[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who u gon' call?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: SSC7LOa.jpg (319 KB, 1200x802) Image search: [Google]
SSC7LOa.jpg
319 KB, 1200x802
Who u gon' call?
>>
>>63708806
Somebody else.
>>
Waiting for the Ghost Busties XXX Parody
>>
Patriarchy-busters!

Ugh. Excuse me for being disgusted to see feminism boiled down to a cheap marketing gimmick.
>>
>>63709214
>Ugh

Back to /co/mblr, Xenos
>>
>>63709233
Is /co/ still as bad as it used to be?

Fuck man, I think /pol/ should raid it or something. The problem is that it serves as an SJW containment board.
>>
I probably wouldnt mind it that much without the gorilla
>>
>>63708806
Middle 2.
>>
>>63709296
Wiig is the only one that looks kinda normal. She still looks like a 40-something clueless single mom in all the promo pics.

The other 3 are tumblr incarnate.
>>
>>63708806
The local zoo. Apparently a gorilla has escaped.
>>
>>63709261

Eh, it's still not as bad as /cgl/.
>>
why are you mad that there are women in this? do you think it would be good if it starred adam sanberg, seth rogan, micheal cera, and paul rudd?
>>
>>63708806
These fuckis my faggot should just show their boy pussies asap. Fucking homo cunts.
>>
>>63710107
>Is actually watch that and be heavily disappointed
It's not about being all women. But they chose the 4 most unfunny women I can think of. Maybe if Lisa lampineli was one of them I might semi watch it since she's a roast regular and is always ripped on for sucking multiple nigger dicks . Hell if watch it if it was Sarah Silverman and I despise her with a passion but she atleast has a reputation. These are all random women trying to be funny when we all know they aren't. The McCarthy one is the only one I know and she isn't even as funny as Adam sandler.
>>
>>63710107
Whyd u name the worse comedians?

If Males, why not Stiller, Wilson, McBride and who ever.
>>
"They'll see it anyway" - Michael B. Jordan
>>
SHEBOON SQUAD GO!
>>
Where's the asian ghostbuster?
>>
UM ALL WOMEN!?
WOW, THAT'S SEXIST!
>>
Wiig is a sex goddess.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ClPf7LCIQ
>>
>>63708806
ROASTIE BUSTERS
>>
Their ghost gun things look like dildos.
>>
>>63708806
Are the middle two lesbians?
>>
Looks horrible
>>
File: 1449629453779.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1449629453779.png
433 KB, 360x408
WE WAZ GHOSTBUZTAS AND SHIEEET
>>
>>63710527
"Nope" - They'll
>>
Daily reminder that you cannot say anything bad about this movie without being called a misogynist
>>
That typical angry looking dindu.
>>
>>63711125
not the same whitout the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq7zA3WVTpw
>>
I bet you at the end of this movie they find the ghost of an old slave driver white man in 17th Century gear and the sheboon gets all sincere and has her righteous moment of rage like "NUH UH, AAWWW NO U DI'INT MUTHACUKA, U GETTIN YO WHITE ASS BLASTED!" and revs up her proton pack and brutally tortures the guy before trapping him and then winks to the camera and high fives all the other Gyno-busters.
>>
>>63709058
underrated
>>
>>63711177
Daily reminder that you cannot say anything at all without someone calling it problematic so you might as well just say whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>63709199
>not Nutbusters
>>
>>63711360
glorious
>>
>>63708806
oh shit 4chan is gonna hate this
>>
>>63711827
Oh come one. Please tell me this isn't the first time you heard about this.
I don't want to envy someone from 4chan.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.