[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was the fucking Forbes review thread 404'd after li
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: SmugStormtrooper.png (201 KB, 322x324) Image search: [Google]
SmugStormtrooper.png
201 KB, 322x324
Why was the fucking Forbes review thread 404'd after like 12 comments and being up for a few minutes?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/12/16/star-wars-the-force-awakens-review-the-empire-strikes-out/
>>
its back up
>>
>>63711278

Mods are on suicide watch.
>>
>While I will happily admit that it’s a big deal that the newStar Warsfilm is led by a woman and a black man I must also confess that the movie puts far too much of a premium on that fact as a means of dramatic impact.

Wow what a bigot shit review
>>
>Hi again. Looks like you’re still using an ad blocker. Please turn it off in order to continue into Forbes’ ad-light experience.
Suck my cock.
>>
>>63711725
This.

>but much of the “crowd-pleasing” pay offs in the finale come from the “surprise” that it’s not a white male doing these classically heroic deeds.

Implying that if it were white males, it would be a problem.

Sick of this fucking blatant and acceptable racism and anti-white male hatred. You fucking dumbasses think it's okay and that you're the "progressive" ones when really you are exactly the type of people to enable shit like the Third Reich and allow fascism to take over so long as you agree with it at the time.

Makes me fucking sick. Star Wars used to be above that.
>>
>>63711787
What kind of shitty ad-block are you using senpai?
>>
>>63711725
My English ain't the best.

Is the reviewer saying that they used the fact that the leading role/roles are a woman and a black man too sparingly or flaunted it around like an Asian man would after having a go with a penis pump?
>>
>>63711792
kek .. settle down bud
>>
>>63712002
He's basically saying that yes he thinks it's some sort of pc breakthrough that there's a woman and black male lead in Star Wars, but that they focus on it too much and think it will carry audiences through a weak story.

Your comment was also hilarious.
>>
>>63711278
http://pastebin.com/0LHn4VTZ

I put it in a friendly pastebin link, those greedy kikes are double downing on the ads.
>>
>>63712281
Much appreciated anon.
>>
>>63711278
Hey shill, why not just put up and archive link?
>>
File: homer.jpg (47 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
47 KB, 512x384
>>63711787
>turn off ad blocker
>it loads the actual article
>turn on ad blocker and refresh
>the article is refreshed but with ads removed
>>
>>63711278
>not linking a paste bin

Fuck you OP, you faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.