpg
87 KB, 510x541
>>63713602
>mfw the first time I saw Return of the Jedi Special Edition
Jesus.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.