[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /tv/ agrees with salon.com, an SJW who tweets about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
So, /tv/ agrees with salon.com, an SJW who tweets about how BB-8 is "gendered" and a mudslime.

When did /tv/ get so cucked?
>>
>>63708327
/tv/'s desperately clinging on to any bad reviews it can find because it's become overrun by /pol/tards who refuse to accept a jew directed film with an interracial couple for leads could ever be great.
>>
>>63708397
this
>>
Stopped reading at SJW. Go back to /v/.
Sage and report.
>>
>>63708397
get used to it faggot

all of 4chan will be /pol/ in a year or so

moot did us a favor by cucking /pol/ because now we're everywhere and there's fuck all you can do about it
>>
>>63708397
If you had half a brain, you'd realize that all of the "SJW"/gender/race crap bledover from fucking /v/, because they have a hardon for such a thing.

More cartoon stuff bleed over also due to /v/. You'd see this started mostly in 2014; more accidental /v/ crossposting, more intentional crossposting, more "what if __ was a movie" or "warcraft/etc" that are coming up.

/sp/ moved in here in 2012; as early as 2011ish due to Big Brother threads "outlawed" due to "poor mean /sp/ mods" that numerous posted have admitted (back then, not now, before revisionist history newfriends attempt to dissuade), and never left. They use memes to the extreme;, this is their Facebook, they don't care if they piss and shit in the same place they eat.

That's why you see half of this board is spam, also the moderation simply cannot keep up with the massive amount of spam unless you actually send reports. Even then, there seems to be some sort of favoritism with this "fourth round" of moderation (for /tv/, since its inception). They delete shit that should be deleted asap (cunny shit, shrek/just/bane [which took forever for them to get on too, the latter memes]), but some things take an awfully long time to delete, like /sp/ blacked threads.

Stay new, star tourist
>>
>>63708436
Whoa, its this pasta again
>>
>>63708436
>muh 4chan historian
>>
>>63708327
Yes. I disagree with 90% of their shit but this particular review is spot-on. You see, unlike you and most libshits I am not dogmatic.
If someone who disagrees with me 99% of time is right with one thing I'm going to agree with it and not say it's wrong out of principle.
You need to do some growing up.
>>
>>63708327
which one applies to roger moore?
>>
>>63708327
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
But what would Ebert think!?
>>
File: 1395366888613.png (59 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
1395366888613.png
59 KB, 700x566
>>63708427
>we're
>>
File: picard face 60720.jpg (31 KB, 415x351) Image search: [Google]
picard face 60720.jpg
31 KB, 415x351
So it's Star Trek Into Darkness garbage all over again?

Bravo, JJ.
>>
Tell me about the bad guy. Why does he wear a mask?
>>
>>63708947
look at this redditor sperg posting his maymays

go whiteknight some landwhale you little faggot dweeb
>>
>>63708436
The SJWs that started invading 4chan in August 2014 (which heralded the beginning of the end for /tv/) constantly complain about /v/ everywhere because they're still butthurt over Gamergate and want to make 4chan a "safe space," and "less /v/" is how they do that.

Think about it, that was when the >>>/v/ meme (always aimed at /b/tarded posts) started on here. The same posters always complain about /pol/ and /r9k/ in the same posts because those boards hold general views that are also "problematic." Massive and constant complaints about those boards "invading" /tv/ started at the same time as the actual invasion from tumblr, SRS and Twitter. As did a lot of crossposting from /pol/ of course, because that place was made unusable and this board became the new "battleground" in everyone's eyes.

They're always saying /v/ is the problem, and that we're just paranoid to imagine SJWs invaded, and that this needs to stop and people should stop "hating women." This guy claims /v/ is the problem and that something must be done to change /tv/ to become less /v/. Not less /b/ mind you, less /v/.

How much videogame discussion do you see on /tv/? Compare that with the amount of /b/ style shitposting (yet nobody says >>>/b/ any more) and all the /pol/ shit that gets brought up here now, and you can get a feel for who really came in and fucked up this board.
>>
>>63708947
Hi plebbit
>>
>>63708947
PFFFFFFFFfffffa hahahah

wow man you really btfo them lmaoo

here is a upboat my good sir!
>>
>>63709485
Into darkness did a bad ape of wrath of khan. This is a decent retread of anh.
>>
>>63710690
Autism >>>/v/
>>
>>63708327

Even a broken SJW clock is right twice a day.
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/yxfofz.webm
>>
File: v.png (263 KB, 519x904) Image search: [Google]
v.png
263 KB, 519x904
>>
>>63708899
BINGO BINGO BINGO

>>63708511
this too tho
>>
>>63710632
>>63710693
>>63710760

>#triggered
>>
>>63708327
>Salon.com

So how many times do they mention Trump in the review?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 500x492
>>63710840
#triggered?
wtf is that shit
>>
File: 1359703528898.jpg (103 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1359703528898.jpg
103 KB, 400x300
>>63710690
>that was when the >>>/v/ meme (always aimed at /b/tarded posts) started on here.
Hello newfaggot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.